What's new

Imran Khan's arrest: Zaman park under attack

IK wants to come to power through people's movement, he wants to educate the masses to make better decisions in choosing their representatives for the parliament. Violence, mutiny, armed struggle will set back Pakistan. 20 Generals and 1000 corrupt mafias cannot defeat 220M people if the people know exactly what they want for their nation.

Peaceful people power only works if the armed establishment cares for the lives of the people. The Pakistani army is being transformed into a Saddam Hussein brutality force or a Stalin Secret Police. Under that scenario there is no short term hope

لے اؤ ٹینک اج یئ بھی دیکھ لو لوگ انکے اگے لیٹنے کو تیار ہیں
یہی کروانا تھا حرامزادو کنجرو جرنیلو ؟

indian-boy-crying-while-getting-ready (1).gif

"Saar my name is Nathuram and I endorse Pakistani army. End of message."

لے اؤ ٹینک اج یئ بھی دیکھ لو لوگ انکے اگے لیٹنے کو تیار ہیں
یہی کروانا تھا حرامزادو کنجرو جرنیلو ؟
Watchout; Signalian might be getting to go all Rambo over PTI

1678866624183.jpeg

All while singing Ae Khuda mere abbu Nawaz salamat rahain!

Why are you flambaiting all the time man?
I wonder if this person has any life, any time you log on this forum, this guy is always there spewing same nonsense.

Begaani shadi mai Abdullah deewana. Ab nikl idr sy
Call centres shutting down and these clowns are crawling everywhere.

I don't think people here fully grasp the gravity of the situation...its not about Imran Khan anymore.

you see? the establishment keeps doing this mantra of the red line on Imran Khan while not realizing that the REAL issue is that the masses, basically all of Pakistan, has drawn the red line in the establishment itself. The masses are no longer willing to accept these jurnayls, their boot polishing politicians along with their c0ck sucking daughters (and kukdi sons) along with their judiciary that released a convicted criminal on a Rs 50 stamp paper.

if Imran Khan's demand was to restore his government or make him the PM again, he would not have gathered such massively dominating support from the entire nation. He gathered such a massively dominating support from the entire nation BECAUSE he wants the PEOPLE to decide who will be in power! He wants the PEOPLE to be the true rulers of the nation! And on top of that, add in "iyya ka na'budu wa iyya ka nas ta'een" along with his "la ila ha il Allah and we will fight" and "absolutely not", THAT resonates with the masses! It has created the perfect storm that is engulfing the traditionally pro western and secular establishment. This has awaken the masses as if it was pre-partition1945!

This time, the people wanna teach these grade 22 bureaucrats in uniform the lesson that they are temporary, the people are permanent. And if the people choose to make lamp pole the prime minister, these grade 22 bureaucrats in uniform will make like a tree and salute that lamp pole, if the people tell these grade 22 bureaucrats in uniform to jump, they shall ask "how high sir ji"!

For the first time in 75 years, Pakistani people are asserting themselves!

Imran Khan bahana hay
establishment nishana hay

Last edited:
All is well in the failed state of Pakistan.

TL;DR They failed to arrest him. Again.
I just hope they do arrest him, so the Pakistani people are forced to move their backsides for once

Back
Top Bottom