What's new

Imran Khan's arrest: Zaman park under attack

So what happened?

IK went to judiciary complex in Islamabad and the police entered Zaman Park in Lahore?

Am I right or missing something?

Failing to arrest khan

Military will go for martial law so that there are no boundaries to stop them and people's resistance against it will be a huge turn in country's history

Failing to arrest khan

Military will go for martial law so that there are no boundaries to stop them and people's resistance against it will be a huge turn in country's history

Martial law isn't protecting hafiz. I want this brutality to continue. Let us see just how toxic these bastards are. We got their names and address.

I don't need to visit, youtube is enough. It looks like a 3rd world shithole. All of South Asia was under developed disgusting and dirty with a bunch of palaces and harems for the rulers. Brits built the railways, they created civic institutions, government, order, discipline. It is in your DNA to be a kabooli worshipper so you think harems and bacha bazi are a sign of progress :lol:

What is "us"? Nothing belonged to you. It belonged to the rulers. Pakistan, its borders, its army, its dominion is with assistance from the British during its withdrawal from the region.

Yeah i knew u r a YouTube scholar, no wonder u utter such crap. Kabooli warahipper? I am an afghan and proud of it, unlike a stupid brown slave that u are. Maybe u should also check if youtube have anything about the dirty filthy cities of england before they came to india and plundered. You think they came to india to develop it? You are even stupider than i imagined. Why would one take iver a backward area and develop it for others? U dumb idiot, they came here for a reason, something ur pea sized brain and genetic slavery cant comprehend. May that is what ur colonial sepoy dada jaan told u lolz.
Lolz does Pakistan belong to anyone except the rulers? And u accept that Pakistan is a british project and basically a slave country. Man u r so stupid u cant see how u disprove urself lolz. And by the way have u learned abt bachabazi on YouTube as well or that is a personal experience uve had as a child?

Have they crossed the Rubicon aka the point of no return? Does this mark the end of what was previously known as Islamic republic of Pakistan?

Martial law isn't protecting hafiz. I want this brutality to continue. Let us see just how toxic these bastards are. We got their names and address.
What about the innocent people who will be killed, maimed raped and tortured?

These people won't understand until something catastrophic happens. That catastrophe will happen now. Let it happen so that the people finally understand.
You mean the bloody revolution..??..with the blood sample reports of Imran Niazi ?

Back
Top Bottom