What's new

Imran Khan's arrest: Zaman park under attack

کیا سر آپ بھی نا
یہ ایک سیڑھی ہے ارب پتی سے گھرب پتی بننے کی کون چھوڑتا ہے اسے
اس دن کے لیے اس بندے نے کتنے پاپڑ بیلے نواز کو لکھ کر دیا ریٹائرمنٹ کے تین دن بعد چیف بنا

اب ایسے کیسے جانے دے گا ۔ وہ ضرورت مند ہے غیرت مند نہیں
Kiyun Hafiz logoon ka naam badnaam kar raha hai, sab Hafiz guilty mehsoos kar rahay hai galiyaan sun kar

akhrat may wo boot sath laykar jaiga
aakhrat kis ne dekhi hai, sab duniya kay peechay paray huay hain

images

1586531-maryamnawazsharifwaseemniazphoto-1513546284.jpg

Maryam nawaz sari qoum ki awaz
Wazir e azam Maryam Nawaz

Imran Khan jahan jata hai log ghair laitay hain magar is ko phir bhi sharam nahi aati, Maryam ki itni izzat aur mohabbat hai, jahan jati hai log rasta to kiya ilaqa chor detay hai

Wazir e azam Maryam nawaz

Why should we accept dictatorship? Name me one good dictatorship rule in the history of mankind?

There is a difference in competent authorotarian rule like in China or like in Singapore and a military dictatorship. Military by design is not trained to run a country.
I'm not saying one is better or one is not. Dictatorship, you can go through loopholes to pass regulations that otherwise would take years to pass. With Democracy it is will of the people, but then you can buy votes.

My batman from South Punjab was from Sindh. When BB died I asked him what you think of Zardari. He said he is harami, and killed BB. I said so you won't vote for him. He said no, they gave us land so we will vote for PPP.

That is the same thing with PTI, IK has good intentions, but the ones with him they also came like this. At the end of the day you have to pick one system because right now its a hybrid behind the scene bs that does more harm than good. One fear is when Nawazo was in power he was trying to make Army into Punjab police, which is why I think this BS is going on.

I want democracy too without any rigging or any army interference too

Excuse me, but you are talking not about Bajwa alone or convicted criminals but a blanket ban right. Which btw would not be a law anyways as it will never pass in the parliament but your idea is based on segregation, bias and perhaps emotions. A son of a retired captain cant go to university outside under your idea right? Maybe all Pakistanis should be banned then from going out of the country as majority of them are chooors or haram khoors in one way or another and a detriment to Pakistan.
when did I say Pakistanis cannot leave? what is the problem with studying inside Pakistan? IF all those elite are made to study in Pakistan then I am willing to bet everything that the quality of education will improve!

there is already a segregation in Pakistan like it was in the colonial times. and before. elite live in cordoned off areas. poor live under the open sky. if these elite who live above the law under the law made to live in Pakistan then I bet living quality will go up for everyone!

those who are going out of the country haven't been doing Pakistan any legitimate good! how many nations receive illegal immigration from Pakistan?

I'm not saying one is better or one is not. Dictatorship, you can go through loopholes to pass regulations that otherwise would take years to pass. With Democracy it is will of the people, but then you can buy votes.

My batman from South Punjab was from Sindh. When BB died I asked him what you think of Zardari. He said he is harami, and killed BB. I said so you won't vote for him. He said no, they gave us land so we will vote for PPP.

That is the same thing with PTI, IK has good intentions, but the ones with him they also came like this. At the end of the day you have to pick one system because right now its a hybrid behind the scene bs that does more harm than good. One fear is when Nawazo was in power he was trying to make Army into Punjab police, which is why I think this BS is going on.

I want democracy too without any rigging or any army interference too

Benazir was killed by musharraf. She has mentioned this in her book and in interviews numerous times. That is the reason it was unsolved. A Colonel ordered police to wash the scene.

The only problem in PK is military establishment nothing else.

Benazir was killed by musharraf. She has mentioned this in her book and in interviews numerous times. That is the reason it was unsolved. A Colonel ordered police to wash the scene.

I'm telling you the mindset of average Pakistani. Not who killed who. It's very easy to buy votes if you are a feudal landlord. Or offer an important position if someone can bring an importan seat to your party for election. Don't forget Imran Khan would never be Prime Minister if not for Bajwa.

To me just let people decide and stop interfering. The most ISI should do is leak corruption, sneaky dealing waghera to the public and let public decide. Not control media and all that bs or fascist tactics.

Last edited:

She was killed by Zardari. When Zardari became president he couldn't stop grinning along with the rest of his family. I never come across such a psychopathic family, it was a takeover of Bhutto influence by Zardari and his seed.

You think army are bad, Sharifs and Zardaris are 10x worse but they hide behind the army to absolve themselves of guilt.

My Pakistani brothers, the great game has already began. The Anglos will never forgive and forget to what you did to them in Afghanistan. They don’t easily forgive enemies, ask Saddam Hussain.
They’re pushing the buttons along with the Indian lobby, putting stress on the fault lines that exist in Pakistan today.
Noticed the uptick in Indians jumping into our affairs and openly and siding with the PDM and the army. The Indians are clever enough to understand these two entities will only sink Pakistan.
They’ve started softening our national resolve by opening thread after thread on negative Pakistan news. This is well planned. They are waiting for the final blow and will actively involved themselves by supporting individual groups to capture parts of Pakistan. Imagine Syria at best or Algeria at worse.
This will invite the Iranians to capture Baluchistan, and Afghanistan to capture western Pakistan. Some of you are playing right into the enemy hands by opening advocating hatred towards other ethnic groups. The PDM and its incompetent handlers, the Army will rather Pakistan breaks than they give up power and wealth.
Times se tough for many of they follow through with plans to hurt IK. Pakistan will break apart

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom