What's new

Imran Khan's arrest: Zaman park under attack

Man, you are one fked up donkey worshipper. You think regular families are now terrorist... this is why I don't trust the Napak fauj, and their supporters anymore. To them, love of Napak fauj is more important than love of our country.

He is actually worse than fauji fanboys (At-least those think that they are supporting Pakistan by supporting fauji mafia) but on other hand he and couple of well know other shushal media cell of amretsari family of raam gali have sold their souls to devil for few thousand per month.

Last edited:
Do not know the extent of roll back, all I know some offices and production facilities are being closed and engineers who have been employed for decades are now unsure of their job security.
Some offices and production facilities?

I mean, have the orders already been placed to close facilities? Why is this not made public by the army and government?

Shahbaz government esp ishaq dar refuted this claim. But i do not trust one bit of what he says.

@muhammadhafeezmalik

So if this is true then he needs to leave, making profit for his business using govt

Why PTI stopped publishing yearly tax directory, we would have more evidence against Naqvi:

He has guts to face the judiciary, if he were the khasi like your leader nawazu he would left the country

Innocent children are the favorite shield of terrorists . . .

nawaz and his daughter thristy for innocents blood

Why PTI stopped publishing yearly tax directory, we would have more evidence against Naqvi:

They didnt get bullets nor have life threats from Minister like rana who has history of model town massacre

also kia ais ko salary nahi milti jo drama kar raha enjoying every perk

شادی کر لیتے تو آج یہ دن نہ دیکھنا پڑتا
بھائی یہ شادی نا کرنے کا نہیں شادی پرانی ہو جانے کا انجام ہے ۔ جب شادی بہت زیادہ پرانی ہو جائے تب بھی یہی ہوتا ہے

Kya baat hei wah ji wah.
بس گزارہ کر رہے ہیں

Sulah hi maar letay, mein bhi aap k haath ka taste kar leta 😂
جسکو صلح ماری اس نے بھی ناک کاٹ دیا کھڑے کھڑے بولتی ہے کچن اب تم ہی صاف کرنا میں نے آج ہی کچن دھویا تھا ۔

I informed this forum almost a week ago that Pakistan is rolling back it’s Space and long range missiles program. I know SPD engineers who are actively looking for jobs abroad. Their production facilities are being clclosed.
Good old parana pakistan coming to surface. Those in power won't care plenty brain drain already in the country dud you ever hear any of these thieves talk about that.

جسکو صلح ماری اس نے بھی ناک کاٹ دیا کھڑے کھڑے بولتی ہے کچن اب تم ہی صاف کرنا میں نے آج ہی کچن دھویا تھا ۔
Nothing about your wonderful spouse... but like, medicine, if you read about some disease, it seems that you must 'have' it. I watched this video:

Now, I think every relationship has narcissistic traits to some degree. @jaibi , any insight?

Back
Top Bottom