What's new

Imran Khan's arrest: Zaman park under attack

Nah. Imran Khan is apparently still out there despite a tweet saying police has surrounded his car. No news of arrest yet.
arre @HRK you're giving me negative ratings for simply giving updates based on tweets I see here and opening Dawn on another tab. this is nationality based prejudice.

Maybe it really is the end of Pakistan. maybe the action at Zaman Park is enough to radicalise everyone regardless of what happens to IK.

arre @HRK you're giving me negative ratings for simply giving updates based on tweets I see here and opening Dawn on another tab. this is nationality based prejudice.

Maybe it really is the end of Pakistan. maybe the action at Zaman Park is enough to radicalise everyone regardless of what happens to IK.
Got one from him too

For nothing

Becharaa Expat Youtiaa....Try push it down....Push it down.

Only a moron will support the torture of Senators, kidnapping of countless political workers, filling FIRs and then murdering Arshad Shareef Shaheed, torture of Swati & Gill, banning of raw material / LCs required for export industry, total collapse of economy, only a moron will support this fascist PDM govt installed by military.

From record exports, record remitts, record GDP, record textiles, record agriculture, stable + economy to this fall.... Only morons will kept their heads burry in sand just because of personal likes / dislikes and their personality defects to unable to see & recognize honest leader.

Pak was leading region in regional politics too, doing NSAs meet of all important countries, doing OIC and bring China in it. Now even imported govt has accepted that Saudi & Iran agreement was first initiated by Imran khan in Islamabad last year. These all were the reasons that US wanted so badly Imran khan to go.

This bc awam disappointed again: wtf are they waiting for . Cussy PTI leadership, they are about to kill him and no one is giving a call.

‏تاریخ اُٹھا کر دیکھیں ٹھیک 52 سال قبل دھان منڈی کے مکین شیخ مجیب کے گھر کا دروازہ اسی طرح توڑا گیا تھا
ہم نے کیا سیکھا

اس وقت بھی دشمن سکون سے بیٹھ کر دیکھ رہا تھا کہ وقت آنے پر کاروائی کر سکے ۔ ابھی بھی دشمن آرام سے دیکھ رہا ہے وقت آنے پر کاروائی کرے گا

ان بھڑووں نے نا جب کچھ سیکھا نا اب سیکھیں گے

Who asked you to give updates??????????????

This bc awam disappointed again: wtf are they waiting for . Cussy PTI leadership, they are about to kill him and no one is giving a call.

Why you all are shouting?

Go look at Islamabad
Whole public is there with khan

You guys just want people to nuke down GHQ immediately

Back
Top Bottom