What's new

Imran Khan's arrest: Zaman park under attack

Anyone having doubts on musharraf please read this. He was involved in corruption worth 1000 billion and reports on army chiefs who own prime properties.

Anyone having doubts on musharraf please read this. He was involved in corruption worth 1000 billion and reports on army chiefs who own prime properties.

I've met his son in San Francisco Bay, California. He works in a normal job and I've heard that he could barely afford to send his kids to a good school. If Musharraf was so rich then he certainly didn't give any money to his son. His daughter also lives a middle class life.

I'm sure the judges and politicians like Nawaz and Zardari continued to run a vendetta against him.

I've met his son in San Francisco Bay, California. He works in a normal job and I've heard that he could barely afford to send his kids to a good school. If Musharraf was so rich then he certainly didn't give any money to his son. His daughter also lives a middle class life.

I'm sure the judges and politicians like Nawaz and Zardari continued to run a vendetta against him.

Majority of our Generals kids are in US. The problem is in US you have to be competent enough to get a job urself.

People of Pakistan have no sympathy left for its military high command and their tyranny.

1679270492849.jpeg

Majority of our Generals kids are in US. The problem is in US you have to be competent enough to get a job urself.

People of Pakistan have no sympathy left for its military high command and their tyranny.
Yeah...someone of them are doing residencies in hospital and getting permanent jobs in US. .... loll...

1679270617564.jpeg

His son is very educated and qualified, but he works for a living like any middle class person. He has no large amount of money.

And as far as drone attacks are concerned, which are blamed on Musharraf, 13 happened in his time and 380 under Kayani. But few people seem to mention Kayani.

Kayani overthrew Musharraf with US blessing. That should tell us a lot.

However, I don't think that Pakistani military officers should have their families in hostile countries.

His son is very educated and qualified, but he works for a living like any middle class person. He has no large amount of money.

And as far as drone attacks are concerned, which are blamed on Musharraf, 13 happened in his time and 380 under Kayani. But few people seem to mention Kayani.

Kayani overthrew Musharraf with US blessing. That should tell us a lot.

However, I don't think that Pakistani military officers should have their families in hostile countries.

That doesnt matter for them. As far as they are in any western country thats enough. Bajwa is a billionaire and yet his son is in dubai doing a job. Most of their kids arent in PK.

As far as I remember Kayani was despised and is not remembered favoroubly by most Pakistanis.

Is there no one in Na Pak Army to stop the reign of terror carried out by criminal Gens led by Hafiz Whisky and their pet PDM.
All chor commanders and 3 star and up sepoys have been bought off further by Hafiz Whiskey for additional Rs. 50 mil to 100 mil worth commercial plots on top of other perks easily worth billions.

That's what I say. Musharraf only had one house in Pakistan and one flat in Dubai. That after ruling Pakistan unilaterally for 8 years.
Zardari made 45 billion USD IN just 5 years of his presidency, while he shared government with a PM , and a cabinet full of ministers .
So please stop this barrage of lies against a great leader who saved Pakistan in the aftermath of 9/11 abd after 2005 great earthquake.

The awaam needs to come out, block every city especially Rawalpindi.
Go outside GHQ.

This order has come from GHQ to beat up and tear gas your own people.
These shameless b@stards get their wages paid from tax payers money
and then instead of fighting on borders just go around killing their own
people.

when you cannot do your job , don't you go bad mouthing your boss?
what has this "ISPR songs great" Army done in a war zone. Even Tribal Lashkar have better history than this army. They have caused the death of 10s of thousands of their own soldiers due to poor (FA pass education) planning in Radul fasaad.

Last night. There were multiple videos being posted on YouTube of people gathered outside Zaman park, in anticipation of another attempt of arresting Imran Khan.
So , did anything happen?
The whole government is a puppet of Maryam Nawaz and her childish tantrum against Imran Khan.
She is the one making police to arrest ordinary citizens who exercised their right to protest.

جی ایچ کیو کا گھیراؤ کر لیا جائے تومسئلہ حل۔ہوجائے گا، لیکن عوام کو عمران خان کی کال کے بغیر ہی نکلنا پڑے گا۔
IJT could have done that in their days, ISF has to come forward.
Small demos, then build up fast track number and pressure.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom