What's new

Imran Khan's arrest: Zaman park under attack

If it wasn't for the British, the entire sub continent would look like the slums of Mumbai and most of Pakistan would look like Kabul :lol:

Do you know why KPK looks better than Afghanistan? Because of the British. As soon as you cross the durand line you are in the land of savages.

I don't care if British were bad for India, Iran, Afghanistan, Islam, whoever. Their intervention led to Indus finally carving out their own territory and that's all that matters.

Kabul is actually a pretty decent city. Most of Pakistan is worse than Kabul, apart from a few neighborhoods in major cities. For example, the bulk of Karachi, 65-75%, consists of filthy slums.

The British built some of the best countries in the world, like Canada and Australia. The point I’m trying to make is that Pakistani rulers act like brown sahibs, but can’t even arrange garbage to be picked up from the streets, let alone run a whole country properly.

This is Karachi as run by the generals and waderas.

'Karachi is dead, and we have killed it'

305601_101004_updates.jpg

Last edited:
بھائی یہ شادی نا کرنے کا نہیں شادی پرانی ہو جانے کا انجام ہے ۔ جب شادی بہت زیادہ پرانی ہو جائے تب بھی یہی ہوتا ہے
Truer words have never been spoken on PDF.

Khan sb. your wisdom shows from your posts. Rather your wounds :lol:

I think she lives in a bubble of her minions validating her and family 24/7. She is so detached from reality. Either that or she is trying her best but she is more useless than her father. The fall of the house of Sharif.
اس جاھل عورت کو مشورے دینے والے لوگ بھی تو دیکھو
ڈڈو چارجر
ڈنٹونک باندر
ثانیا عاشق
حنا پرویز
عظمی بخاری

یہ لوگ کس آئی کیو لیول کے ہیں ؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟

Does she look like she is about to cry or is it just me? Anyways, what a vile bitch.
سیاست سے نا بلد جیو پولیٹکس اور عوامی نبض سے نا بلد ان جاھلوں کو اپنی فیملیوں نے لوٹ مار اور پاور کے لیے آگے کر دیا ہے ۔

اگر یہ دونوں بلو رانی اور قطری رانی جاب انٹرویو دینے جائیں تو کون بے وقوف انکو ہائیر کرے گا کسی منیجرل پوزیشن پر ؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟

What does it say? Please can you translate?

punjabi balochi sindhi pathan all pakistanis are brohters

terrorists are your fathers and those whom you hide behind .

سیاست سے نا بلد جیو پولیٹکس اور عوامی نبض سے نا بلد ان جاھلوں کو اپنی فیملیوں نے لوٹ مار اور پاور کے لیے آگے کر دیا ہے ۔

اگر یہ دونوں بلو رانی اور قطری رانی جاب انٹرویو دینے جائیں تو کون بے وقوف انکو ہائیر کرے گا کسی منیجرل پوزیشن پر ؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟

punjabi balochi sindhi pathan all pakistanis are brohters

terrorists are your fathers and those whom you hide behind .
Hence why if these people are allowed to continue their rule over us, we will be the biggest losers in the world - not that we are far from it already, all thanks to their predecessors and napak fauj.

Well screenshot and send it to his university. Get his *** fired for being a racist asshole

I think he saves himself by adding "Warning: Tweets may be satirical" in his Bio. Which he may have added recently...Hard to tell if he's being sarcastic or not. Will need to dig in his previous tweets to know for sure.

Everyone has a brain, one needs to use it in best possible manner. IK has a brain too, but with that emotionality he has only become a “fitna”.

While in Lahore, I saw people from other provinces arriving in Zaman park. Maybe they are militants, maybe they are not, I don’t know.

I know a few residents of the Zaman park area, I talked to them and then their neighbours and friends. Maybe a PDF exclusive coverage could have been arranged also, to hear from the ordinary citizen, or a resident of the area. Anyways the new channels are doing the job already. I was also thinking that Ghazi52 posts a lot of media, maybe a PDF team with own cameras could have taken shots too.

The distinctive part I saw was that discussions on PDF have no impact on outcome of reality. This is why I take this thread as entertainment. I wish the views of members in this thread could be heard by concerned people and may make an impact but it just doesn’t happen. Having a uniformity of views between members here and the public defending IK exists. But they begs the question, what’s the effective methodology to put across a point (or points) to be heard and considered ? Hooliganism is not the answer. Violence is not the answer. Attacking LEAs is also not the answer. Jinnah had far worse opponents in terms of race and religion yet he chose the method of the law, logic, principles and guile. He was a brainy chap, a pure intellect. IK is a baboon in front of him. All the justifications and excuses for this Zaman park incident by IK’s party members are just crap.

There’s a lot that can be said but then there are million of analysis’s put forth by journalists out there. Imran khan can make his own Nazi Army like Hitler since that’s how Hitler arose into politics. Lal Masjid saw something similar. The doors of talks and negotiations are always there but the arrogance of a man leads him always towards his downfall.

Only if the public had come out against rise of petrol prices and other rights, they would not be downtrodden right now. IK himself didn’t come out leading public against the rise of inflation that directly affects public. I didn’t count numbers but many people said that around 200 people were protecting IK. This is a country of millions of people. Just 200 there and maybe millions sitting online, that’s what I thought.

As for the ops, the uniformed men are restrained by orders. I can open up a topic on write up about riot police tactics and how effectively they can be used when facing odds, but I know that police even when led from front by officers had certain restraints on them. Anyways, that leads to then military being called in and military has some other plans for IK now. After every incident security reports are made by intel agencies on threat matrix and then plans are put in place accordingly.

Coming back to primary point, the talk or discussion on PDF needs to be heard effectively by policy makers. So many pages, some posts are good but no one will hear them. The forum is the primary defence form of Pakistan, it should have an impact in “off line” life also.
Your matric pass guys running the establishment also seem to be lacking brain cells. It's difficult to find one thing the establishment has done successfully which hasn't blown up in its face and brought harm to Pakistan.

The morons that removed Imran Khan over concerns over the country's future now find the country in default, factories shutting down, they can't afford weapons, brain drain with close to a million people leaving every year, and Pashtuns threatening to secede.

If you want to take shots at civilian incompetence, then at least admit military leadership has been far worse for Pakistan. Almost all lands lost were during military dictatorships. The boys have proven themselves to be incompetent or if this was deliberate sabotage, treacherous to Pakistan.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom