What's new

Imran Khan's arrest: Zaman park under attack

Ohhh Poor PA

Must be hard to kill and torture in the face of cyber bullying.

#stopbullyingfascists
I mean if you want to just froth at the mouth at Pakistan’s Army be my guest - Im not sitting in the UK pretending to have some gain from whatever happens to Pakistan to be offended by it - just suggesting more nuanced heads

the one working institution left standing
That institution (the Pakistan Army) is only ‘working’ to protect its own interests and influence at the expense of the rest of the country and doing so by violating the constitution, rigging elections, manipulating the political process, judiciary, law enforcement and torturing and killing politicians, journalists and average citizens for speaking out and demanding free and fair elections and civilian oversight of said corrupt Army.

Here’s an example of what happened when said institution was kicked out - East Pakistan/Bangladesh - care to compare what their socio-economic indicators were in 1971 under Pakistan Army rule vs now as an independent country that has kicked out any vestiges of the Pakistan Army?

عوام کے پاس کوئی اور راستہ نہیں۔
Thing is whatever PTI shall do it will be in the favor of traitor generals and political frontmen.
If resistance, they will cancel elections, if not on the roads, they will arrest IK and do whatever to cut pti to size.

ایک لمبی جدو جہد ہی کرنی پڑے گی۔
PTI has to let go of elections.
I don't know if your are on the side of traitors or actually seeing things with so much negativity to say such things. The truth is opposite to what you say and what ever Traitors do it goes againt them and in favour of IK.
If they cancel election that is good because then article 6 will be applied on all of them sooner or later because PTI is not going anywhere and people of Pakistan are also not going anywhere, PTI will win not only next election but many many future elections.

That institution (the Pakistan Army) is only ‘working’ to protect its own interests and influence at the expense of the rest of the country and doing so by violating the constitution, rigging elections, manipulating the political process, judiciary, law enforcement and torturing and killing politicians, journalists and average citizens for speaking out and demanding free and fair elections and civilian oversight of said corrupt Army.

Here’s an example of what happened when said institution was kicked out - East Pakistan/Bangladesh - care to compare what their socio-economic indicators were in 1971 under Pakistan Army rule vs now as an independent country that has kicked out any vestiges of the Pakistan Army?

How many times have I clearly said the reason there is only one institution left standing is because it is in that sole institution's interest to ensure the destruction of every other institution and to let no viable competitor take root, by whatever means necessary?

I mean if you want to just froth at the mouth at Pakistan’s Army be my guest - Im not sitting in the UK pretending to have some gain from whatever happens to Pakistan to be offended by it - just suggesting more nuanced heads

But you assume they will use their heads for thinking, nuanced or otherwise. Nope. This thinking comes from a more southern part of their anatomies. :D

How many times have I clearly said the reason there is only one institution left standing is because it is in that sole institution's interest to ensure the destruction of every other institution and to let no viable competitor take root, by whatever means necessary?
Well then that institution is a cancer. Just because the surgery to remove the cancer is dangerous does not mean it should not be attempted, because the alternative is that this cancer (if left untreated) WILL eventually destroy the country.

Well then that institution is a cancer. Just because the surgery to remove the cancer is dangerous does not mean it should not be attempted, because the alternative is that this cancer (if left untreated) WILL eventually destroy the country.

Cancer? This is Gliobastoma Multiforme (look it up if you wish) in an advanced terminal stage. Inoperable.

At this rate we will see some PTI supporters declare Ghazwa e Hind against the PA -
Sheesh - when heads go outta control they really don’t think beyond 4 lines.
No one likes assholes, and people tend to really loathe pretentious, arrogant, violent, fascist assholes like the Faujeets.

The constitution says the civilians look after the affairs of the country as well as that of Armed forces. There is no room for disagreement with core constitutional and democratic principles.
You may also be aware that "The constitution " was also responsible for breaking Pakistan in 1971?
It was "Presidential " government system, same as USA.

But in their heads, both Bhutto and Mujeeb thought they won the elections .
Mujeeb got more votes, but Bhutto got more "Electoral colleges" . Same as Hillary clinton got more votes, but Donald trump got more electoral colleges.
Both Mujeeb and Bhutto slapped their own interpretation of "constitution " on each others faces, and we all know the result.

I don't know if your are on the side of traitors or actually seeing things with so much negativity to say such things. The truth is opposite to what you say and what ever Traitors do it goes againt them and in favour of IK.
If they cancel election that is good because then article 6 will be applied on all of them sooner or later because PTI is not going anywhere and people of Pakistan are also not going anywhere, PTI will win not only next election but many many future elections.
PTI and IK formed their entire planning on new election so they were trying hard to follow legal options and not fight army mafia and munshi judiciary which works under JAG.

I am not clear PTI has clarity.
Traitor generals won't rest till IK is eliminated. I feel sad that IK trusted generals blindly that they stab in the back.

What is assumption that there is even time left?

The whole assumption that the institution is the problem only ignores what is an overall cultural malaise in the people of Pakistan . I see no usefulness of “ending the institution” and somehow hoping everyone is singing Kumbaya at the end of it.

You can remove the cancer, but if the body has a bad habit or (thousands of them) that have caused this organ to go so rampantly cancerous then all you’re doing is letting the cancer grow in another place.

What is assumption that there is even time left?

The whole assumption that the institution is the problem only ignores what is an overall cultural malaise in the people of Pakistan . I see no usefulness of “ending the institution” and somehow hoping everyone is singing Kumbaya at the end of it.

You can remove the cancer, but if the body has a bad habit or (thousands of them) that have caused this organ to go so rampantly cancerous then all you’re doing is letting the cancer grow in another place.
No questions about that SQ8, and call it petty vengeance or vindictiveness if you will, but the Faujeets have played a major role in bringing the country to its current state and even worse, they have betrayed an almost blind trust and loyalty and I want to see them pay for their actions and betrayal.

If the country will go down in flames sooner or later, might as well be sooner with fewer Faujeet officers and their lackeys minting millions and billions via feeding off this dying State.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom