What's new

Imran Khan's arrest: Zaman park under attack

I got shit marks in pak studies but you get the point, the british were more brutal than Punjab Police can dream to be.

The British have been among the worst enemies of Islam in history. We can fill up a whole encyclopedia about their anti-Muslim activities. However, a handful of British didn't capture a massive country like India with brute force. They did it through treachery and divide and rule. It was Indians, including Muslims, who joined the British to fight other Indians. Fifty thousand Britishers ruled over 300+ million Indians because their army was made up of Indians.

Even today in Britain they oppress Muslims with programmes like Prevent, where Muslims kids are reported by teachers and the family experiences a knock on the door by anti-terrorism police.

What is relevant to this thread is that in present day Pakistan the British Indian Army of West Pakistan is the preserver of British tradition in the country. Even after 75 years of independence Pakistan still has archaic British era laws in full force.

Pakistani generals adopted British habits like drinking whiskey and playing golf, but don't have the good characteristics of the British like ethics, morality, good governance, rule of law etc.

I curse those people who destroyed Pakistan and forced me and my family to have to move abroad.

Islamabad police needs to be "Fired"

It is election month , they want to stop political persons vehicles for banners

So what are the chances that some court randomly orders a remand or arrest one day after the hearing and he goes to the Mirchi cell or something in Balochistan?

The British have been among the worst enemies of Islam in history. We can fill up a whole encyclopedia about their anti-Muslim activities. However, a handful of British didn't capture a massive country like India with brute force. They did it through treachery and divide and rule. It was Indians, including Muslims, who joined the British to fight other Indians. Fifty thousand Britishers ruled over 300+ million Indians because their army was made up of Indians.

Even today in Britain they oppress Muslims with programmes like Prevent, where Muslims kids are reported by teachers and the family experiences a knock on the door by anti-terrorism police.

What is relevant to this thread is that in present day Pakistan the British Indian Army of West Pakistan is the preserver of British tradition in the country. Even after 75 years of independence Pakistan still has archaic British era laws in full force.

Pakistani generals adopted British habits like drinking whiskey and playing golf, but don't have the good characteristics of the British like ethics, morality, good governance, rule of law etc.

I curse those people who destroyed Pakistan and forced me and my family to have to move abroad.

If it wasn't for the British, the entire sub continent would look like the slums of Mumbai and most of Pakistan would look like Kabul :lol:

Do you know why KPK looks better than Afghanistan? Because of the British. As soon as you cross the durand line you are in the land of savages.

I don't care if British were bad for India, Iran, Afghanistan, Islam, whoever. Their intervention led to Indus finally carving out their own territory and that's all that matters.

Everybody has dedicated fans but IK at different level. What should be encouraging is that this is not thousands of soldiers there because they have order or PPP jiyala who are guaranteed jobs if they show up or PML with their special biryani and jobs but normal Pakistanis who want a better Pakistan. Even Its biggest critics didn't say that he gave extra jobs to incompetent PTI workers.
The same people supporting Khan will rip him apart if he disappoints them after coming to power. That's the difference between those who support dynastic thugs and a political party. People want change and real reforms if PTI fails the same people will consign it to history. What IK has done is he has created an entire new political dynamic in time new leaders will emerge and middle class will get more and more involved in politics the era of Dynastic thuggery and electable is the last phase of its existence and for that he will always have a special place in the hearts of the people who support him.

Back
Top Bottom