What's new

Imran Khan's arrest: Zaman park under attack

Burn down GHQ if even a hair gets touched on IK head. They are 100% behind this.
I used to subconsciously suppress any thoughts that would put the Pakistan Army in a bad light or show them as anything but incompetent.

I thought they were shrewd and clever. Seeing them actual overthrow a sitting, nationalist government that was fixing the basic fundamentals of problems, I’m literally disgusted to my stomach.
Some of the pro-Army folks think IK was a loud mouth and couldn’t be controlled so in order to appease Americans and protect Pakistans nukes, IK had to be sacrificed. That should tell you all about the Pakistan Army. Its will to fight and defend Pakistan is non existent. Either Pakistan creates a counter organization with revolutionary tendencies, or get rid of the current institution who clearly is compromised beyond redemption.

My Mamoo was saying that it was Zadari who taught the Army to forget this war business, and focus on making money, which seems plausible since this erosion fully set in around 2010s.

The real shameful behavior is of awaam as a whole, Country is being destroyed in front of everyone, the only person who is fighting is getting arrested, and still everyone and everything is going on as usual. Don't believe me? Go to any major place or market in Lahore as see for yourself.

Now PSL is not ongoing?

I think IK should give himself up for arrest. Increase the temperature.

Give the finger to PDM and Establishment.
He is going to give himself up? I don't think so.

The police is there to carry out court orders, Imran Khan says he trusts courts so why is he afraid of getting arrested? He should practice what he used to preach all the time that the law is supreme.

He is going to give himself up? I don't think so.

The police is there to carry out court orders, Imran Khan says he trusts courts so why is he afraid of getting arrested? He should practice what he used to preach all the time that the law is supreme.
Gandhigiri doesn't work here.

Burn down GHQ if even a hair gets touched on IK head. They are 100% behind this.
I used to subconsciously suppress any thoughts that would put the Pakistan Army in a bad light or show them as anything but incompetent.

I thought they were shrewd and clever. Seeing them actual overthrow a sitting, nationalist government that was fixing the basic fundamentals of problems, I’m literally disgusted to my stomach.
Some of the pro-Army folks think IK was a loud mouth and couldn’t be controlled so in order to appease Americans and protect Pakistans nukes, IK had to be sacrificed. That should tell you all about the Pakistan Army. Its will to fight and defend Pakistan is non existent. Either Pakistan creates a counter organization with revolutionary tendencies, or get rid of the current institution who clearly is compromised beyond redemption.

My Mamoo was saying that it was Zadari who taught the Army to forget this war business, and focus on making money, which seems plausible since this erosion fully set in around 2010s.
Its the other way round. The Military Inc has been in DHA business since time immemorial. Sharifs the offspring learnt the trade from the very same Military Inc.

Zardari another cuck, got inspiration from the very same folks. He is a partner with Malik Riaz in Bahria Karachi. Previously he was celling cinema tickets in black.

They all learnt from the boys.

Last edited:
These orders have come from GHQ Asim Muneer has promised to murder
Imran Khan and finish of PTI.

I hope everyone is ready with Guns to storm GHQ. The people of Islamabad
and Rawalpindi need to wake up and head to GHQ.
It's easy to be a keyboard warrior in the Uk, come to Pakistan and then storm the GHQ. Take a L.

Dimagh kharab hai, take your head out of your ***.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom