What's new

Imran Khan's arrest: Zaman park under attack

I think he finally came to the realization ki becoming a political martyr is a better strategy and will help further galvanize support from his already seemingly quite rabid hordes. Defying arrest all holed up in his mansion was a bad look, spl given how some of his supporters paid a price, got injured in the chaos there.

Besides, itna high profile case hai, hearing will probably continue on for a long time, months maybe.. he must have a pretty good team of lawyers.
Tujhe boht jalan ho rahi hai. :woot:
I can feel it my dear pajeet. Allah tumari jalan mai mazeed tarakki dy. Ameen.
Sharma Ji ki jalan '''' Jeenda Baaadd

Hafiz and her Randi tried to kill Khan by throwing a patch of nails on the motorway.

مجھے ایک بات کی سمجھ نہیں آئی۔
ہم پاکستانی ممبران اس فورم کے، جو پاک فوج کے خلاف بیان داغ رہے ہیں (بشمول میرے) ان کو اس بات کا احساس کرنا چاہۓ کہ ہندو ممبران کو اس سے دور رکھیں۔ یہ بنیا بڑا خوش ہے کہ ان کی سُنی گئی ہے، آج پاکستانی میں لوگ پاک فوج کے خلاف بول رہیے ہیں۔ اس لئے وقفے وقفے سے کوئی نہ کوئی تیلی لگا دیتے ہیں۔ ان کو "سنب" کیا کریں بجاۓ اس کے کہ ان کے ساتھ مل جائیں۔

Yeh Hindu madarchod Pakistani army aur PDM ke fanboy bante phirte he. Lekin PDM aur Pakistani army ko ye Hindutvati ulta latka ke khaynge.

I think he finally came to the realization ki becoming a political martyr is a better strategy and will help further galvanize support from his already seemingly quite rabid hordes. Defying arrest all holed up in his mansion was a bad look, spl given how some of his supporters paid a price, got injured in the chaos there.

Besides, itna high profile case hai, hearing will probably continue on for a long time, months maybe.. he must have a pretty good team of lawyers.

Abay dhakan, It's really not needed that you take out your mini lulli and start p!ssing in air.

Oii, best RAA agent ke baare me kuch nahi bolneka.

So what are the chances that some court randomly orders a remand or arrest one day after the hearing and he goes to the Mirchi cell or something in Balochistan?
I asked this yesterday. It seems this scenario is becoming more likely in the last few hours. If he goes in, I'm sure he'll come out a changed man.

Now it relies on the people of Rawalpindi and Islamabad to ensure that they protect IK just like the people of Lahore did. IK should simply stop going to any courts and declare publicly that we will not go to any court till this regime is in place because frankly, court orders do not mean squat.

When Imran Hussain was killed , people looked at each other and claimed he was someone else's responsibility. Why such and such did not go and act , and after the illegal acts were committed in war today the Muslim world cries. Some say why did the people of Iraq not come forth and defended him

Yazid (Greedy monarch) the Dhongi , cried his tears of sorrow later on but today all Muslims give their Lanat on him till eternity.

Imran Khan is a blessing for whole Pakistan , every Pakistani must stand up to Protect him

• Don't wait for one region or one city - Imran Khan is Pakistan

This is matter important to whole Pakistan.

Everyone must come out , remember it is 220,000,000 people vs just 5,000 criminals

• The time to fight and resist is when you have chance to stand side by side the Leader you have been blessed with

Last edited:
I asked this yesterday. It seems this scenario is becoming more likely in the last few hours. If he goes in, I'm sure he'll come out a changed man.
If he goes in PDM and Pakistani army are about to find out what it means to mess with a popular leader.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom