What's new

Imran Khan's arrest: Zaman park under attack

I fail to remember when I said anything about beards or shalwar or chaddi. Can you point out please?
I never said you said that. I was talking about a general problem with religious crowds.
I personally have a problem with hyprocrisy in the name of religion. Often you'll hear molvis say (i am paraphrasing ofc) "We may be sinners but if we are Aashiqan (idk how one can be ashiq without following hte most basic Sunnah) and protect Namoos Pak SAW, we will earn Jannat" etc etc.
Basically they are not exhorting people to be a good muslim since we are , but to be a good zombie when it's time the next dharna.

Proud to be a Pakistani and lahori 💪🏼🇵🇰
This spirit is exactly what Pakistan needs

There's also a video of women passionately wanting to go on the front lines to fight the LEAs themselves only to be pushed back by young men fearing for thier safety

Many random/non PTI officials brought food and gave out langar to PTI workers protesting in zaman Park

When Imran sent out video message, it seems he is resigned to his fate of being arrested. His message also sounded like he is asking to continue the freedom movement.

But Lahore rewrote history of defiance. Common people resisted arrest for 23 hours. The 'Operation 20 minute' was a failure and egg in face and kick in the b*tt of establishment. I say establishment because police and the thieves imposed on us dont have this courage to do such a large scale operation without establishment backing. PMLN and PPP are political dead bodies that establishment keeps relevant.

Its also important to note no politician's home has ever been ambushed like this. This means establishment and their chosen crooks have themselves made this a fair game.

I m quite disappointed by Punjab leadership of PTI. It was PTI workers from KP who showed their true colors of courage. Rest were common people from Lahore and they were just incredible.

In no uncertain terms it should be clear. The establishment wants to kill Imran Khan. It did the same in East Pakistan. The leader with 162 seats was sidelined and the one with 82 seats was selected. In this regime change, a leader with 155 seats was removed and the one with 82 seats was made PM. If the generals were arrested and hanged in 1971, we would not have been repeating history. Those who dont learn from history, tend to repeat it. TIme is now. Act now and reverse our mistakes.

Generals have got away with murder, breaking up the country and we never asked them questions. Now we should kick them out.

or do it online.
That's what he's been asking for all this time.
But, that facility is only afforded to IK's would be assassin cuz you know, his life is in danger. HIS life is in danger, not the guy he and 2 others tried to kill and is still on the list?

FrXKjf7WwAguWGd
@-=virus=-

Coming to London Plan, remember Asim is part of the same core group who executed RCO along with Bajwa.

Quite sure this is another one of those commitments establishment has made to PDM to get PTI eliminated. The survival of establishment and PDM relies on their economic interests through corrupt practices remain.

IK and then the public vying for accountability would mean GAME OVER for the establishment and PDM.

But establishment has lost so much capital, they are left with nothing. And this loss is irreversible. People will never respect them again.

index.jpg

پائی جی۔ تسی عشق نہیں سمجھدے۔
And you won't know why he was crying.
So let's avoid making fun of things we don't necessarily understand
I would post videos of him where he is saying ridiculous stuff like how to put kela (banana) facing the Kaaba Sharif and not to chop the top of a kheera (cucumber) too much because it's the color (green) of the amama they wear (by that logic watermelon should be eaten without peeling?), but I won't do that since people like this guy a lot and I don't intend to hurt their feelings.

I understand your point.

I'm pretty sure most of the ppl here (inc me) are not blind supporters of IK, he is the only eligible option atm, everyone else is using the country as paisy wali toilet.
"Sometimes" his decisions are dumb, but he has/will remain honest/better than foreign agents who are ruling us for years, which could be seen easily.
This is what certain edgy commentators who liked to stand out from the herd fail to understand. It's not that we consider him the second coming of Christ or the Mahdi. It's that he is infinitely better than the other options. So, there's no debate to be had. He's criticized more than adequately by his own (I esp like @Areesh 's takes when IK makes dumb decisions).

no, he ordered his minions to phone every MLA/MPA hopeful to get his/her arse over to zaman park with as many hooligans as possible or forget about getting a PTI ticket. ask fat doctarani if you don't believe it.

she also pleaded with Pres. Alvi:

fat daktarani: khan ko samjaho, kuchh soon'ta nahin hai, if he goes on like this and any police are killed, PDM will have reason to impose emergency and postpone election forever.

Pres. Alvi: I'll ask asad to talk to him

edit:

He voluntarily decided to offer his arrest. But the people resisted. First time in Pakistan history, people came out for their leader.

I would post videos of him where he is saying ridiculous stuff like how to put kela (banana) facing the Kaaba Sharif and not to chop the top of a kheera (cucumber) too much because it's the color (green) of the amama they wear (by that logic watermelon should be eaten without peeling?), but I won't do that since people like this guy a lot and I don't intend to hurt their feelings.

This is what certain edgy commentators who liked to stand out from the herd fail to understand. It's not that we consider him the second coming of Christ or the Mahdi. It's that he is infinitely better than the other options. So, there's no debate to be had. He's criticized more than adequately by his own (I esp like @Areesh 's takes when IK makes dumb decisions).
Those are his own feelings, not shariah .
He is wrong in saying those things without explanation, as people may think its essential part of islam, while its not.
Thats only how he himself wants to have his banana or Cucumber, and we are right in finding that funny.

Those are his own feelings, not shariah .
That's my point.

He is wrong in saying those things without explanation, as people may think its essential part of islam, while its not.
Exactly. This is the stuff people focus on. Daarhi, topi, amama. Tucking shalwar up so the ankles are uncovered. How often have you noticed a religious person being more honest, truthful than a not-so-religious person? I haven't. Everyone is the same. These people won't follow the most basic sunnah and then think they'll get a ticket to jannat by murdering someone accused of blasphemy. This abomination that they've turned my beautiful religion into, is what I hate them for.

Thats only how he himself wants to have his banana or Cucumber, and we are right in finding that funny.
Why tho? He is looked up to by tens of thousands of people at least. Is that not enough responsibilty for a person to watch what they are saying and doing because of how it might come across to their followers?

Imran booked for Zaman Park chaos

FIR registered against PTI chief under 20 different charges including terrorism

imran booked for zaman park chaos

I was wondering abhi tak yeh khabar nhn ayi.

Now he would go to the hearing on 18th and there would be an FIR for blocking the road. Then another for not obeying traffic signals! :P

Back
Top Bottom