What's new

Imran Khan's arrest: Zaman park under attack

Is it not court order to arrest IK ?
Why IK is resisting the arrest ?

Is it not defying court orders ?

Hafiz Whisky ki phopho k walimay pe court ne bluaya hai, 18 ki date hai. Pehlay le ja k hafiz ki baiti ka rashta daina hai.

ek RE ki chhoti si, nannhi si, pyaari si 650 bhi le lo

but aap toh baday aadmi ho, Bee Em Dubloo 1200 type ki riding krte go, Ewan McGregor style

ek interceptor bhi le le.. c'mon man..

But I have a 650 (KLR), and I have an FJR1300 (pretty quick) already, and the Bring More Wallet is now a 1250. I have no more space left, so one has to go to get a new one. I know, I know, first world problems. :D

On topic, let us see how the LEAs try out their tactics the day after the PSL match has left town. It may not be good, I fear.

BTW, interesting to see that court orders were not more important than PSL. Police went back so that PSL ka match ho jaye pehle. So much for qanoon.

The problem here is not as much the qanoon, it is that it is not applied equally. And that problem is not new, and will not go away anytime soon either. It is too useful a tool not to be misused, just like religion in Pakistan.

you can be anyone and anything, jahn faida nazar aaya izzat sharam gharat baich di. do char dollar aur shabashi hai aap jaisay aflatoonon ki qimat.

I am quite sure you cannot afford my rates. Quite sure. :D

People asking why such a massive operation by Punjab police .... somewhere a meeting between Rana Zana and Mariam to airlift Imran Khan and keep him in jail during the elections. Wonder why helicopters were hoovering ...

But I have a 650 (KLR), and I have an FJR1300 (pretty quick) already, and the Bring More Wallet is now a 1250. I have no more space left, so one has to go to get a new one. I know, I know, first world problems. :D

On topic, let us see how the LEAs try out their tactics the day after the PSL match has left town. It may not be good, I fear.

The problem here is not as much the qanoon, it is that it is not applied equally. And that problem is not new, and will not go away anytime soon either. It is too useful a tool not to be misused, just like religion in Pakistan.
chalo koi ni

big bikaein aapki marzi (aapka paisa, after-all)

app jaisay shawkeen ne but "hamari" bhi ek interceptor type le li

mast scene, man

those be some good bikes in the segment they're in.... <1ltr... halfway cruisers.. super fun but

test ride le lo.. see if worth your while : )

chalo koi ni

big bikaein aapki marzi (aapka paisa, after-all)

app jaisay shawkeen ne but "hamari" bhi ek interceptor type le li

mast scene, man

those be some good bikes in the segment they're in.... <1ltr... halfway cruisers.. super fun but

test ride le lo.. see if worth your while : )

We can talk bikes here lest people get upset in this thread for going off topic:

The scene is changing now, not of Zaman park but this stunt of IK. He never listens to law still law is relaxed for him to bring him into senses. LHC has relaxed it again for a breather.

The changing scene is that he is now being seen as a dangerous customer for Pakistan by Military and ISI. They haven’t been part of this stunt but have watched closely.

Firstly, 90% chances that in his case of becoming PM, they will intervene so he doesn’t become PM. They have started to consider him dangerous in destabilising Pakistan and its affairs. Secondly, bright chances that he will be assassinated somehow sooner or later.

This Zaman park incident has made the civilian bureaucracy hate him too. They consider him mentally unstable to run country.

Let’s see what happens next but this psycho khan thinks he has played a politically perfect move instead he is being highly disliked by making a mockery of law (whatever is left of it in Pakistan) and also trying to destabilise the country. As a politician he is seen a trouble maker.
But this is the old plot, nothing you have mentioned is new.

Please tell us whats new, the latest ground situation. Thanks

To phir lagao martial law and be done with this farce.

Rename the country to Military Dictatorship of GHQ rather than Islamic Republic of Pakistan, aur band karo tamasha.

Awayeen paisay lagatay ho elections par aur adalton par aur in sab topi dramon par.
Can you sense the hypocrisy here; on one side cursing PTI and IK for disobeying law due to their failed arrest attempt on trumped up charges, on the other hand gleefully suggesting ‘intervention’ and ‘assassination’ of a party head with impunity; the two things he mentioned are not only treasonous per Pakistani law (which is being preached here hypocritically) but also gross HR crimes which will direct international condemnation and even sanctions on the country and the institutions. I am very hopeful and sure this person is basically a bratt and speaking carelessly on behalf of our Armed forces - I dont believe they will even contemplate such things and then let a lose mouth get a wind of it.

Is it not court order to arrest IK ?
Why IK is resisting the arrest ?

Is it not defying court orders ?
Have you joined the forum on the instructions from PMLN media cell?

If you are asking stupid questions like this.. no one will answer your post.

Back
Top Bottom