What's new

Imran Khan's arrest: Zaman park under attack

I am a hard-core IK supporter but I didn't like what he allowed to be done with TLP rallies.
That was just wrong.
Religious people are always targeted more regardless of the situation and regardless of the political party or organization, and not only in politics in day to day activities religious people are often treated poorly than others be it in social gathering, jobs or university
What makes a bearded man with shalwar tucked above to bare the ankles more religious than a clean shaved man in pant shirt?
I fail to remember when I said anything about beards or shalwar or chaddi. Can you point out please?

Me neither, TLP tries to be religious party but its not different from Fazlu's party along with prop of casual in using force.
If you think I am TLP supporter than no I am against their idiotic policies and childish demands. In fact I regularly confront tlp ideology people in person and say them how big of an idiot their leader is. Can you do the same without fear?
in power game, only power rules apply. don't expect NS's level playing field
Yeah that's what the point I was making from the start. Thanks for acknowledging

But that is how democracy works. Maybe we should have had a loose federation or totally separate countries to begin with.
That's what mujeeb was proposing to have two separate entities of federation

Nothing wrong in his 6 points agenda

Religious people are always targeted more regardless of the situation and regardless of the political party or organization, and not only in politics in day to day activities religious people are often treated poorly than others be it in social gathering, jobs or university
x1080.jpg

If you think I am TLP supporter than no I am against their idiotic policies and childish demands. In fact I regularly confront tlp ideology people in person and say them how big of an idiot their leader is. Can you do the same without fear?

Yeah that's what the point I was making from the star
CutPaste_2023-03-05_22-50-08-483.jpg
Thanks for acknowledging
CutPaste_2023-03-05_22-50-08-483.jpg

With the new court orders, I think the govt will wait until the next court hearing kyunkay kafi izzat ho chuki hai.

And IK shouldsit down with the IG ISB, and also give complete information and proof of the security threat to the judge if there is any, and work out how to attend the hearing, or do it online.

Yeah that's what the point I was making from the start. Thanks for acknowledging

I understand your point.

I'm pretty sure most of the ppl here (inc me) are not blind supporters of IK, he is the only eligible option atm, everyone else is using the country as paisy wali toilet.
"Sometimes" his decisions are dumb, but he has/will remain honest/better than foreign agents who are ruling us for years, which could be seen easily.

You may also be aware that "The constitution " was also responsible for breaking Pakistan in 1971?
It was "Presidential " government system, same as USA.

But in their heads, both Bhutto and Mujeeb thought they won the elections .
Mujeeb got more votes, but Bhutto got more "Electoral colleges" . Same as Hillary clinton got more votes, but Donald trump got more electoral colleges.
Both Mujeeb and Bhutto slapped their own interpretation of "constitution " on each others faces, and we all know the result.

Can you share how West Pakistan had more electoral college votes? I know Ayub had put in a "2 Unit" formula for 65 elections.
In the US, each state has a set of electoral college votes (proportional to population). The issue (potentially) is , candidate gets awarded all EC votes if they win a state either by 2 votes or 1 million votes. Hillary lost Ohio, Wisconsin, Pennsylvania by total of mere 30000 votes in those 3 states combined whereas she won California, NY and other blue states by millions of votes and that did not matter.
People recommend that EC vote should be awarded proportional to the popular votes won by candidate instead of all or nothing winner takes all formula currently implemented.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom