What's new

Imran Khan's arrest: Zaman park under attack

Either inform yourself or stop stereotyping people like its the 1960s. The terrorism problem originated from the military who decided to use FATA for its strategic gains. Gilgit baltistan you see today is because of Pashtuns. They fought for it. They were used again during the afghan jihad war in the 80s.

There are countless similar militant organizations propped up by the military who are largely dominated by Punjabis. Jaish e mohammad , Sipah e sahaba , Lashkar e Jhangvi etc etc all deadly militant organizations who have nothing to do with pashtuns.

FATA has been misused by the establishement. Ignored and left undeveloped for decades. On top of that the corrupt generals let US drop drone strikes on them. What do you want them to do? Thousands of missing people , extra judicial killing and what not.

If you want to end all this the place to start is GHQ. Clean that corrupt building so that they dont use people as props in the future.

Time for some spiritual insight.

Looking at the current situation it seems like Pakistan is a basket case beyond anyone’s ability to save. The generals are hardened criminals and nothing can remove them. Pakistan is about to go bankrupt. It’s a hopeless situation.

Then you have a video like this that suggests that there is potentially divine help for Imran Khan. Someone narrates a dream she had about IK. I am a firm believer in some dreams being true, as attested in the Quran.

MMA/JUI wanted to name KPK as Afghania but majority Pashtun wanted to name it Pakhtunkhwa except the Hazaras.

could be fake.. or he's an idiot

or, maybe he's a well to do person though he doesn't come across as one

what a bad idea to quit your job for sake of a multi millionaire politician like CHarlatan Khan.
fk off indian.

MMA/JUI wanted to name KPK as Afghania but majority Pashtun wanted to name it Pakhtunkhwa except the Hazaras.

Pashtuns made up 37% of the population of NWFP as per caste/ethnicity based census carried out before partition. The majority Non-Pashtun population was well within their rights to oppose the renaming of the province as 'land of the Pakhtuns'

As for Afghania, well, the "A" in pAkistan stands for the subah of Afghans

Then you have a video like this that suggests that there is potentially divine help for Imran Khan. Someone narrates a dream she had about IK. I am a firm believer in some dreams being true, as attested in the Quran.

😂😂🤣😭

By all means yes. We NEED to create contacts and systems where by we can help the Pakistani youth establish their full academic potential. People like you are assets because you can teach Maths and Computer Science. Are you able to teach these subjects at A-Level?
Hi, Yeah sure. I can teach A-Level subjects easily. Especially Math, Physics, etc, Send me your institution's email. I will send you my CV.

Pashtuns made up 37% of the population of NWFP as per caste/ethnicity based census carried out before partition. The majority Non-Pashtun population was well within their rights to oppose the renaming of the province as 'land of the Pakhtuns'

As for Afghania, well, the "A" in pAkistan stands for the subah of Afghans

I read that myself but isn't Pakistan called "Paak Stand" The land of the pure. Even Bangalis were Pakistanis and they're not mentioned if we say Pakistan means Punjab, Afghania, Kashmir and Stan - Balochistan. Stan just means land so even Balochistan or sindh is not mentioned. I dont think its true.

The reality of napak have been exposed many times, one major event was 71 but Pakistanis forget very quickly. Another time was mush era when soldiers were advised to hide identity in public and now again. The difference is that this is age of information and social media and these colonial sepoys cant hide and lie anymore.
There is a hell of differnce between getting informed from social media based on algorithms {which keeps up suggesting you things you see & watch mostly on social media) and knowledge. There is tons of research available by which populist leaders have hijacked social media. The goal is to spread enough sweage into every single corner, enough doubts, enough questions without answers that citizens no longer trust it's state, institutions and system. And that's how the games are won.
You should codnemn the unconstitutional role of estabishment instead of trying to take over establishment itself. Ain't gonna happen my friend. Mistakes of 75 years cannot be undone by putting all your eggs into basket of a mule who is preaching "Haqeeqi Azadi" with tomatoe like red face with a deep frustated voice.

FB_IMG_1679239816372.jpg

Hi, Yeah sure. I can teach A-Level subjects easily. Especially Math, Physics, etc, Send me your institution's email. I will send you my CV.

For discretion purposes, I can't do it here but ask the MODs to allow you to DM me. I don't want to disclose the institution I work for in order to fully maintain my anonymity.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom