This person spreads lies for “sense of humour “

Btw @muhammadhafeezmalik
Peechy pir kharish hi ho rae hy ap k. Isn’t it humorous :D

No this abusive

@moderator
This person spreads lies for “sense of humour “

Btw @muhammadhafeezmalik
Peechy pir kharish hi ho rae hy ap k. Isn’t it humorous :D

How this is lie, isn't worker are suffering outside and imran Khan enjoying peace in his house ??

Imran Khan was falsely stating last night that he has protective bail till 18 march, while he is now requesting for protective bail!!

FrORIAZXsAMt4pM

Last edited:
Army should atleast keep jawans out of the scene.
People are very agitated. Rangers and Army jawans should not be there. If they want to contunue with this stupid idea keep trying with Police.
Or whatever little respect remaining in hearts of Public will be gone forever.People will definitely pelt Soldiers too at this point. And literally on shot fired at public by jawans and it is game over for Army repute forever.
They should be very carefull.
Higher ups should give up political ambitions. They have lost the game

Army brass don't care anymore. Gone are the days of ISPR song and dance... Now they will rape and torture to keep themselves well fed.

Mujeeb was a traitor (Agartala) and the establishment too drunk on power during the time (you dont need to be a rocket scientist to understand this point).

This time its IK (incorruptible) against the establishment (who’re still too drunk on power).

You can draw some parallels.
they left mujeeb with no choice. if my ethnicity was called racist slurs like adhay musalmaan and kalay maylay Bengalis, if I saw my people getting exploited, if I saw no federal assistance after catastrophic typhoons and finally if I was not given government after winning elections fair and square, I'd turn into a traitor too.

as per Imran Riaz Khan, he is every patriotic, but if establishment keeps threatening his family, keeps threatening him with "bund baazian", keeps arresting him for doing his job as an investigative journalist, keeps threatening him for raising Arshad Sharif's murder, then he too will turn against the establishment and the even the country.

so let's get this straight:

first bengalis were traitors. okay.
then balochis were traitors. acha ji.
then muhajirs were traitors. achaaaaw!
afterwards sindhis became traitors. huh?
soon pathans were traitors. oh wow...
now punjabis are also traitors! seriously?

ABAY PEECHAY BACHA KAUN?

only these over weight jurnayls are muhib-e-watan? 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️

Last edited:
Well I'm off back to Zaman Park, Just picking up my kids from school.

I'll be bringing the following:

1. Motorcycle Jackets with elbow, shoulder, back and chest armour
2. Motorcycle Jeans with knee and hip armour
3. Motorcycle Gloves with knuckle protectors (For offensive punishment)
4. Motorcycle helmet (HJC)

You forgot two tanks and three mlrs

Greetings from Malam Jabba. The people here are 100% behind Imran Khan.

IMG-20230315-WA0156.jpg

When I said on this forum that Pakistan Army is turning out to be worse than Indian Army in Kashmir and Israel Forces in Palestine, the boot lickers were losing their shit, now see how they (Establishment) will turn Pakistan into chaos.

That's what I've been saying... Pakistan army is worse than the Indian or Israeli army for the people of Pakistan.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom