What's new

Imran Khan's arrest: Zaman park under attack

It depends upon the jawan, but extreme lines are irrelevant in the overall discussion because the jawans who scaled the parliament and PM
House in 99 did not have family in there. There isn’t a “fine line” between maintaining discipline and personal interest - it is a grey line of varying thickness and shifting priorities.

It is generally thinner for the jawan than it is for the officer due to their rank, education and training
I was just curious if there is any conscious role. I mean I know that they will kill me and you if they get the order 'shoot'. It will be termed as job/order/duty/SOP etc... But saying to Javed that they would strip his wife, or firing rubber bullets at protestors including women, or shelling when there are families, etc.. I mean no sense is required there?

Ok let me ask.. with some less lethal method, could ranger storm Zaman Park and arrest IK or some showed restraint today and just made hue cry.

FrRbsFoWAAA7RzM

The scene is changing now, not of Zaman park but this stunt of IK. He never listens to law still law is relaxed for him to bring him into senses. LHC has relaxed it again for a breather.

The changing scene is that he is now being seen as a dangerous customer for Pakistan by Military and ISI. They haven’t been part of this stunt but have watched closely.

Firstly, 90% chances that in his case of becoming PM, they will intervene so he doesn’t become PM. They have started to consider him dangerous in destabilising Pakistan and its affairs. Secondly, bright chances that he will be assassinated somehow sooner or later.

This Zaman park incident has made the civilian bureaucracy hate him too. They consider him mentally unstable to run country.

Let’s see what happens next but this psycho khan thinks he has played a politically perfect move instead he is being highly disliked by making a mockery of law (whatever is left of it in Pakistan) and also trying to destabilise the country. As a politician he is seen a trouble maker.
Why don't you try winning a war against India or even TTP first? Then we can talk about winning against the bloody civilians, since that seems to be the only thing the khakis are good at.

If not, then hit the barracks and don't come back out until you can take back East Pakistan, Siachen, and parts of Kashmir the boys at Pindi lost.

i'm lost. help me with the link/ref

We are lost somewhere as a nation.

The cost of all of this is - severe brain drain.

Uncertainty is the biggest problem.

I understand why people are rallying behind Khan.

Military is also at tough spot and is trying to save her pride. I DISAGREE with military bashing here. They also need time to retrospect - not in a way that someone is pointing gun on their heads.

I am also not a much fan of Khan but he is still better than any politician here in Pakistan.

THIS ALL NEEDS TO END AS QUICKLY AS POSSIBLE.

THIS COUNTRY IS LITERALLY IN FREE FALL TRAJECTORY.

Cooler minds should prevail.

No one in Pakistan deserves this - nor civilians nor soldiers/military.

I was just curious if there is any conscious role. I mean I know that they will kill me and you if they get the order 'shoot'. It will be termed as job/order/duty/SOP etc... But saying to Javed that they would strip her wife, or firing rubber bullets at protestors including women, or shelling when there are families, etc.. I mean no sense is required there?

Ok let me ask.. with some less lethal method, could ranger storm Zaman Park and arrest IK or some showed restraint today and just made hue cry.
Its always the human condition of weighing options and everything. Not too different from AI -
Follow orders - Wt 8
These are your countrymen - wt 6
Women and Children - wt 7
What happens to my family if I don’t follow orders - wt 9

Except for humans those weights change rapidly at times and are constantly in flux -

As for arresting IK - he is now playing dirty - as such as should do the Bhutto thing and go to the police but make a social media statement that if he is killed - xyz is responsible and his workers and supporters should carry out the following steps and then abc is your next leader but if you feel they are not in spirit hold them accountable.

However, why I see PTI still failing even if they find some success here is because no revolution can be truly and permanently successful unless it puts its emphatic veto upon all tyranny and centralization, and determinedly strives to make the revolution a real revaluation of all economic, social, and cultural values. @VCheng @Bilal Khan (Quwa)

Pakistanis are NEVER ready to do this.

Military is also at tough spot and is trying to save her pride. I DISAGREE with military bashing here. They also need time to retrospect - not in a way that someone is pointing gun on their heads.
You obviously haven't met our military, lol.
Introspect? That too without any compulsion such as the proverbial gun to their head?

TLP are rabid dogs of Sicilian mafia, used to keep the PTI govt. under pressure.

Back
Top Bottom