What's new

Imran Khan's arrest: Zaman park under attack

The lack of self-awareness with this one is astounding.

And to think we held him in such high regard. :rolleyes:
Hum bhi aik number ke Faujeet hua karte the, @Olympus81
LOL, a year back I would troll people that my party's intekhabi nishaan is DMS Boot.....

****sigh****

being an Airforce Brat, half of my schoolmates are in the military while rest have become super critical. We have interesting conversations in our Whatsapp chats.

I propose Asim hold a press conference.

He publicly announces his institution
- withdraws from all kind of politics (direct or indirect)
- reports to Defense Minister
- fires ISI chief and asks Defense Minister to appoint a civilian chief
- announces phased withdrawal from cantonments within urban area
- requests government to nationalize Askari Bank, Cereal, Fertilizer factories
- limits the perks to be in line with civilian counterparts
- announces resignation of Generals from all LSEs

I am sure the institution will be held in high regard.
If Asim does what I proposed in my earlier post here, everything will be solved.
Marasi: Chaudary sb. Fer me naa hi samjhan?

One thing I have noticed weird about our thinking is that all of the major resistance and fighting we always are expecting from KPK and Pashtuns in general.

Pakistan is composed of other major groups too, we all need to grow a pair too and do our part. What's happening in Zaman Park is nothing if compared to our population. Revolutions are waged on a grander scale.

Do you even know what happened with Khuajaa Saad Rafiq, Shahid Khaqqan Abbasi, Javed Hashmi, Pervez Rasheed in Jail ?? Let me explain this way....When Senator Pervez Rasheed was violated....his screams were presented live via mobile phone to Gen Mushi...Senator Pervez Rasheed still lives in the rented house and his family is still suffering from mental trauma it endured.....And that's was not the end. They were thrown behind bars in Attock or Lahore fort in smelly dark rooms for years......You need to learn what happened to key political figures during all the four Marshal Law times. I have presented only few samples.
Wo sab karne wale bhi wohi the jo aaj sab kuch kar rhe hn.

One thing I have noticed weird about our thinking is that all of the major resistance and fighting we always are expecting from KPK and Pashtuns in general.

Pakistan is composed of other major groups too, we all need to grow a pair too and do our part. What's happening in Zaman Park is nothing if compared to our population. Revolutions are waged on a grander scale.
Assuming there's 2crore voters of IK. (that's less than 2018, but it's just a hypothetical). Like even if there are 20k people in Zaman park, that's still 0.001% . Not all people are able to fight it out but that is shamefully low. Meanwhile people will go to rallies and jalsas like they don't have a job or a worry in the world.

Yehi banda pichlay 3 din say keh raha tha keh ham har haal main usay aaj pakrain gay
actually he and maryam kept threatning him, hum yeh kardenge wo kardenge now after reaction and backfire they are backing out lets see tomorrow

Assuming there's 2crore voters of IK. (that's less than 2018, but it's just a hypothetical). Like even if there are 20k people in Zaman park, that's still 0.001% . Not all people are able to fight it out but that is shamefully low. Meanwhile people will go to rallies and jalsas like they don't have a job or a worry in the world.
I am a student from KPK and living in Lahore rn.
You can go to any place in Lahore, any market or mall you name it, it would be filled to the brim. You can never think that this a city suffering from Inflation or economic collapse.
But when it comes to crucial times, such as Zaman Park incident, you'll see people talking shit to PDM but no one would be heading to Zaman Park where it actually matters. Change will only take place if a sizeable population is out and agitating.

actually he and maryam kept threatning him, hum yeh kardenge wo kardenge now after reaction and backfire they are backing out lets see tomorrow
Kahani Gai Muk Tay Qilla Gaya Thukkk.....!! :coffee:

Dangerous duffers planning

فوری انتخاب ہوگئے تو عمران خان کو شکست دینا ناممکن ہوگا اس لئے فیصلہ کیا گیا ہے کہ پہلے نااہل اور گرفتار کیا جائے ، پارٹی کو توڑا جائے اور پھر الیکشن کروائے جائیں،جب بھی الیکشن ہوئے انُکو حکومت میں آنے سے روکا جائے گا کیونکہ انہیں قومی مفاد کے لئے خطرہ قرار دیا جاچکا ہے ۔حامد میر
So predictable of them

Man i cant believe i would see this day when ppl in Peshawar openly abuse army on roads. There was this convoy passing and stopped in traffic jam and ppl started abusing them. Lolz maa behen ki gandi gandi gaalian logo ne de and these colonial sepoys couldnt even lift their heads. I swear i have never heard such ugly pashto abuses 😂. Stupid morons still cant see the writing on the wall, i think these mofos acted the same way during 71.

That’s mad funny 😭😭😭😭😭

Imran needs to tone down PTI's anti state rhetoric or at least clarify it's a specific individual he's against, not the entire institution.
Thanks. Was wondering when I'd see this.

clarify it's a specific individual he's against, not the entire institution.
Hazar dafa to keh chuka he. Ab aik dirty harry ke piche poori institution apni gaaf pesh karne pe tulli ho to IK kiya kare?

Having already lived through MQM's terrorism, I'd rather not wait till it's too late :-)
If only you focused on ending the root cause of MQM terrorism and efforts underway by company bahadur to plunge entire Pakistan into the same abyss once again. Alas

@Areesh

they

generals lecturing people on law, order, rule of law is like a prostitute lecturing someone on virginity
although prostitutes are much, much more honorable human beings than generals

they only sell their bodies not their motherland
Military doesn’t care about law n order or ethics. Main object of any military is mission accomplishment. Whatever it takes. Troop welfare is even secondary to mission accomplishment. For that reason military judicial system is separate from civilians where situation dictates punishments to maintain discipline in ranks.

So civil law and order or ethics isn’t for military to preach.

Add another gem.

Maryam aurangzeb said GB police had their guns pointed towards Punjab police and prevented them from coming in, and federal govt even changed the IG.

But the Punjab IG says GB police went from Zaman Park by the time Punjab police went in, and the GB CM also corroborates this story.

Hakoomat sahi bokhlayi hui hai.

Back
Top Bottom