What's new

Imran Khan's arrest: Zaman park under attack

I and my father are watching right now in the UK. People are beating the police! Pakistan awam has woken up! This is pure fascism. My father is 68 and I never seen him this angry. He is swearing at the Sharifs. Pakistan Zindabad! Long live Imran Khan

I hope Imran Khan gets out of Pakistan until this rogue Army and fascist Government
is gone. The Army/ISI have promised Mota Nawaja the murder of Imran Khan and
also to finish off PTI. This is the level playing field Mota Nawaja wants, so he can
come back to rule like Mughal e azam again.

I hope Imran Khan gets out of Pakistan until this rogue Army and fascist Government
is gone. The Army/ISI have promised Mota Nawaja the murder of Imran Khan and
also to finish off PTI. This is the level playing field Mota Nawaja wants, so he can
come back to rule like Mughal e azam again.
The fat fcuker will die one day. The day that comes, Pakistan will awake. Imran has courage to stay in Pakistan unlike these cowards who “self exile”

Useless generals of Army couldn't liberate the occupied Kashmir, but liberation of Lahore is the top priority. Disband this criminal army and start afresh there are limits of begahriti.
Pakistan is for the Pakistani's nation not for the criminal thug army who have got no respect for laws and constitution, no wonder our country is at the verge of default. and IMF frequent visitor.

They will kill him. Hafiz is on a mission.
big loss that will be

Being slave is in DNA of this region.
slave mentality ki waja sa niazi na abhi tak khudkhushi nahi ki

Useless generals of Army couldn't liberate the occupied Kashmir, but liberation of Lahore is the top priority. Disband this criminal army and start afresh there are limits of begahriti.
Pakistan is for the Pakistani's nation not for the criminal thug army who have got no respect for laws and constitution, no wonder our country is at the verge of default. and IMF frequent visitor.
meray dost yeh jo niazi ko uthanay ayay hain 75 FIRs ki waja sa yeh bhi Pakistani hi hain

The police is there to carry out court orders, Imran Khan says he trusts courts so why is he afraid of getting arrested? He should practice what he used to preach all the time that the law is supreme.
law is .. but not illegal orders.. anwya, the warrant is of Bani Gala and not Zaman Park.

I and my father are watching right now in the UK. People are beating the police! Pakistan awam has woken up! This is pure fascism. My father is 68 and I never seen him this angry. He is swearing at the Sharifs. Pakistan Zindabad! Long live Imran Khan

Thousand of curses on this women and her family. Also on @muhammadhafeezmalik
Your father is mistaken he should be cursing the sepoys in Pindi

Back
Top Bottom