What's new

Imran Khan's arrest: Zaman park under attack

Listen to me, son, don't make such hero, take security, you are not a 007 James Bond..

155d99cd381abbbaf1b7f7fa905001b6.jpg

How could have Bhutto claimed victory. Democratically there were more seats in East Pakistan due to population and Awami League won all but 2 from EP.
Yes , and thats why just bote count didn't matter. If that was the way of electing the head of state then no west Pakistani could ever win.

Yes , and thats why just bote count didn't matter. If that was the way of electing the head of state then no west Pakistani could ever win.
But that is how democracy works. Maybe we should have had a loose federation or totally separate countries to begin with.

His security can be top-notch but they can't stop a bomb. Nor can the sweep the courts premises. And bringing people along everytime is also not good. Just allow him to appear via video link. His would-be assassin, of all people, is allowed to attend court hearings via video link because there is a threat to his life? Is the threat not there for IK? Is he supposed to appear for 80+ cases (all or most of them bogus) personally?

I wasn't talking about police action. There are random people everywhere in the courtyard of his house. You get the point.
I understand the point about morale but I it's not worth the risk. People know what they are fighting for.
There is security at the court itself, you think an IHC Justice is going to simply waltz in without any security either? There is always a degree of threat against any HVT member of society, hence why security is given to them. Now when you call up a rally during your ride there, obviously you aren't letting security do their job and are asking for an incident to happen. Hell they can close the roads no doubt for him to enter. It isn't about 80 cases here but just 1 which at the moment he is delaying for his own gain.

Those aren't randomns, they were cleared past by security and CSO (Chief Security Officer) who basically oversees the security of the place which to my understanding is being performed by GB Police.

Also update, turns out an ex TTP member is part of the PTI workers there, in what capacity I don't know. If it's confirmed then oh boy is this ironic as hell.

@Imran Khan

Maani bhai

I got replies from everyone, waiting for you.

Where art thou 🙏🏼

The more I think, the more I feel that we as a nation, we as a country are an abnormality in this universe !

The single country which is defended by its army, which to defend it has to invade, to kill its citizens and occupy it,

Then like any drugs has to do more to get more drugs, I mean dollars.

Over 70 years of existence and still 3rd world country.

I’m fervent fan of our army, my own grand dad (May Allah grant him greatest Jannat) was an humble soldier of Pak Fauj since 1947.

But we thrown water on his, and many of his comrades’ sacrifices.

You may also be aware that "The constitution " was also responsible for breaking Pakistan in 1971?
It was "Presidential " government system, same as USA.

But in their heads, both Bhutto and Mujeeb thought they won the elections .
Mujeeb got more votes, but Bhutto got more "Electoral colleges" . Same as Hillary clinton got more votes, but Donald trump got more electoral colleges.
Both Mujeeb and Bhutto slapped their own interpretation of "constitution " on each others faces, and we all know the result.
I am genuinenly curious, was there a concept of electoral college in ayub's constitution (62 i think). like you have to win majority of provinces to get to be pm ?

But that is how democracy works. Maybe we should have had a loose federation or totally separate countries to begin with.
And thats why Ayub Khan had issues with parliamentary system of democracy. Now you know.

I think we Pakistanis suffer short term memory syndrome and will forget Imran Khan once he is removed. In 5-10 years, who will even remember him? especially when we will be plagued with new problems.
have pakistani forget mujeeb?
have pakistani forget bhutto?

I am genuinenly curious, was there a concept of electoral college in ayub's constitution (62 i think). like you have to win majority of provinces to get to be pm ?
I think there was no PM elected. A president was elected. Ayub khan was president. Both Bhutto and Mujeeb declared themselves President of their part of a split Pakistan.
Here is a video of BBC interviewing "President Mujeeb" in 1972.

Same BBC reporting "President Bhutto".

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom