What's new

Imran Khan's arrest: Zaman park under attack

So my question is - where are the people from Peshawar and KP? They have had enough time to come and fill the streets in Lahore. @Jango

From what I have seen and read, a majority of the people there at Zaman park are from KP, those who came with the local leadership.

I don't think PTI is going to bus in droves of people from KP for this though. Jitnay agaye hain agaye hain.

More better to protest in your own areas tbh.

People forget two Mir ..Mir Hamid and Mir Amir......In history always two Mir .... Both Mir are angry

Untitled-1-78.jpg

Just ignore him. I know some things about him from his personal life that would embarrass him if I posted them on the forum. I choose not to because I don’t like low blows even though he has scummy disposition about him.

He’s got the right to post state department propaganda here, just like we have the right to post whatever we want. I’ll leave it that.
yea but the guy spent years oinking, growling, snarling at the army. without doubt on behest of state dep. the soo very many posts about demagogue and bla bla. now its done a full panthra badli!

From what I have seen and read, a majority of the people there at Zaman park are from KP, those who came with the local leadership.

I don't think PTI is going to bus in droves of people from KP for this though. Jitnay agaye hain agaye hain.

wrong south punjab is there

senator aon abbas from Multan

from twitter, naya Pakistan videos etc - no vast majority are local Lahoris or central Punjabis at max, from the interviews I saw or people talking over, 95% plus people sounded local
and I dont think you can even house more than 300, 400 max 700 non local people in and around zaman park, its not logistically possible to house and bring people from outside
yeah thats right

Last edited:

Think they missed a trick here. Should have pressurised them by giving call to KP. They will not have enough force to shut down motorways as well as entire Lahore.

Instead Lahore. KPK people should reach pindi - GHQ. Pashtuns already have lot of anger on military for several reasons. This could be defining moment to transform the energy to a single target. Once the nation surround GHQ at full strength, maybe only then the attitude & ego of military would be taken care of.

Think they missed a trick here. Should have pressurised them by giving call to KP. They will not have enough force to shut down motorways as well as entire Lahore.

I think it would be better not to escalate the situation elsewhere to such an extent.

News showing that electricity, internet and mobile service shut down near Zaman Park.

Great to see our government is so serious in arresting a most wanted terrorist for a major crime and adopting Lal Masjid tactics.

Itna hi zor kabhi PTI nay lagaya hota na to bring Dar back when he was an absconder for 5 years to kia hi baat thi. Aur ab fauj usay apnay jahaz par wapis layi hai aur sab cases maaf. Same with ganja sharif.

You know why people are protesting and not letting IK be arrested? This is why.

Back
Top Bottom