What's new

Imran Khans Arrest warrants Issued

This type of charge can be easily dealt with if the statements under question can be explained as a misunderstanding :-)

I don't understand what Imran khan wants! Does he want a civil war? I mean he gives an ultimatum like 30 days, 2 days, 7 days. Is this a joke? Please come forward and speak the truth. Nobody wants the drama to continue forever. Who is releasing this audio? Looks like the government is releasing.

Seems IndiShell bc was a wrong number.

Interestingly, PMLN & PTI audios have been leaked.

It will be damn ironic if all this is for PPP to win the next elections. Bilawal and Zardari partnership will effectively launch Pakistan into oblivion.

Over 2 decades in politics and IK still stubborn and believes that he can get ride of Desi East India Company by election

Tbh I want IK to get arrested. I want a crackdown on PTI and PTI supporters.
Maybe that can be the wake up call that you can’t change the system while trying to be part of the system.
If IK ever wants to get power again he’ll need to drop the pacifism and take the real issue head on. Awam would need to pour to the streets in the millions and do a proper revolution and get rid of the current system.
Only hope for Pakistan is a new system that replaces this failed one. Right now PTI supporters and PTI are still dreaming that they can stay within the system and come out victorious. I hope a brutal crackdown on them happens to wake them up from their lala land.

In a way I agree with you. Imran Khan's arrest will mean automatically he is a revolutionary. He keeps trying to o change the system from within..... Which is impossible because the cancer has spread beyond the confines of internal corrections.

Revolution is needed.

Over 2 decades in politics and IK still stubborn and believes that he can get ride of Desi East India Company by election

He is about to get a wake-up call... Either imprisonment or a bullet in the head. Once he is out of the picture.... It's a free for all rape and plunder of Pakistan.... Hell even India can take whatever they want of Pakistan... BAJWA and the Sharif (with their investments in India) will help facilitate this ...

Seems IndiShell bc was a wrong number.

Interestingly, PMLN & PTI audios have been leaked.

It will be damn ironic if all this is for PPP to win the next elections. Bilawal and Zardari partnership will effectively launch Pakistan into oblivion.

Lol... It's already into oblivion.... Zardari and Gay Bilawal will just finish it off.

Tbh I want IK to get arrested. I want a crackdown on PTI and PTI supporters.
Maybe that can be the wake up call that you can’t change the system while trying to be part of the system.
If IK ever wants to get power again he’ll need to drop the pacifism and take the real issue head on. Awam would need to pour to the streets in the millions and do a proper revolution and get rid of the current system.
Only hope for Pakistan is a new system that replaces this failed one. Right now PTI supporters and PTI are still dreaming that they can stay within the system and come out victorious. I hope a brutal crackdown on them happens to wake them up from their lala land.
He’s an old man in hes 70s . Revolution like you favour will require a young man or woman to ignite the masses .

1664855168301.png

Back
Top Bottom