BC MC generals are scared to death.
ZAB moment has arrived.
بھٹو صاحب والا لمحہ آن پہنچا ہے۔
قبر ایک
مردے دو
Why?
Noone has protested Infront of GHQ or Corps commanders front

Why are they afraid?

Military Inc has achieved yet another victory in the long list of victories in the past by invading Pakistan.

Congratulations.

A friend recently visited Pakistan. His course mate just retired as a Maj Gen. He shared that without any wrong doing he has about 12 crore in assets (including a house). With his pension, he has no need to do anything but to enjoy life in a halal manner.
Focus is without.. mostly they take so many commission that they end up with over a billion

Interestingly my father was grade 22. Highest grade a public officer can hold. And he can't afford an airline ticket to visit me. I had to buy it for him

That's level of difference between civilians and army no wonder 40% budget(if you count pension) goes to defense

Decades of corruption, political engineering, supra constitutional role, arrogance, no accountability.

Bound to happen. Fully deserved.

I hope people bash the Military Inc and more.

Inko nanga karo! Saath me PDM kutto ko bhi.

As per roster IHC will not hear Imran Khan case for cancellation of arrest orders, so this drama will continue for at-least another day.

FrPCsiHWwAErNHd

As per roster IHC will not hear Imran Khan case for cancellation of arrest orders, so this drama will continue for at-least another day.

FrPCsiHWwAErNHd

Ayiyay janab ayiay, manzar say ghayeb thay aap.

As for the topic, yesterday the registrar first said to the lawyers that case will be heard in a few minutes, then he said that it will be heard in the morning.

If it is now suddenly off the roster, and CJ ki tabiyat 'nasaz' ho gayi hai, does anyone have ANY doubt anymore that this is managed?

1678858770349.png

Oh the irony.

The guy who went to the UN and led the cause to commemorate this day as the day against Islamophobia, is the one who is being hounded by the police in this manner on the very day he wanted to be recognized.

Shobaz ko yeh boltay huay hi thori sharam ajani chahiay thi

Internal Pakistan politics is so unhealty, for example there will be none Indonesian political leader or party ever said this guy and party is corrupt bla bla bla. This is despite there are many high level party members have been sent to prison due to corruption case.

There is no Indonesian civil leader accusing any military leaders do something terrible despite we have former Air Force commander under corruption investigation at the moment.

You are too tied to short term goal, while forgetting long term goal that only can be achieved with healty democracy where debate going on between parties in elegant manner and harmony being kept between all major political power.

This short term goal urge is also shown when IK hold power, do you remember when he ban Islamist party ? Do you remember when he wants to hang Nawaz Sharif and Musharraf ?

Internal Pakistan politics is so unhealty, for example there will be none Indonesian political leader or party ever said this guy and party is corrupt bla bla bla. This is despite there are many high level party members have been sent to prison due to corruption case.

There is no Indonesian civil leader accusing any military leaders do something terrible despite we have former Air Force commander under corruption investigation at the moment.

You are too tied to short term goal, while forgetting long term goal that only can be achieved with healty democracy where debate going on between parties in elegant manner and harmony being kept between all major political power.

This short term goal urge is also shown when IK hold power, do you remember when he ban Islamist party ? Do you remember when he wants to hang Nawaz Sharif and Musharraf ?
Indos you have no idea how Pakistani Politics works. Here all roads lead to General headquarters and all state institutions and state organs are subservient to the will of one man who is the COAS. Hense the shorterm goals often with personal interests involved as each COAS experiments with his own vision with no regards to the wishes of people.

Now that power is being challenged openly and defiantly so all this mess. I am somewhat familiar with Indonesian Politics I used to follow it during Widodos first Election. You are comparing apples with watermelon here.

Back
Top Bottom