What's new

Imran Khan's arrest: Zaman park under attack

@Jango
Chill ker 😃

Bachon k saath bachay hi ban gaye 😁bacha banna achi baat hay magar yeh jazbaati aur junooni thread hay.

This is an entertainment thread for me coz the circumstances occurring in reality are not dictated through PDF. Public and police, both are getting injured in reality while you and me and many others on this thread are sitting in safety of their homes or offices.

I usually don’t curse but I found this thread as entertainment of the day so a few messages to ignite the fire and then return later to laugh at the replies I got 😂

So nothing more than that. PDF or comments on pdf don’t impact decision makers.

I will check back later to laugh on more replies I get here hehehehe 😆

If the Generals have their way, we might see a bigger surrender ceremony in Peshawar then what happened in Dhaka.

If generals try something, Pakistan will be engulfed in civil war. It won't be like 1971, Bengalis were one ethnicity, one laguage group and almost one religion, there was no disunity. Pakistan is not like that, there are many different fault lines and they won't fight in an united manner.

1- Police cannot keep someone in custody in such a warrant, that too for this many days. It is bound to produce someone in court.

2- Read section 76, I posted it in full a few pages back.

3- According to every lawyer I have heard on TV and those I know, never has the police ever been so active in producing someone before the court in a case of this magnitude in such a manner, especially when the accused's lawyers have been in court, and also because the accused isn't running away from every court but making a claim for security.

4- The court once asked the govt to give a guarantee for Nawaz Sharif's health, would it also ask now for the govt to give a guarantee for IK? (This is a subjective point though).
I heard someone on TV that Imran Khan is supposed to appear in the court today and that's why the attempt to arrest him. I also saw a video of him writing a note to the court that he will appear today, personally.

I will read it, will respond if it merits one.

Imran Khan has been subverting the justice system for a very long time, he has not appeared in 90% of the cases on weak arguments, he can lead rallies and what not but cannot walk 20 feet to the Courtroom? He is also surrounded by his personal bodyguards and security amongst his own supporters so what's the argument on threats? The only thing to note here is how lenient the courts have had been with him. Would you or I get the same treatment from any court, if the situation was same for us?

It could, and perhaps it should, if the court deems it necessary. And the state has been providing security to Imran Khan through and through.

System is ubiquitous, it is organized! People are disorganized, they have all been sold a lollipop and mired in their individual voids.

To remove or dislodge a system, you must organize. Back to your kin, above the circus and fray... for mutual benefit and respect. Eclipse the system and substitute.

Once you do that, you'd know your priorities and problems that you felt so powerless to address. Education, Infrastructure, Healthcare or Transportation. You do not need politicians to be YOUR interlocutors to the powers that be!
You, your people and your kin! That involves everyone... hold your own community, constituency upon yourself! You do not need to be divided by rhetoric, pomp and circus... you do not need to divide your people to bring one party over another and surrender your unity. Because once you do, you have no one to look after you, having your back!

So, desist the urge to persist with this theater. You've seen what others have achieved elsewhere in modis, bidens and blairs... And, in return managed the same on a roll of dice.

Pakistan Army Rangers are being mobilized. This Army is proving time and again that they are the biggest enemy of people of Pakistan.

I use to condemn people who were of opinion that armed struggle is neccessary to get rid of this colonial military but Pak army is proving me wrong. I don't see any other way Pakistanis getting freedom. GHQ forever rule needs to be challenged and challenged hard. This is perhaps once in a century moment, nation needs to grab this opportunity.

@Jango
Chill ker 😃

Bachon k saath bachay hi ban gaye 😁bacha banna achi baat hay magar yeh jazbaati aur junooni thread hay.

This is an entertainment thread for me coz the circumstances occurring in reality are not dictated through PDF. Public and police, both are getting injured in reality while you and me and many others on this thread are sitting in safety of their homes or offices.

I usually don’t curse but I found this thread as entertainment of the day so a few messages to ignite the fire and then return later to laugh at the replies I got 😂

For you it may be fun, but it is really saddening to see my country being destroyed by a woman who didn't even care about her family's honor.

Arrest / kill Imran Khan, okay fine, but what after that?

You and I can laugh about all this sitting in safety of our homes / safe zones, only if we don't care about future of next generation.

I haven't been able to figure this out, but somehow this witch (Safdar ki najaiz bv) has everyone (who can end this turmoil) in her control. Which in turn points to how messed up our whole situation is and the kind of people who have made to top as a result.

Iss forum pe Pakistani establishment ke itnay hi supporter reh gaey hain jitnay aik saal pehlay iss ke against hotay thay. Aur poori qaum ka yehi haal hai.

Establishment ke supporters ka yeh haal hai ke PMLN ko tou umeedwar hi nahi mil rahay elections ke liey.

Disgraceful loss of respect in the shortest time I have seen/ read about in the history of any nation.

@Jango
Chill ker 😃

Baat yeh hai that PDF represents public opinion, or a part of it.

You might be in a strata of society where the happenings in the country do not affect you, and are a joke to you. As it is to many others. But to me, and many more, it isn't. It is something which affects us personally, to a great extent.

If some people's only choice is to voice their opinion through a PDF post, then so be it, at least they are doing something.

But I don't blame you for joking about this situation, the country has been treated as a joke for so long, especially for the past many months, with the institution that you represent through your DP sharing a major blame for it.

Anyways, lagay rahain...

Back
Top Bottom