What's new

Imran Khan's arrest: Zaman park under attack

state can be broken apart by people do not under estimate ppl sir
Sir Zaman park ko fatah karnay main itna time lag raha hai tou yeh log Kashmir main kia kartay .. Khuda na Khuwasta inhon ne ghalti se bhi hamla kardena tha Kashmir pe tou hum common Pakistanion ki tou full time watt lag jati.. hum aisay hi kehtay rahay aaj tak ke sleep tight they are awake..

Most of the reporters are saying that the min they started firing towards imran khan and protesters the wind pickedup and changed direction towards the police so they to stopped firing since they had no choice.

Is there no one in Na Pak Army to stop the reign of terror carried out by criminal Gens led by Hafiz Whisky and their pet PDM.

Is there no one in Na Pak Army to stop the reign of terror carried out by criminal Gens led by Hafiz Whisky and their pet PDM.

Bajwa and Whisky Munir have stripped the testicles of the Soldiers. From now on they will
take orders to oppress the poor people of Pakistan.

She was killed by Zardari. When Zardari became president he couldn't stop grinning along with the rest of his family. I never come across such a psychopathic family, it was a takeover of Bhutto influence by Zardari and his seed.

You think army are bad, Sharifs and Zardaris are 10x worse but they hide behind the army to absolve themselves of guilt.

So lets ignore all the evidence that pointed to military and blame zardari because he was smiling?

Why do you think Quad e azam , Fatima Jinnah etc the death is shrouded in mystery?

So lets ignore all the evidence that pointed to military and blame zardari because he was smiling?

Why do you think Quad e azam , Fatima Jinnah etc the death is shrouded in mystery?

I don't about the others but I am pretty sure Zardari had his wife killed.

Mushy had the Sharif brothers in jail and couldn't finish the job. He didn't have it in him and I wish he did clear the lot, Sharifs, Zardari his wife everyone. He had the best opportunity.

Mushy had the Sharif brothers in jail and couldn't finish the job. He didn't have it in him and I wish he did clear the lot, Sharifs, Zardari his wife everyone. He had the best opportunity.

Mushy himself needed to be hanged he had blood of thousands of Pakistanis on his hands.

Generals are the least of people in PK to have a moral high ground and decide anything.

I think that ISI under Kayani did it with Zardari's cooperation. Kayani also ran the campaign to overthrow Musharraf. No political campaign can be run in Pakistan without being controlled by ISI Internal Wing.

After the two of them overthrew Musharraf, Kayani became COAS and made Zardari president.

Mushy himself needed to be hanged he had blood of thousands of Pakistanis on his hands.

That's another story, depends if you have a spot for Bin Laden and AQ, some do, some don't. For me Mushy was a patriot and he did what was best for Pakistan at the time. He always praised IK. His heart was in the right place.

That's another story, depends if you have a spot for Bin Laden and AQ, some do, so don't. For me Mushy was a patriot and he did what was best for Pakistan at the time. He always praised IK. His heart was in the right place.

This isnt about IK for me. This is about Pakistan and the generals trampling all over it since 1947 and treating it as a colony.

What kind of heart was it? The one that broke constitution? Went to kargil and didnt bother getting dead bodies of his soldiers back? Gave hundreds of Pakistanis to US who are now in guantanamo? Boots started shaking the moment he got a call from US and we suffered the worst insurgency?

I havent even gotten to his real estate corruption and land grabbing which was filed by Colonel Inayat ur rehman against him in courts and he had to run to dubai.

This isnt about IK for me. This is about Pakistan and the generals trampling all over it since 1947 and treating it as a colony.

What kind of heart was it? The one that broke constitution? Went to kargil and didnt bother getting dead bodies of his soldiers back? Gave hundreds of Pakistanis to US who are now in guantanamo? Boots started shaking the moment he got a call from US and we suffered the worst insurgency?

I havent even gotten to his real estate corruption and land grabbing which was filed by Colonel Inayat ur rehman against him in courts and he had to run to dubai.

Even bigger crime was the NRO and then he opened the door for drone strikes.

He was a criminal with dual interests. Everything you said above is 100% that many of these liberal “moderate englightment” bullshit followers. This organization is incompetent and produces nothing but mediocre officers

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom