What's new

Imran Khan's arrest: Zaman park under attack

I know your mind is a closed sealed off pot but anyways the thing is Afghan Mujahideen factions were 99% afghans. They were not educated in Pakistani Madrissas. They were from your country rural population.
Venting out frustration on outsiders is the easier way out i can understand.
Your bad blood with Pakistan is fault of your own leaders who kept demanding Pakistan sovereign territory in absurd demands of Pashtunistan even though more pashtuns lived in Pakistan then Afghanistan and Afghanistan was predominantly persianised culture. They even kept on meddling in Pakistani Politics by funding certain Politicians and targeting others.
But regardless What destroyed your country was

-First your Daud khan started fucking up the Afghan economy by ousting Zahir shah and going on Nationalization spree effectively incapacitative good business instotitions
-Then brutal Assasination of Daud khan and his whole family further fracturing the state
-Next Leader Taraki also assasinated by the state
-Next leader Amin. I dont even have words. Your own countrymen Invited Fuckin Soviet commandoes to come in your capital and Attack the presidential palace guarded by 300 Afghan soldiers.
And you people were supposidly OK with that.
You call that a country? a state?
All of the above, Pakistan was not even a party to. Your own elites canabalized your state. Pakistani Establishment only intervened when New communist regime went full retard against all anti soviet countries of region.And Not only Pakistan, China And Iran also supported Afghan Resistance against the communist regime.
What Pakistan did after fall of soviet union is a seperate debate and a very hot debate in Pakistan as well.
But what destroyed Afghanistan was not the maddrassa mayham of late 80s and 90s. It was your own people in 70s amd early 80s. Time for a little retrospect.
Pakistan hostility was earned by your own crackhead leaders who thought hey lets threaten and grab lands from internationaly recognized borders of our neighbor. we are sure after somehow taking those lands they will still be our friends. Seems history wasnt kind to your country.

I am a Pakistani pashtun not Afghanistan pashtun. and if mujahideen were mostly local then wtf were these medrassas for?? The moron i replied to pointed to pashtuns being extremists, to which i replied. If these madrassas didn't do anything to afghanistan then they certainly are raping Pakistan now through TTP. Other than that i dnt care what happens in Afghanistan because the damage happens here and the colonial army keeps playing dirty games. All our history is full of dalaali for western countries, from afghan war to US WoT, our lumber 1 been their dalaal and dezteoyed own country.

آئی جی بدنیت اور بے غیرت ہے: عمران خان

پرچہ نمبر 102

‘Police wanted to kill me’, Imran Khan.​

At the outset of his address, Imran asked what exactly his crime was, saying that the entire nation knew that he always respected the law. He alleged that 96 cases had been registered against him so far.

“Whenever I leave the house, more cases are registered against me. Who is doing this? The criminals responsible for doing this to the country are the ones registering cases against me.”

He alleged that the coalition government was behind the attempt on his life in Wazirabad, adding that they had the backing of “handlers”.

Giving a rundown of the past couple of weeks, Imran said that the elections in Punjab were announced for April 30, following which the PTI decided to initiate its election campaign by holding a rally in Lahore on March 8.

“On the night of March 7, it was decided with the police how the rally would proceed and they approved it. We got permission. The next day, as we are about to start, everyone starts saying that police contingents are here and placing containers.”

He said that as police appeared clad in riot control gear, it was revealed that Section 144 had been imposed in Lahore. “When elections have been announced, how can Section 144 be imposed? Has this happened before in Pakistan’s history?”

He said that when the rally started moving towards Zaman Park, police used water cannons and tear gas against PTI workers. Subsequently, he decided to cancel the rally by 5pm because “I knew that they are trying to cause the situation deteriorate”.

Imran further said that he asked for his hearing to be shifted from an Islamabad court due to security concerns. “F-8 kachery is a death trap,” he said, adding that arrest warrants were issued for him for this reason.

He said that a huge “army” arrived at his Lahore residence over warrants issued by a magistrate. “There were constant attacks here at my home. Has this ever happened before in the history of Pakistan?”

He asked that if he just had to mark his attendance in a court in Islamabad, why was his home being attacked from three sides. “Rangers were arriving in armoured vehicles, coming in after jumping over walls like some commando action is taking place.”

Imran said that he was ready to hand himself over to the police but he was stopped from doing so by his party workers who feared harm would befall the party chief.

“Yesterday, when I left my house, I said my goodbyes to my wife. I knew that I would either be arrested or killed. With that thought in mind, I left my home.”

He said that when he reached the toll plaza, police had closed down the motorway. “Only one lane was open. They had in mind that once my car leaves, they will close it behind me so that rest of the cars cannot follow […] the whole of Islamabad was closed down as if for a major criminal.”

He alleged that the police intended to either “murder” him or take him into custody and then shift him to Balochistan.
The PTI chief said police tear gassed workers that were walking alongside his car as they “wanted a reaction”. He said that once his car reached the judicial complex, police again tear gassed workers. “I didn’t want to leave or else they would have claimed I fled.”

He said that when he was at the gate, police also started beating the workers surrounding the car. “They were waiting for me to step out of the car and then kill me.”

Afghan is an ethnicity, most of whom reside in Pakistan but i understand most of u r too stupid to know that. Now dont act stupid, u were a loyal slave of white ppl for 2 centuries, they recruited majority of their soldiers locally and they killed their own brown types. So look at ur ownself before embarrassing urself. Afghans in Afghanistan beat the shit out of US and NATO occupation and never surrendered, unlike some idiots who were loyal slaves and evwn remain slaves to this day. Heck this Pakistani state begs to be someone's slave. Apni asliat dekh pehle.
Stop simping for Afghans. They ain't any better, glorifying them won't solve any of our problems.

Just listen to this guy. What other solution do you propose? Zardari, Bilawal or Maryam?

Politics is all about dialogue. I have problem when Imran says that he can talk with Talibans, but cannot have debate with rest of political parties. I have a problem with Imran Khan when he says that he is the purest, he is the non corrupt, loyal, his team was the best including Usman Buzdar or Pervez Ellahi...but his conduct while in PM house was highy questionable. I had a problem with Imran when he utilized NAB as a tool to unleash hell on his politcal opponents with hilarious cases in which defendants were guilty unless proven inncent.
Political process can never win with theocracy, populist narratives, political instability along with military or judicial interventions....PDM thugs did in 90s....Imran did in his 3.4 years. What's the difference.
If Imran comes back, he needs to learn from his blunders. He needs to calm down the political atmosphere, while taking on board everyone to create long term policies, which is the only & only way. If he is gonna open too many fronts with Judiciary, army, opposition, business community, while choosing the most pathetic figures for key positions (like buzdar or Pervez Ellahi ) then i am sorry to say brother, this country will die.

its junta you have now proven yourself to be a jahil noon league.
Colonial complexes. Where have you travelled ? Disney land ?

Why not? Your proposal doesnt make any sense man. Everyone should be free to move and do the best for themselves and their families after retirement. Who are you to put restrictions on anyone else?

Do you think these leaders dont sell state secrets when they live in foreign nations after retirement?

Politics is all about dialogue. I have problem when Imran says that he can talk with Talibans, but cannot have debate with rest of political parties. I have a problem with Imran Khan when he says that he is the purest, he is the non corrupt, loyal, his team was the best including Usman Buzdar or Pervez Ellahi...but his conduct while in PM house was highy questionable. I had a problem with Imran when he utilized NAB as a tool to unleash hell on his politcal opponents with hilarious cases in which defendants were guilty unless proven inncent.
Political process can never win with theocracy, populist narratives, political instability along with military or judicial interventions....PDM thugs did in 90s....Imran did in his 3.4 years. What's the difference.
If Imran comes back, he needs to learn from his blunders. He needs to calm down the political atmosphere, while taking on board everyone to create long term policies, which is the only & only way. If he is gonna open too many fronts with Judiciary, army, opposition, business community, while choosing the most pathetic figures for key positions (like buzdar or Pervez Ellahi ) then i am sorry to say brother, this country will die.
stop humiliating yourself and come out of your own jahalat'e mutliq thinking. stop living in a selective amnesia.

Everyone know what bajwa was doing. how bajwa manipulated the system. when we know this and here you are trying to make chawal out of people with yahvian and bongian!

Afghan is an ethnicity, most of whom reside in Pakistan but i understand most of u r too stupid to know that. Now dont act stupid, u were a loyal slave of white ppl for 2 centuries, they recruited majority of their soldiers locally and they killed their own brown types. So look at ur ownself before embarrassing urself. Afghans in Afghanistan beat the shit out of US and NATO occupation and never surrendered, unlike some idiots who were loyal slaves and evwn remain slaves to this day. Heck this Pakistani state begs to be someone's slave. Apni asliat dekh pehle.

afghans were such loyal slaves to the americans/nato that they were falling of planes to their deaths in trying to get to america...........:azn:.........if Pakistanis do bad why are 100,000s of afghans trying to get in to Pakistan each month?..........:azn:.......afghans defeated the americans/nato but are nothing selling their mothers, sisters, wives etc as prostitutes in Pakistan as they are now dying of starvation....... :azn:

This is your Afghans on a plane to the US after the war ended :lol:
1735.jpg

Afghans are savages with centuries of blood and brutality on their hands. God is punishing them with suffering and humiliation. They sucked the blood of Indus to sustain themselves and now that the borders have been drawn, this is what they have become. I am sure when they were sitting in their palaces in Lahore, raping the harem of local women and enjoying themselves with unlimited supply of slaves, they never thought this day would ever come. God is always the best of planners :enjoy:

Abay 2 takay kay jaahil gadhay, ullu k pathay what do i have to do with afghans of Afghanistan? Majority of the afghan nation are Pakistani. Thora parh lia hota tu aaj aese lalluu na hotay. Now u want me to show u pics of long queues outside US and otjer embassies?? U urself have ran away and mocking others running from a war savaged country? Shows what kind of animal u are lolz.
As far as savagery is concerned, all nations have done it, including ur masters, the brit but since u r a loyal ball sucket slave, ull always defend ur white masters. Well all nations who ruled have been savages at some point, ofcourse except slaves like u coz u always been a slave lolz.

He said he wanted to address the matter last night but could not. “It was good that I didn’t because I was angry. And a person should not talk when he is angry.”

He said that officials knew that Bushra Bibi, a woman who was not involved in politics, was home alone. “To do this at someone’s home, tell me what you would have felt. I am asking my army officers. What would you have felt?” he asked, posing the same question to police officials.

Imran alleged that officials carrying out the operation “looted” his home. “Is the police supposed to loot homes? They looted whatever they found. Do you not have any shame?” he asked as he targeted Punjab Inspector General Usman Anwar and used choice words for him.

He said that the PTI would initiate contempt proceedings in the LHC and also take legal action against Punjab Chief Minister Mohsin Naqvi in connection with the death of Ali Bilal, alias Zille Shah, a worker of the PTI.

Imran announces rally at Minar-i-Pakistan on Wednesday​

During the address, Imran also announced that the party would stage a power show at Minar-i-Pakistan — the same venue where he launched his campaign for the 2013 elections — on Wednesday (March 22), adding that it would be a “referendum” on where the nation stood.

“Now, we are doing Minar-i-Pakistan on Wednesday. And I want the whole country to see, it will be a referendum on where the public stands. Everyone will know where the nation stands, and where the cabal of crooks and their handlers stand,” he said.

Imran had earlier announced that the power show at Minar-i-Pakistan would take place today (March 19) but the Lahore High Court had directed the PTI to reschedule its rally and have a dialogue with the administration.

In his address, Imran said that the country was “headed towards disaster” and the only way forward was conducting free and fair elections.

He said that the nation could not be controlled through force anymore as it had gained “consciousness”.

stop humiliating yourself and come out of your own jahalat'e mutliq thinking. stop living in a selective amnesia.

Everyone know what bajwa was doing. how bajwa manipulated the system. when we know this and here you are trying to make chawal out of people with yahvian and bongian!
When you use word everyone....It means you have fallen deep so well, that even daylight feels like an illusion. No one knew it before April 2022...Now everyone know including sample like you. Good mornig.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom