What's new

Imran Khan's arrest: Zaman park under attack

For you it may be fun, but it is really saddening to see my country being destroyed by a woman who didn't even care about her family's honor.

Arrest / kill Imran Khan, okay fine, but what after that?

You and I can laugh about all this sitting in safety of our homes / safe zones, only if we don't care about future of next generation.

I haven't been able to figure this out, but somehow this witch (Safdar ki najaiz bv) has everyone (who can end this turmoil) in her control. Which in turn points to how messed up our whole situation is and the kind of people who have made to top as a result.
She also has 35% of population in her hands. Sizable number enough to keep a govt in power basically for ever.

I fully expect PMLN To win Punjab elections

Those are enlisted - have you ever met them?
I have, they are very common folk - many come with odd backgrounds too and while most are simpletons others are wily criminals in hiding.

But there is something common I did notice, 80% of them are trained to be a hundred fold more obidient that officers and are brainwashed in many ways to do exactly what they are told. Being human they still don’t and some will succumb to different issues - but the training does ensure that 8/10 times they will simply jump in front of a machine gun just because they were ordered to do so without question - it’s part of the training.

Why I state this is because it also applies to get them to do the horrendous things did in 71 and also to do this -but also defend Lahore, walk into certain death at Longewalla or keep fighting barefoot and barehanded in Siachen at times.

Nawaz Sharif is a criminal bastard who doesn’t deserve office and his supporters are in general corrupt entitled pricks at heart - but Musharraf didn’t remove him because of that. Kargil was a disaster and Nawaz Sharif was going to pin it and rightly so on Musharraf - all the Kammandoe was doing was saving his skin at that time. If that meant for the men of 10 corps to leave their barracks and jump over the fence , to them it was orders and nothing more.
I thought that's called discipline. In times of war, that's the only thing needed...to move forward on orders without thinking. And that's why it's not possible for anyone to go against the highest command.

Unfortunate for us that such a discipline has turned against its own people.

This is just sad.

Guys go home 🏘️
Pakistan isn't ready for this.

Few thousand people can't do anything in country of 200 million

It’s not that Pakistan isn’t ready for this particular time. Let’s say IK wins elections and is vindicated, what’s to stop yet another PDM backed by the same douchebags in high posts?

Sadly, it’s a reality Pakistan will have to face until the world comes to an end. That is, a few years of peace, prosperity, growth followed by oppression to take the country back 5-10 years in progress.

If there’s one thing positive about all this, is that people have now seen the villains behind a hero’s mask. Though powerless to do anything about them.

She also has 35% of population in her hands. Sizable number enough to keep a govt in power basically for ever.

Even Pro-PMLN commentators are sure that PMLN or PDM has no chance in elections.

PMLN or PDM can only win if elections are rigged by epic proportions.

They must have forgotten the dawn leaks episode.

They are afraid of elections because PTI will come back to power .. indirectly they are refusing Pakistanis their freedom to choose and elect.

They have been proven incompetent crooks over and again, but they still wish to cling to the power, for good of Pakistan and Pakistanis? Yes sure.

They have been there for decades, if they were any good, we won't be facing what we are facing today.

Ub asman say farishta a kay batay ga inhay kay kuch ALLAH ka khauf kar lo?
Allah ka khauf ho Tou log sharaabain peetay hain? Hamood Ur Rahman commission report should be read by every Pakistani who thinks that we are Islami qila.

Poori hakoomat, provincial aur federal is waqt court kay production warrants par aisay pari hui hai, aur jo asal convicted prisoner hai woh London main chill kar raha hai.

Let's see what IHC has to say today.
IHC will order Imran khan to surrender to the authorities first and then fight for his case.

You do understand that this is 3 years of awareness versus 73 years of being kept in dark?

If three years can make people realise what and who is wrong, then I think Pakistanis will be mature enough if these political dynasties and FA pass are kept away for 5 more years.

I think now that Police has failed Rangers will try their luck now and if they fail Namak haram Dalals will directly get involved. At this point they don't care how many they kill. Expect no relief from courts they are equally involved.
Rangers militias have started new invasion inside the country.
فوجستان غدارستان زندہ باد

I thought that's called discipline. In times of war, that's the only thing needed...to move forward on orders without thinking. And that's why it's not possible for anyone to go against the highest command.

Unfortunate for us that such a discipline has turned against its own people.
No, it is still and will ALWAYS be an asset. However, what is missing is courage to do the right thing because that gets tainted by the built in systematic fattening of officers by “having something good to lose”.

Even really the best “officer and a gentleman” types still get enough even without being exploitative that just plain guilt driven loyalty keeps them from wanting to “rock the boat”.

The system also ensures that those that do either are hammered into line or “weeded” out. And its not just in the military, the entire system of Pakistan is like that - I was a “weed” to Pakistan - by design I could never flourish there and thankfully had an exist. Even before I had an exit one of our finest recognized I was a weed and told my parents to get me out. I wish he didn’t pass away in that F-27 in Kohat so I could kiss his hand and tell him how right he was.

Back
Top Bottom