What's new

Imran Khan's arrest: Zaman park under attack

You really have no shame in you.
A person must be morally dead to be slave of pdm and Taghuti establishment.

British left the subcontinent openly. But they forgot their stooges like you behind.
That guy is an American *** licker like Bajwa. I have never even once seen this guy defend Pakistan on PDF.

That guy is an American *** licker like Bajwa. I have never even once seen this guy defend Pakistan on PDF.
Exactly.
He’s like a prostitute. He sold out his country and forgot his roots and heritage for some dollars and acceptance from foreigners.
He’s no different than a prostitute who would forget everything and side with the highest bidder.
This shameless guy has the audacity to call me out because I haven’t forgot my blood is Pakistani and haven’t forgotten my roots. Even if I move to Mars it won’t change the fact that in Pakistani and will always want good fro my country.
This watan farosh wants me to be like him and don’t give a shit about Pakistan because I live in Canada. But I am not a shameless moralless dollarkhor watan farosh like him.

There are not that many people at Zaman Park, still Army and ISI were defeated.

اس فورم پہ% 90 فوج کے پرجوش حامی تھے۔
90% میں دعوی سے کہ سکتا ہوں اب سے
سے زیادہ فوج سے نفرت کرتے ہیں۔

Ghadaroon se loog nafrat kartay hain ikhtelaaaf tu unsay huta hay jo mukhalafat rakhtay hain

No one was military supporter

We were Pakistani supporter and we still are

It's just military is on traitors side now

Exactly.
He’s like a prostitute. He sold out his country and forgot his roots and heritage for some dollars and acceptance from foreigners.
He’s no different than a prostitute who would forget everything and side with the highest bidder.
This shameless guy has the audacity to call me out because I haven’t forgot my blood is Pakistani and haven’t forgotten my roots. Even if I move to Mars it won’t change the fact that in Pakistani and will always want good fro my country.
This watan farosh wants me to be like him and don’t give a shit about Pakistan because I live in Canada. But I am not a shameless moralless dollarkhor watan farosh like him.

Why aren’t Indians like that.

But I see a lot of Pakistanis like that

Exactly.

Just ignore him. I know some things about him from his personal life that would embarrass him if I posted them on the forum. I choose not to because I don’t like low blows even though he has a scummy disposition about him.

He’s got the right to post state department propaganda here, just like we have the right to post whatever we want. I’ll leave it that.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom