What's new

Imran Khan's arrest: Zaman park under attack

selective justice = no justice

How this is selective justice?? Sharif, Gilani, Ashraf, Abbasi all were ex-PMs and they never created such scenes before appearing before courts, they has faced 100s of court hearings, why not Khan??

All this would not have happened if Imran Khan had appeared in the Islamabad High Court on March 13 as promised on 07 March

We would never be in this situation if someone had introduce NS father to a condom.

@moderator @PakSword

Ye banda chutayapa krny a gaya hy. Suba suba peechy kharish ho rahi hy iss k. He should be banned for life like his tato NS

@moderator

This person has zero sense of humor, this picture is perfect depiction of Imran Khan and his followers outside his home

The workers facing teargas and baton charge

while the leader is laughing at them from his house

We would never be in this situation if someone had introduce NS father to a condom.

Well I'm off back to Zaman Park, Just picking up my kids from school.

I'll be bringing the following:

1. Motorcycle Jackets with elbow, shoulder, back and chest armour
2. Motorcycle Jeans with knee and hip armour
3. Motorcycle Gloves with knuckle protectors (For offensive punishment)
4. Motorcycle helmet (HJC)

chances of this establishments survival are thin, VERY thin!

FGqC00eWQAkXF1y.jpg

let's not forget what happened the last time establishment decided to disobey the will of the people!
That's not pakiatan army.
Imran khan is in talks with establishment and you think their survival is thin...lol

Come back to reality

How this is selective justice?? Sharif, Gilani, Ashraf, Abbasi all were ex-PMs and they never created such scenes before appearing before courts, they has faced 100s of court hearings, why not Khan??
1. they had corruption and money laundering charges while Imran Khan doesn't.
2. they looted toushakhana while Imran Khan paid full suggested price that is more for that one watch than all the other watches combined.
3. they insulted and humiliated judges and evenly openly attacked them with no contempt of court proceedings while he only said that he will take legal action against that one bitch and all hell breaks loose.

thus selective justice.

if judiciary wants respect, they have to earn it.

Back
Top Bottom