What's new

Imran Khan's arrest: Zaman park under attack

You are that guy who calls black white. It doesn't matter. The confrontation is on. Let's see who wins in the end.
If the source of your white colour is Imran Khan than i can only wish you guys good luck.
Just a hint. One is despeately eager to achieve political goals ASAP. Other has all the time in the world to just watch and see his opponent getting anguished every single day. Guess who is gonna win ? :sleep:

Like I said, this confrontation will end with one winner. I am glad the rogue powers revealed their true colors. If not today this problem had to be dealt with sooner or later. A good time to defeat evil for once and for all.
Dear member, this will take time, with some fundamental changes. Like reconcilation (not a good word considered here in Pakistan). Consensus about the continuation of economical policies regardless of governments. Strengthening the legislature, discouraging religious card in politics and normalizing relations with regional players. This will consume good amount of time by taking every stake holder on board.

1679292496963.png

Summary of all this, we cannot continue as a nation / country any further unless and until following are made priority

• PMA reforms
  • Judiciary reforms
  • Police reforms
  • Bureaucracy and their perks need to end
  • Education reforms, including madrassa
  • Health reforms
  • Tax reforms
  • Presidential system
  • Mosques and their control

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom