What's new

Imran Khan's arrest: Zaman park under attack

Actually, bringing in any other case to justify the illegality of Imran Khan's defiance of court orders is just that. If Rana Sanaullah is an absconder, can he too justify that he should not be arrested since Imran Khan has not been arrested? It wouldn't be acceptable, right?
its not just 1 case lets take another
1)nawaz sharif absconder govt taking instructions
2) shahbaz sharif gurantor in court yet nawaz didnt come and shahbaz is pm
3) maryam got 2 year bail in what basis no one knows she was disqualify yet taking taking part in election

4) shabaz sharif open shut case for billion rupees now rlcase remove

5) hamza shahbaz case remove

6) All or most disqualify in 62/63 in tosha khana case and not sadiq and ameen for not declaring it

And Imran khan court case was on 18th march and police arresting on 14th march?

Law should be same and equal to all otherwise selective law is no law at all

Will Postman Shahbaz and Kala Rana give arrest for murders committed in
Model Town incident? I am sure Gen Kayani was guiding the operation
from GHQ as he is a corrupt b@stard just like his brother Kamran.

well i am still learning to ride bike i wanted to restore my uncle gs500 to cafe racer i too will ride it butt naked haha

Let's not take this thread off topic and take this up here:

Imran khan have J-10C in zaman park

he's a danger for state of pakistan
FrWOhAqaIAAjcWT.jpeg

The groundwork is laid. Faujeets along with the Shareef family don't want to give up Punjab even if that means cutting of KPK.

Faujeets will make an enemy oot of Pushtoons to keep relevance. Pajeets will be their new baaps.
NApak fauj is the main reason behind it, what is PDM without their blessing? With so many men at their disposal, no enemy could challenge Pakistan, sadly, they have decided to make Pakistanis the enemy. Lanti NApak fauj.

Major Adil Raja has inside sources in ISI. He says that all the PTI leaders’ phone are bugged and he knows what they’re advising Imran Khan.

According to him many or most of them have sold themselves to the establishment and are advising IK to give himself up. Only some leaders from KPK are sincere.

The establishment plans to arrest IK from the court on March 18. Then they’ll keep him in jail during the elections in Punjab and KPK to make sure he can’t run a campaign.

The play book the Israeli Army uses against Palestinians and the Indian Army uses against Kashmiris is being used against PTI supporters by Faujeets through the mainstream media.

Dehumanize as cult followers to make way for rape and murder. This dehumanization was also done before Operation Searchlight on 26th March, 1971.

Faujeets at the time celebrated it.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom