What's new

Imran Khan's arrest: Zaman park under attack

I got shit marks in pak studies but you get the point, the british were more brutal than Punjab Police can dream to be.
Yes. They gassed kurds in Halabja before Saddam. The famine of Bengal and Ireland, concentration camps for the Boers in South Africa.

So what? Jinnah was a Congressi for decades.. His parents/grandparents weren't even Muslims

Normal human beings learn, evolve and progress, Patwaris apparently don't
in the early 90's I thought mian was decent. I once attended their political shindig too. that's when they gave thandi bottle and qeema naan.

if you have a few brain cells then its not difficult to see the chor mian is. but its amazing how these haad haram leagues are. they know mian is a chor but still they are bound by some unwritten deal of being a league. pp is no different.

He is an unnecessary evil, no leadership qualities or charisma associated with a leader. If you replace him with a cardboard cutout in public you will not miss much..
People like to make fun of PTI’s lord of the flies-esque leadership succession struggle between people like Asad Umar and SMQ, etc.

But tbh, it’s the only national party where succession is actually up for grabs and not to be handed down to the next dynastic successor. JI like parties are minor exceptions.

Most ideally, parties would adopt a leadership vote and election campaign. Let members and registered supporters decide. Or even let PTI MNAs vote amongst themselves. But even here, the problem is that when a party leader goes out in other countries, he’s out for good, for PTI, any leader is interim until IK himself comes back. So SMQ might be an option as long as the true leader is still in control.

Company + PDM ki phatti pari hai
FrcAR5dWAAAAvrP

Kabul is actually a pretty decent city. Most of Pakistan is worse than Kabul, apart from a few neighborhoods in major cities. For example, the bulk of Karachi, 65-75%, consists of filthy slums.

The British built some of the best countries in the world, like Canada and Australia. The point I’m trying to make is that Pakistani rulers act like brown sahibs, but can’t even arrange garbage to be picked up from the streets, let alone run a whole country properly.

This is Karachi as run by the generals and waderas.

'Karachi is dead, and we have killed it'

View attachment 920707

Have you seen the places where generals live? These are cleaned 24/7.

Back
Top Bottom