What's new

Imran Khan's arrest: Zaman park under attack

FrWWQCeaMAA4GVv

Now he is just trolling them.

He looks like another beghairet. I think it’s that ugly tan uniform. If they wore actual professional military uniforms, they would probably act like one. It screams colonialism including that carrying stick.
Beghairati will come even if he wears a commando uniform. Yes, that stick, not long enough to penetrate their arsehole, and short enough to give themselves a deep throat.

I am surprised why a few good men within the army are letting this happen. Or they are trying their best to slow down this rot to their best of ability, in the hope that a miracle happens.

I think he should continue the game of cat aand mouse, while building a fighting force for the inevitable clash.
Rome wasn't built in a day....

Everything has it's fixed and pre-determined time to occur for TIME isn't without its MASTER....

Reis Erdo'an took 14 years to be the Muktedir for it took that long for the Turkish folks to get ready to throw themselves in front of the NATO tanks....

La Galibe IllaAllah....

Rome wasn't built in a day....

Everything has it's fixed and pre-determined time to occur for TIME isn't without its MASTER....

Reis Erdo'an took 14 years to be the Muktedir for it took that long for the Turkish folks to get ready to throw themselves in front of the NATO tanks....

La Galibe IllaAllah....
Yes, the most important thing is to never give up hope, and to remember who betrayed us!

Beghairati will come even if he wears a commando uniform. Yes, that stick, not long enough to penetrate their arsehole, and short enough to give themselves a deep throat.

I am surprised why a few good men within the army are letting this happen. Or they are trying their best to slow down this rot to their best of ability, in the hope that a miracle happens.
HE doesn't change the fate of a nation unless it shows the motivation and sacrifice for the right causes....

A nation that voluntarily gives away its freedom deserves to be treated as slaves - Gazi Mustafa Kemal Pasha

If they do go for another operation you can expect they will use extreme force. If that leads to dead Pakistani protestors, the International community seriously needs to consider sanctions on Pak government and its military backers, including freezing assets. More overseas Pakistani's need to lobby their local leaders to make a bigger voice of this in their parliaments, political bodies.

If Asim does what I proposed in my earlier post here, everything will be solved.
Iss Sadigi pay kaun na marjaye ae Khuda.....

Please can you translate?
Although somebody has already translated but you can always try Google translate.

- Click on Image
- Click on Google search
- Translate the text

It not always accurate but atleast it's something...

Translate.jpg

Where did you quote those figures from, about electoral colleges?

There was no mass killing.

Yehya came into power in March 1970.
He should have arranged elections in July August, but that was also moonsoon season.

Yehya delayed election due to "Bhola cyclone ". Which was a world record breaker natural calamity.
That happened in November 1970.

But then under pressure he had to hold election in December 1970 , just a month after one of the most destructive cyclone in recorded History .
That was not the time for election but rescue and relief. But both Bhutto and Mujeeb had their way.
Later Yehya had no idea whom to transfer power to as both claimed victory.

How could have Bhutto claimed victory. Democratically there were more seats in East Pakistan due to population and Awami League won all but 2 from EP.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom