What's new

Imran Khan's arrest: Zaman park under attack

KPK doesn't want to be part of Pakistan anymore. A Pakistan where two fuedal mafias belonging to Punjab and Sindh cannot accept a Pathan ruling over them. It is nothing else.
Why would you say that when more than ever, Pakistanis, regardless of ethnicity are on the same page.

We will do whatever is in our best interest. You can vote for Bajwa, Zardari or Nawaz Sharif when Sindh and Punjab is left.

Yeah we will vote for Pakistan, pal...

We hate sharif's, zardaris etc as much as anyone,, but it's only you guys constantly threatening Pakistan

And it's NOT NEW it's been going on for 70 years alongside bomb blasts and attacks

Hating corruption and corrupt politicians and even establishment is one thing, threatening Pakistan is another

Why would you say that when more than ever, Pakistanis, regardless of ethnicity are on the same page.

When prominent media journalists and other members of society start using veiled language against a certain group of people you are bound to have friction. I agree that the people from various ethnicities are on one page.

Yeah we will vote for Pakistan, pal...

We hate sharif's, zardaris etc as much as anyone,, but it's only you guys constantly threatening Pakistan

And it's NOT NEW it's been going on for 70 years alongside bomb blasts and attacks

Hating corruption and corrupt politicians and even establishment is one thing, threatening Pakistan is another

You see what I mean. You guys... This tone right here. There is deep prejudice. It is hidden deeply, but it rears its ugly head.

We threaten Pakistan according to you. The solution is we part ways. You can build a prosperous Pakistan without us. No more threatening from us. Sounds like a win win to me.

Last edited:
Because it is the same argument when a Bengali won the election fair and square. He is issuing a heart felt warning not a threat as I understand it. He is trying to explain the sentiments of many Pashtuns.

Don’t disenfranchise a democratically elected leader or else don’t be surprised if the same response happens again. Our external enemies are watching and waiting to hurt us. Don’t give then the opportunity.

When prominent media journalists and other members of society start using veiled language against a certain group of people you are bound to have friction. I agree that the people from various ethnicities are on one page.

You see what I mean. You guys...
You should know better brother, the media is a whore. What about people standing shoulder to shoulder on the ground? Isn't that more important? We are all fighting to get rid of these filthy whores.

Because it is the same argument when a Bengali won the election fair and square. He is issuing a heart felt warning not a threat as I understand it. He is trying to explain the sentiments of many Pashtuns.

Don’t disenfranchise a democratically elected leader or else don’t be surprised if the same response happens again. Our external enemies are watching and waiting to hurt us. Don’t give then the opportunity.
I know this, but almost every Pakistani that I know is not from KPK, yet we are all agaainst these crooks, including the napak fauj.

Pak Fauj terrorists only kill innocent Pakistani... They are pathetic at fighting the real enemy India.

Pakistan army's terrorism and murder of Arshad Sharif, rape and pillage by ISI, and ousting of Imran Khan has made over 90% Pakistani population it's enemy!!!!

Murdabad!.. Bajwa bootlicker and Asim Whisky...
ok.

This is getting stale, use some IQ if you have any.

Never gets stale for me... Curse this nation!!!.... I wanna swear at this POS failed state every second of the day.

Pakistan is a failed banana republic of Faujistan!!!

Screenshot_20230118-002643-762.png

You see what I mean. You guys... This tone right here. There is deep prejudice. It is hidden deeply, but it rears it's ugly head.

Can't we be tired also????

Can't we be tired of the constant threats
Terrorism
Afghani racism against Pakistan
More then hate against pashtuns I have seen pashtun narrative against Punjabis

Everyone is tired, everyone wants change to come to Pakistan, but our loyalty to Pakistan is rock solid, we want Pakistan to change because we love it, we know its our only home if the world starts falling down

We don't split our loyalty between counties like Afghanistan who have always been our enemies

I was there a few days ago twat. I met many Pashtun and I know how people feel.

If it was up to KPK we would have parted ways with Pakistan some time ago.
Part ways honestly. You guys can form Afghanistan 2.0.

You should know better brother, the media is a whore. What about people standing shoulder to shoulder on the ground? Isn't that more important? We are all fighting to get rid of these filthy whores.

I know this, but almost every Pakistani that I know is not from KPK, yet we are all agaainst these crooks, including the napak fauj.

Very true.

Part ways honestly. You guys can form Afghanistan 2.0.

We will Nawaz Sharif's whore. Not before we have dealt you a proper defeat.

We will do whatever is in our best interest. You can vote for Bajwa, Zardari or Nawaz Sharif when Sindh and Punjab is left.
Lolz seriously? Who thr hell is "we"?
KPK was voting unanimously for the likes of ANP and Fazlu Diesel 10 years ago. 😂
suddenly in 10 years KPK has become the only Enlightened epitome in Pakistan?
IK sweeped south punjab too last elections. Sweeped by-elections. Defended him came out on every call.
Tum zyada mamey ho Imran khan ke bhai? 😂
IK ne khud kabhi aik byan nai dia aesa. Supporters alag hi Azaadi leney chal partey.
Azadi waley ANP mei they. KP public rejected them decisively. Dont know which KP ypu represent when you say these things.
BTW Punjab dont give a flying F for PDM now. Let elections come. you will see

Pakistan is on the verge of default. They need deposits of over $6 billion from friendly countries before the IMF will help. With mad generals and their criminal politicians playing dirty games with the country no one in their right minds will give them a penny.

Default is now inevitable. That is when the real fun and games will start. When most imports stop, electricity goes out, there are petrol and food shortages then the public will come out.

When people go crazy then the mad generals and their pet criminals will have nowhere to hide. Even Martial Law won’t save them.

Yes that's when the cards will fall, but the fanbois are as usual underestimating the severity of situation and overestimating the power of west pak company.

It definitely feels like a continues attack against one specific leader. It always comes from PML-N and PPP supporters. They use racist language. They treat Pashtun as terrorists and garbage. Yet PPP and PML-N tolerate each other. They take turns to rob not only Pashtun, but the entire country including their own provinces. These PPP and PML-N supporters are racist because they don't believe in Pakistan, but solely their own neighborhood and province.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom