What's new

Imran Khan's arrest: Zaman park under attack

However, why I see PTI still failing even if they find some success here is because no revolution can be truly and permanently successful unless it puts its emphatic veto upon all tyranny and centralization, and determinedly strives to make the revolution a real revaluation of all economic, social, and cultural values. @VCheng @Bilal Khan (Quwa)

As I have already said above:

What is happening at Zaman Park has to be taken seriously, since it represents the best chance IK has at making his vision for Pakistan come true. It has clearly resonated with a certain section of society. I have expressed my skepticism about his pie-in-the-sky plans many times, but I must be fair in assessing evidence as it presents itself. If he can show widespread support among the masses, and is able to convert that support into a real majority in the legislatures, not just a manufactured one like last time, then we yet get to the first steps towards a meaningful change. If not, then y'all can go back to sleep, and I will just go out for a long motorcycle ride.

I shall keep observing for now. Maybe there is a spark hidden in this heap of ashes somewhere, but I have yet to see any tangible evidence of it, to be honest.

Its always the human condition of weighing options and everything. Not too different from AI -
Follow orders - Wt 8
These are your countrymen - wt 6
Women and Children - wt 7
What happens to my family if I don’t follow orders - wt 9

Except for humans those weights change rapidly at times and are constantly in flux -

As for arresting IK - he is now playing dirty - as such as should do the Bhutto thing and go to the police but make a social media statement that if he is killed - xyz is responsible and his workers and supporters should carry out the following steps and then abc is your next leader but if you feel they are not in spirit hold them accountable.

However, why I see PTI still failing even if they find some success here is because no revolution can be truly and permanently successful unless it puts its emphatic veto upon all tyranny and centralization, and determinedly strives to make the revolution a real revaluation of all economic, social, and cultural values. @VCheng @Bilal Khan (Quwa)

Pakistanis are NEVER ready to do this.
Sorry my brother he has not started playing dirty yet ,,, infact he should start playing dirty as people like dirty harry and asim munir do not understand any other language

The ball right now is with the sessions court.

Technically the DIG and police should have accepted the bond presented to them, but they didn't for obvious reasons. Let's see what the court says.

If PTI has any security concerns, it should tell them to the court in the chamber, and then also ask for a similar arrangement like was asked for Nawaz Sharif (hakoomat jaan ki guarantee day).

If I was PTI, I definitely would be wary of getting into the labyrinth of F8 kacheri.

Anyways, anyone who thinks this whole shenanigan was for rule of law, and not the wishes of papa ki princess Maryam to get a level playing field and part of the Bajwa NS understanding sincerely needs to get their critical thinking and logical skills checked and get their head out of the sand.

Also, Rana Sanaullah has his arrest warrants out since Oct, and police told the court that they could not find him!

The disease that Nawaz Sharif is suffering from does not lead to death, but only curses come from all side..

19afe31e80002b8ce87812be6e1de271.jpg

Didn't HANDLERS say we can't open fire on our own people when ordered by govt?

I was looking for open fire but found use of force. Use of force != Open fire.

....According to sources privy to the fast-paced.... sources (enough said)
Some of these details were shared by the military leadership with the.... (Bajwa) :D

Anyway you are just endorsing the fact: Handlers handled it and handlers initiated it. TLP is just a tool of Handlers.

That doesn’t matter - training is training, orders is orders. It’s not an on-off switch
Chain of command starts with the head of state. Here in the US, the training starts from elementary school. We are taught the President is the Commander-in-Chief. There is NO chance a soldier will obey the army chief over the President.

Some of these details were shared by the military leadership with the.... (Bajwa) :D

Anyway you are just endorsing the fact: Handlers handled it and handlers initiated it. TLP is just a tool of Handlers.
I am a hard-core IK supporter but I didn't like what he allowed to be done with TLP rallies.
That was just wrong.

I am not here to play word games just showing the mirror

In all of this ruckus, we forgot to take not that the phone lines of the HEAD OF STATE, the president was tapped and then leaked. Along with of different private citizens.

Still all about the rule of law right?

Jab state khud law mat manay aur civil rights and liberties ko trample karay, then how do you expect the other party to abide by it?

I am a hard-core IK supporter but I didn't like what he allowed to be done with TLP rallies.
That was just wrong.
Religious people are always targeted more regardless of the situation and regardless of the political party or organization, and not only in politics in day to day activities religious people are often treated poorly than others be it in social gathering, jobs or university

If I was on the army side, I'd just send in a few tanks and some cobras for backup, armed with hellfire missles. Seeing a tank would naturally disburse most ppl. The cobras or Apaches in the air would also provide a shock effect. Just trying to see this from a tactical lens.

That didn't work out very well for the Turkish military, nor any other country that has tried to use force on its people.

Sadly, our past dimwit generals employed the same strategy and lost East Pakistan.

Moreover, using substantial force will further turn civilians against Army, a once beautiful relation already corroded with mistrust and disrespect.

Go back to call of duty...

Back
Top Bottom