Did you ever find out who the fcuk was Black Zero
61728b6f58e03.png

Did you ever find out who the fcuk was Black Zero
بس اب اپنے گناہ یاد نہیں کرنا چاہتا میں

اگر یہ بلیک زیرو ہے تو ہمارے تصورات پر لعنت
ہمیں سزا ملنی چاہیے پھر

😄 me tu ab bhi parhta hoon Sir time mile tu
مفت میں گناہ نا کماؤ یہ ایجنسی تو خؤد ملک کی غدار ہے

But establishment has lost so much capital, they are left with nothing. And this loss is irreversible. People will never respect them again.

View attachment 920629
Of course the CIA is keeping very close tabs on Pakistan.

They know the psychology and weak points of the country well. They know how most of the population are cucks, or morally corrupt with no loyalty to anything greater than themselves or any individuals or their bank accounts.

Pakistan is a nation that is very easy to keep backwards and dysfunctional, and if need be it can be easily disintegrated.

CIA probably knows this well. Pakistan is sitting in the palms of CIA, it is no threat to anyone. It's a nation that won't be allowed to grow a national independent psychee.

I understand criticising PTI or PMLN, What does this have to do with generals?

The British tied dissidents to cannons and blasted them to pieces. During the 1857 revolt the RAF bombed dissidents.
That was a hundred years before '47, the world had dramatically changed by then. Also, I'm sure you are well aware of what colonial sepoys of GHQ did to dissidents in '71 and '00's.

Received on WhatsApp:

Breaking News

A message was delivered to both SS & IK today that they have 1 week to sit with President Alvi and sort the election date or Emergency will be declared in the country.

Establishment wants to get out of this present situation and forcing SS to sit and work out election date because Army is under pressure from lower ranks to act immediately before things go out of hands plus lower ranks have refused to go against public. BIG WIN for IK

Irfan Majeed FCC: This is Imran Khan. A phenomenon that has never happened in this bleeding land before. The man single handedly has ignited a Mind Revolution that now vibrates through out the world wherever there are Pakistanis.

Hounded by the Sicilian and Establishment Mafias, persecuted by the Judiciary and threatened by the Army of his own country, he lives in the ♥️♥️of millions of True Pakistanis. They tried to tie him to a stake like Joan of Arc but he survived.They attempted to arrest him seven times but Mammoth crowds prevented it.

He is a One man Army who started out all alone___ (touch wood )when he hardly had 30 stalwarts.Today, he is heard in rapt silence from the summit of K2 to the stony plateaus of Baluchistan to the homes of the poorest to the Streets of Toronto and London and New York.

He is a preacher, a traveller, a Professor, an Ecology lover, a fiery brand speaker, an Evangelist, and above all a Patriot who shunned all the fame and money he could have earned,left his doting wife and loving kids to defeat the Monsters that have plagued Pakistan for the last 40 years. His speeches cut across all racial, cultural, linguistic and religious barriers. He embraces the Sikhs, The Hindus, The Dalits, The Kaffirs and the Evangelical Christians.
He stands like a Colossal among men __ a fortress against the Sicilian Mafias, the Criminals, the Murderers and the Cartels of businesses. He touched the heart of every Pakistani when he introduced his Ehsas Program, Insaf ,kisaan program,Health card and Langar Khanas. His international stature endeared him in the World and when he spoke at the UN General Assembly 3 billion viewers heard him. The Forbes magazine places him as the 15th most Powerful and Popular leader in the world.
The Muslim community acknowledges him as their spokesman. He is invited to World forums and Universities and he speaks extempore at all these platforms. His eye contact and body language is so imposing that his speeches are used as examples of Good Communication by Universities.

Yes, I could write reams and reams of paper on his Charisma___ indeed I have done just that in the past 5 years.

Yes, I say it on Oath that he has actually brought about a Revolution of the Mind and after Jinnah he is the Only Visionary.
Jinnah faced the Onslaught of Mullahs and Feudals and Hindus .IK faces entrenched Mafias, Incorporated Army, a Servile Judiciary and a bloody Sick Slave Bureaucracy . He alone has had the Guts to taken them on collectively.

Hear me out ___ as a Senior citizen who has penned diaries is telling you Its either Imran Khan through a Bloody Revolution or a doomed Pakistan left at the mercy of Robber Barons, Cartels and Mafias. Its either Jinnah's Pakistan or a dead Pakistan! That's how dreadful the future is.

Let this post not be commented upon by Patwaris for they are a breed beyond reformation.
Sane, reasonable , intellectual criticism I can endure.

India and Bangladesh will soon be upper middle economies. While Pakistan will still be lower middle...

message was delivered to both SS & IK today that they have 1 week to sit with President Alvi and sort the election date or Emergency will be declared in the country.

Establishment wants to get out of this present situation and forcing SS to sit and work out election date because Army is under pressure from lower ranks to act immediately before things go out of hands plus lower ranks have refused to go against public. BIG WIN for IK
Wake up bhai

Back
Top Bottom