What's new

Imran Khans Arrest warrants Issued

In say karnay walay kaam nhn hotay, bas yeh shughal lagayi rakho.

Anyone seeing those tweets of PTI leaders?

All saying '7 days', 'one week', and also a few journalists, albeit they are pto-PTI.

But, Amir Mateen, who is arguably neutral, also tweeted something to the same effect as follows:

Do it, it will prompt People to crazy on the streets, and one misfire from Police or Army will burn the country and from the ashes will rise a new Pakistan... IK will be more and more popular, I think that c9nt bajwa and his minions are gone full retard, as I said that Army is full of these scums who will take down the whole country if anyone threaten their mafia.

Tbh I want IK to get arrested. I want a crackdown on PTI and PTI supporters.
Maybe that can be the wake up call that you can’t change the system while trying to be part of the system.
If IK ever wants to get power again he’ll need to drop the pacifism and take the real issue head on. Awam would need to pour to the streets in the millions and do a proper revolution and get rid of the current system.
Only hope for Pakistan is a new system that replaces this failed one. Right now PTI supporters and PTI are still dreaming that they can stay within the system and come out victorious. I hope a brutal crackdown on them happens to wake them up from their lala land.

So when are the general elections next scheduled to take place there ? Why doesn't IK just regroup for now and fight it out then. :what:

Back
Top Bottom