What's new

Imran Khan's arrest: Zaman park under attack

Pakistani soldiers are proving today they have no backbone. They are like a donkey which is trained to haul stuff from point a to point B . They should be ashamed they wear the same uniform which our shaheed did.

Take out one general tonight and the whole system collapses.
Is this dirty harry
Bigger question is- why is he turning black day by day? He was much lighter couple of years ago.
He is getting laanat, corrupt so called mullah..

This was the second attempt by establishment to kill Imran Khan.

As long as I live, I will not forget how our establishment chose to stand against the people and stand with the thieves.

View attachment 920463

This is the ex DG FIA and NACTA saying this.

I am sure he knows a few things about executing warrants.

Comments say this is from the Lal masjid incident.

No idea how true that is though.

Definitely not Lal Masjid.

Does seem like Zaman Park though. If you see the video of Rangers shooting that woman, that seems to be the same place as this

Last edited:
Have you joined the forum on the instructions from PMLN media cell?

If you are asking stupid questions like this.. no one will answer your post.
why is it a stupid question ?
I have read in news that a arrest warrant has been issued by court and the police went to arrest IK
I asked why IK is evading arrest ? He can surrender in court and get bail as it is norm in NBWs

The court has issued warrants for not appearing in the court and not for finding guilty on any charges

I am not denying that the establishment and their bosses are out close IK

why is it a stupid question ?
I have read in news that a arrest warrant has been issued by court and the police went to arrest IK
I asked why IK is evading arrest ? He can surrender in court and get bail as it is norm in NBWs

The court has issued warrants for not appearing in the court and not for finding guilty on any charges

I am not denying that the establishment and their bosses are out close IK
You contradicting yourself..

I wonder if this person has any life, any time you log on this forum, this guy is always there spewing same nonsense.
I told that motherf*ker to GTFO this thread. I passionately hate the eastern vermins. They have too much freedom to input their bs in every internal thread on Pakistan. An Indian can’t never be a well wisher of Pakistan. They all hate Pakistan and happy seeing the current struggles. I noticed many of them became active right after the NVC, and openly siding with the establishment pigs. Wouldn’t be surprised if some of them are RAW members spreading misinformation amongst us.

3203cc996b5e6f5b0d2539cda7b5e548.jpg

He wants the PEOPLE to be the true rulers of the nation! And on top of that, add in "iyya ka na'budu wa iyya ka nas ta'een" along with his "la ila ha il Allah and we will fight" and "absolutely not", THAT resonates with the masses! It has created the perfect storm that is engulfing the traditionally pro western and secular establishment. This has awaken the masses as if it was pre-partition1945!
I and many OSPs can personally attest to this part. He awaken this feeling that it’s our time. No more pushing around, don’t mess with us became our slogan, and there’s nothing we can’t fix!

The generosity of People of Pakistan - great unity
  • Everyone bringing food
  • Water
  • Medicine

Punjab
Sindh
Islamabad
Karachi
KPK
Balochistan

Can be seen after the henious attack by rouge police
Proud to be a Pakistani and lahori 💪🏼🇵🇰
This spirit is exactly what Pakistan needs

There's also a video of women passionately wanting to go on the front lines to fight the LEAs themselves only to be pushed back by young men fearing for thier safety

Many random/non PTI officials brought food and gave out langar to PTI workers protesting in zaman Park

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom