What's new

Imran Khan's arrest: Zaman park under attack

I have been saying that public is to be blamed and this proves my point. Public doesn’t abide law, organisations don’t abide law and neither is IK not abiding law. All are the same, all are doing the same.

I was correct in my assessment a year ago.

And by organization you mean chutia napak army of Pakistan right?

I think behtar ho ga lage hath APS ki investigation b ho jae

In this world money is power. These duffer FA pass jernails have yet to realize this. We cannot even think to compete with India anymore. Instead Pakistan will remain a import based client state run by billionaire bastard jernails.

The miscreants that are terrorising Lahore city should face capital punishment.

Reports are these terrorists were imported from outside of Punjab. They must legally be dealt with and face severe punishment for planned terrorism.

Reduced to playing the Punjab card.

Duffers !

It will be interesting what establishment fanboys will say when PDM forms majority in Punjab.

Good chance of that happening.

Aisi rigging karenge ke maa apne bacho ko nahi pehchaan sakengi.

Continuous interference in civilian affairs, violating the constitution, recording and leaking audio clips of political leaders and the Prime Minister and President, carrying out coups to overthrow elected governments, refusing to accept civilian oversight, controls and instructions - the Fauj is a poster child of a dysfunctional and rotten institution.

Yes, it does function very, very well in terms of maintaining internal discipline and the chain of command (till the COAS) when it comes to protecting its unconstitutional actions and minting money via its vast business interests at the expense of private businesses and poor land owners whose lands/property the Faujeets occupy through force or blackmail and pressure applied on judges, bureaucrats and politicians.
Where have I heard this?

"Don't criticize the Army for being a disciplined institution and following the orders of its commanding officers - criticize the individual General's."

Hence - culture.
Culturally Pakistanis aren’t there yet.
Pakistanis have multiple social and leadership cultures depending upon which part of the country they come from.
A public education system is the solution. Not only are children taught about power hierarchy, checks and balances of institutions, but patriotism, and love for the country is cultivated as well. This will literally solve many of Pakistan's issues ranging from separatism, overstepping constitutional boundaries, etc.
Major Adil Raja has inside sources in ISI. He says that all the PTI leaders’ phone are bugged and he knows what they’re advising Imran Khan.

According to him many or most of them have sold themselves to the establishment and are advising IK to give himself up. Only some leaders from KPK are sincere.

The establishment plans to arrest IK from the court on March 18. Then they’ll keep him in jail during the elections in Punjab and KPK to make sure he can’t run a campaign.
I've been saying this for some time, PTI is compromised from the top. They are giving Imran the wrong advice that only plays into the hands of the establishment.

Who advised Imran to give Bajwa an extension? Who advised Imran to let Nawaz go and claimed the reports were legit? Who advised Imran to dissolve the assemblies and what benefit did PTI gain from doing so? Who advised Imran to designate SMQ as his successor instead of those who were with him since the founding of PTI?

And by organization you mean chutia napak army of Pakistan right?

I think behtar ho ga lage hath APS ki investigation b ho jae
Cmon man the army is from the people, it didn't come from out of space.

If for 70+ years it has only produced beghairats, buzdils and sell outs then I'm sorry to tell you but that's the only human resource available. Other nations would have course corrected after one failed leader, if the institution was hijacked they would have waged war against it.

NaPakistanis created NaPak fauj

There was only one gheiratmand in history of Pakistan.

General Musharraf. May Allah grant him the highest rank of Jannh. Ameen.

I've been saying this for some time, PTI is compromised from the top. They are giving Imran the wrong advice that only plays into the hands of the establishment.

Who advised Imran to give Bajwa an extension? Who advised Imran to let Nawaz go and claimed the reports were legit? Who advised Imran to dissolve the assemblies and what benefit did PTI gain from doing so? Who advised Imran to designate SMQ as his successor instead of those who were with him since the founding of PTI?

When you hang around with ex PPP, PMLN, PMLQ guys then what good advise will you get? The politicians will never do anything that will take away their political power, they will sell IK to stay relevant.

Last edited:
Will Faujeets comply with Pajeet orders?

The Vice President of USA is a Hindu Indian. The Prime Minister of UK is a BJP supporting Indian Hindu.

Indians are already running US/UK policy regarding Pakistan. Those countries now depend on Indian Hindus to make policies related to Pakistan. Through their influence in those countries Indians have been controlling Pakistan for many years through the British Indian Army of West Pakistan and the criminal gangs they support.

To the degree Pakistan takes orders from USA/UK it is already controlled by Pajeets.

Begerat Chief and his third class mercenary (rent a country khoor) London plan @ full swing...

The Vice President of USA is a Hindu Indian. The Prime Minister of UK is a BJP supporting Indian Hindu.

Indians are already running US/UK policy regarding Pakistan. Those countries now depend on Indian Hindus to make policies related to Pakistan. Through their influence in those countries Indians have been controlling Pakistan for many years through the British Indian Army of West Pakistan and the criminal gangs they support.

Pakistan is already controlled by Pajeets.

VONC order came from India via US as proxy to give control to their assets PMLN and PPP.

Why didn't the army react to intruding Indian jets and watched them bomb Pakistani soil? If IK had not been PM there would be no reaction, just a buzdil call for an "investigation" and crying to UN.

PMLN and PPP and their network in the army possible colluding with India to undermine IK's govt? If so this is a breach of epic proportions.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom