What's new

Imran Khan's arrest: Zaman park under attack

Looks like a trap the Isb hearing of Khan. Now he is in the middle of nowhere and can be arrested and with foul play.

The LHC orders of yesterday can be flouted just like done earlier, one can never trust these scoundrels .

They are going to to do it sooner or later. Everyone knows what is coming.

The question is, how are the people going to react?

Quid e azam niazi k arrest honay sa yeh azadi ki tehreek nai rukay gi, sirf niazi k manay walay hi Pakistani hain.

Looks like a trap the Isb hearing of Khan. Now he is in the middle of nowhere and can be arrested and with foul play.

The LHC orders of yesterday can be flouted just like done earlier, one can never trust these scoundrels .

Yes, Looks like trap - Both in Lahore and Islamabad colonial forces are active.

It doesn't matter to them how people react, they actually want a strong reaction from public so as to put terrorism charges against IK, and the reaction would lead to cancellation of fortcoming polls.

They wanted the mayhem, riots and use this to frame charges against PTI and IK and ban PTI.

And in the meantime torture IK just like Shahbaz Gill, Azam Swati by the dirty Harry company. LHC and Courts can cry and try to enforce their orders but will be flouted as earlier.

IK is dealing with a Mafia and trusting them is a mistake, a mafia need to be dealt with shrewdness and power tactics.

Quid e azam niazi k arrest honay sa yeh azadi ki tehreek nai rukay gi, sirf niazi k manay walay hi Pakistani hain.

Tu fikar na kar putar. Your wish is about to be fulfilled. You can run your affairs in a Pakistan from Punjab to Sindh. You can vote for Maryam and Bilawal for the remainder of your life.

It doesn't matter to them how people react, they actually want a strong reaction from public to so as to put terrorism charges against IK, and the reaction would lead to cancellation of fortcoming polls.

They wanted the mayhem, riots and use this to frame charges against PTI and IK.

And in the meantime torture IK just like Shahbaz Gill, Azam Swati by the dirty Harry company. LHC and Courts can cry and try to enforce their orders but will be flouted as earlier.

IK is dealing with a Mafia and trusting them which is a mistake.

These fvckers have no clue what the arrest of Imran Khan could bring forth. I have seen the sentiment in KPK.

It doesn't matter to them how people react, they actually want a strong reaction from public to so as to put terrorism charges against IK, and the reaction would lead to cancellation of fortcoming polls.

They wanted the mayhem, riots and use this to frame charges against PTI and IK and ban PTI.

IK is dealing with a Mafia and trusting them which is a mistake, a mafia need to be dealt with shrewdness and power tactics.
ab sab petrol bom bana k niazi ko arrest sa bachanay niklo

I have the same feeling.

These scoundrels didn't even spare Dr. Qadeer khan. Ik is not much of a thing for them.

I pray that IK returns back peacefully.

This nefarious Army generals are Bajwa 2.0 company, and they only get worse with passage of time.

But if they do something to IK this time, no one will ever forget and spare them. that is for sure.

Last edited:
I have the same feeling.

These scoundrels didn't even spare Dr. Qadeer khan. Ik is not much of a thing for them.

I pray that IK returns back peacefully.

This nefarious Army generals are Bajwa 2.0 company

Let me say it how it is. Without giving it an ethnic angle, Pakistan will break if something happened to IK. The Pashtun won't spare PPP and PML-N. Yes, Imran Khan is a popular leader for KPK. The optics of this witch hunt won't bode well for PDM and the army. Let's see how far PDM and particularly the army is willing to take their shit show.

Support Imran Khan 100%

• Focus on Elections and voter's right
  • Return back mandate in hand of people

Islamabad entities, stop wasting time with Islamabad Police and its drama bazi

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom