What's new

Imran Khan's arrest: Zaman park under attack

why is it a stupid question ?
I have read in news that a arrest warrant has been issued by court and the police went to arrest IK
I asked why IK is evading arrest ? He can surrender in court and get bail as it is norm in NBWs

The court has issued warrants for not appearing in the court and not for finding guilty on any charges

I am not denying that the establishment and their bosses are out close IK
Im sure if the courts can allow attempted murderer of a foreign prime minister to appear in court via onlne due to safety concerns, why can't they give IK the same facility?

Well the answer is simple.

Those in power are using it to bring down IK.

They want to politically assassinate him this time and parade him around they country in different jails on bogus charges to score cheap political milage using IK as a some sort of criminal dummy serving jail.

Since they couldn't physically assassinate him before. This is the only way they can win because they have lost everything else politically.

But the question is, at what cost? the whole country is in deep crisis. Political, economical, social, etc. and the country cannot afford it.

The country needs someone like IK to bring drastic change.

Last edited:
You know what’s funny?

Courts said earlier that elections will cost too much during this bad economic situation but now that it’s worse, the cost of fuel, ammunition, medical care, overtime and additional personnel, equipment just for police and rangers isn’t a burden at all. And this is what 3rd attempt to arrest ?

Exactly why Pakistan is in this situation, the insane managers…

The IHC order to not arrest will expire in like 40 minutes, right? Will they start the siege again?

1- It wasn't IHC order, it was LHC order to hold on until 10 AM when the hearing will start again. That petition has nothing to do with the actual petitions, but rather about the situation at Zaman Park being a nuisance to public and the heavy handedness of Punjab police.

2- The IHC order was that IK's lawyers should approach the sessions court (which originally gave the warrant) and present the surety bond to them to rescind the arrest warrants. The case is right now being heard with updats coming on various news channels. Kh Harris has presented the surety bond to the court, and court is giving some interesting remarks as well. Moreover the court has called ECP's counsel over as well and now I think there is a recess (not sure). Let's see how things unfold.

Another flop show by PDM
I wonder how much money and resources PMLN will have to spend for collecting that many people?
UK didn't pay anyone to cone to Zaman park and people are there with spouses and kids, risking it all out of their own freewill.
This is the true definition of عوامی رہنما

1- It wasn't IHC order, it was LHC order to hold on until 10 AM when the hearing will start again. That petition has nothing to do with the actual petitions, but rather about the situation at Zaman Park being a nuisance to public and the heavy handedness of Punjab police.

2- The IHC order was that IK's lawyers should approach the sessions court (which originally gave the warrant) and present the surety bond to them to rescind the arrest warrants. The case is right now being heard with updats coming on various news channels. Kh Harris has presented the surety bond to the court, and court is giving some interesting remarks as well. Moreover the court has called ECP's counsel over as well and now I think there is a recess (not sure). Let's see how things unfold.
Courts are hookers of PDM.
Nothing good will come out of the courts for IK.

Another flop show by PDM
I wonder how much money and resources PMLN will have to spend for collecting that many people?
UK didn't pay anyone to cone to Zaman park and people are there with spouses and kids, risking it all out of their own freewill.
This is the true definition of عوامی رہنما
Mariam Nawaz farmish is 200 cases .....she need to be in Jail or in Qatari Shiekh HARAAM

Screenshot_20230316_002403_Facebook.jpg

The scene is changing now, not of Zaman park but this stunt of IK. He never listens to law still law is relaxed for him to bring him into senses. LHC has relaxed it again for a breather.

The changing scene is that he is now being seen as a dangerous customer for Pakistan by Military and ISI. They haven’t been part of this stunt but have watched closely.

Firstly, 90% chances that in his case of becoming PM, they will intervene so he doesn’t become PM. They have started to consider him dangerous in destabilising Pakistan and its affairs. Secondly, bright chances that he will be assassinated somehow sooner or later.

This Zaman park incident has made the civilian bureaucracy hate him too. They consider him mentally unstable to run country.

Let’s see what happens next but this psycho khan thinks he has played a politically perfect move instead he is being highly disliked by making a mockery of law (whatever is left of it in Pakistan) and also trying to destabilise the country. As a politician he is seen a trouble maker.

To be frank the armed forces have no right to rule over the civilians. The founders of Pakistan made that clearly, the military does not make the policies but the civilians. If the people of Pakistan choose IK to be the PM then that should be it or just change the system and take off Allama Iqbal and Muhammad Ali Jinnah photos. Even have martial law. Military already removed Nawaz Sharif twice, Benazir also, and hanged Bhutto. What law gives them this right?

I tried my best to understand the military point of view but we cannot defend them when they support corrupt people and parties. We need educated patriotic people in power who can make Pakistan strong and independent power, people who will make the judiciary, EC, Police independent and powerful, people who will make policies that will benefit Pakistanis and not Usa.

I understand IK and military had major disagreements regarding the foreign and internal policy:
IK wanted to attend the Malaysian summit but he was stopped.
IK didn't want to condemn Russian war in Ukraine because the west also waged wars in Afghanistan, Iraq, Yemen, Libya and even in Pakistan via drone attacks.
IK wanted to take action against the corrupt mafias but was stopped.
IK exposed India on all platforms whilst others stayed quiet.
He talked about Kashmir issue and Palestine.
The military does not want to upset world powers but IK wants to have independent policy where Pakistan is not used as a tissue paper. The Military is afraid of sanctions, freezing of assets.

During the Bangladeshi war where was Pakistan ally USA? When Pakistan need high tech weapons to defend against India where are the latest F16s? Usa treats Pakistan as a tissue paper but we keep going back for more?

I understand IK has weakness but compare him with others, it will give you a good upgrade, after all he was supported by the same military to become the PM, they launched him, supported his darnas, long marches, removed Nawaz Sharif, pressurised other MNAs to join PTI.

UK IK didn't pay anyone to cone to Zaman park and people are there with spouses and kids, risking it all out of their own freewill.
no, he ordered his minions to phone every MLA/MPA hopeful to get his/her arse over to zaman park with as many hooligans as possible or forget about getting a PTI ticket. ask fat doctarani if you don't believe it.

she also pleaded with Pres. Alvi:

fat daktarani: khan ko samjaho, kuchh soon'ta nahin hai, if he goes on like this and any police are killed, PDM will have reason to impose emergency and postpone election forever.

Pres. Alvi: I'll ask asad to talk to him

edit:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom