What's new

Imran Khan's arrest: Zaman park under attack

He alleged that he was attacked by Punjab poolus (Glorious Sipahis are directly managing police and courts these days)

Goon league is known to give their hit squads police uniforms.

Army also comes in police uniforms. I have land next to Bahawalpur airport. Like the fence of the runway is at the end of my land. Army has taken over the airport pretty much. When I was in Pakistan in 2020 I went to visit the land and immediately police guys came on bike. They were definitely army intelligence guys because I’ve never seen Punjab police walas in shape like that before…:lol:

I explained that I owned the land but it was a very strange vibe like they wanted me off my own property.

Last edited:

EHBA-dli

Last edited:
It seems Whisky Hafiz is not going to change direction. Assassination attempt on Gandapur , raids on PTI workers will lead to escalation. I am afraid that’s what they want but if things get heated Pakistan will suffer.

I am sure they think they can control things like they have in the past but this time awam will write the ending. Current situation needs a spark to become a wildfire and they are doing everything to start it. Police is showing brutality in numbers, what happens when protest start in every city? When awam starts attacking state institutions across Pakistan. Do they have enough security to protect themselves? Do PDM members think they will be protected when majority of police force will be used to protect leaders?

What about GHQ and corp commander houses? If anyone can correct me if I am wrong, do they even have enough guards to stop the masses? If people attack GHQ do we expect army to shoot them? How many will they kill?

Will army on the order of generals open fire on Pakistani? I know chain of command bs , it’s one thing to not do anything , sit in barracks and pretend all is well but when order comes to open fire, will they?

I am saying this since a long time IK is soo soft and not giving any call.. he and his supporters will face the consequences of this… unhonay nahi karwanay elections tu jo marzi karlay .. khaelna hay tu khull kar khael .. everyone knows Khan is pti and pti is khan.. once khan andar, pti is over and everyone witnessed this on 16 march… Khan and only his followers was in the field against terrorist state machinery.. no 1st, 2nd and 3rd tier leadership… everyone was hiding except Khan and his supporters ..

I am saying this since a long time IK is soo soft and not giving any call.. he and his supporters will face the consequences of this… unhonay nahi karwanay elections tu jo marzi karlay .. khaelna hay tu khull kar khael .. everyone knows Khan is pti and pti is khan.. once khan andar, pti is over and everyone witnessed this on 16 march… Khan and only his followers was in the field against terrorist state machinery.. no 1st, 2nd and 3rd tier leadership… everyone was hiding except Khan and his supporters ..
Yeah Pervez Ilahi was hiding. But Murad Saeed, Gandapur were risking it all.

You lot seriously are dumb . Lol may as well have soaked Imran khans chuddis in petrol and said it’s suicide chuddis

Let me explain for you dumbfucks as I’ve made petrol bombs

You need a wick to light
You need a flammable liquid ie petrol
You need a breakable object ie glass

You lot are seriously dumb and a laughing stock of the world

How are you going throw a plastic bomb it's not going to work and instead I will see you in ER with third degree burns

Seriously dude buy an Xbox and play a few video games 🤣

These guys are seriously dumb fucks to even post this shit . Have they got no common sense

It seems Whisky Hafiz is not going to change direction. Assassination attempt on Gandapur , raids on PTI workers will lead to escalation. I am afraid that’s what they want but if things get heated Pakistan will suffer.

I am sure they think they can control things like they have in the past but this time awam will write the ending. Current situation needs a spark to become a wildfire and they are doing everything to start it. Police is showing brutality in numbers, what happens when protest start in every city? When awam starts attacking state institutions across Pakistan. Do they have enough security to protect themselves? Do PDM members think they will be protected when majority of police force will be used to protect leaders?

What about GHQ and corp commander houses? If anyone can correct me if I am wrong, do they even have enough guards to stop the masses? If people attack GHQ do we expect army to shoot them? How many will they kill?

Will army on the order of generals open fire on Pakistani? I know chain of command bs , it’s one thing to not do anything , sit in barracks and pretend all is well but when order comes to open fire, will they?
Will you be here to personally witness all those things taking shape . Or will you be among attackers like below ? I am really interested??

lv9i3.jpg

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom