What's new

Imran Khan !!!

still here suckerzz

Haha un like how u wanted him to fly off to beligium ..

must be chilling in pindi while you folks burn here ..lol
Kuttay ki zindgi guzry gi uski , jidhar jay ga log kutta hay hay bolain ga , yeh mary ga to iski kabar par bhi log moot karain ga … boot lickers ko zRroor yeh din daikhny hongay :lol:

maan jao bc, alvida kar do

gya IK ka zamana, bhool jao handsome ko ...

still finds time for extra marital activities resulting in audio recordings.
jealous?

It's the naysayers who are in denial, not the believers.

Zamana gya chor luteron aur sahulat karon ka.
The sand is slipping out of their hands.
Hence the frustration.

Whatever, is happening in Pakistan, has the potential of leading to far wider and larger implications, for Pakistan and, perhaps for certain other relevant states, than the persona of IK or politics of PTI; though they are the inadvertent initiator of this phenomenon.

I was just on the phone discussing stuff with a friend of mine and she was telling me about all sorts of perverted incidents that are now commonplace. Bata store clerks groping girls, men pulling out their dicks and sliding them across the hood of a female driven car on a traffic light and no one cares or stops it. Mullah bought to teach Quran molesting a girl - and Pakistanis have the guile to call India with rape references
Give it a rest with the both-siding. Surprised you haven't said "Kis munh se hum kashmir mangtay he"
Pakistanis already get enough shit as it is, without even doing anything. Who said Pakistan is utopia. We're just evening the odds with indians. What do you want us to go on the internet and start lamenting how bad it is here, when indians won't even leave a simple wikipedia article bereft of propaganda?

if you ask me what is the biggest disappointment for me on PDF in the year 2k22? Its you becoming an advocate of PDM and establishment.
Hear hear

What is with all the homo trigger?
Is that something that triggers you often? Is this a case of hidden identity here?

Because generally people tend to bring up references a lot to what is on their subconscious a lot

And that still did not change the majority of the people enough to want to do anything more than internet comments so tells you a lot about Pakistanis

So I get a warning and demerit point… great.

I call one when I see one. With your comment and knowledge about others personal relationships I thought of someone I know who is openly gay and thinks and talks exactly like you.

Anyways your personal preference is yours only.

my concern is that we as a nation are a laughing stock for Afghans, Indians, Chinese and beyond.
the way we insult our institutions and our own politicians then resort to hateful insults on sectarian and ethnic basis really shows us as a fragmented and illiterate people.
I dont mind criticism of army in the threads that are talking Pakistani politics and specially where army has been involved in election engineering and unconstitutional activities

But degrading army, cursing country, wishing hell for its leadership in a thread talking about F-16s, about J10C and JF-17 program, mocking and trashing the army in threads talking about terror incidents with starting one liners like DHA Generals, go to hell... this is what happens when you feed snakes, serves them well.. now this is the crap the Indians and Punjsheri Afghans talk about Pakistan... but sadly my fellow PTI fanboys have taken charge of that and it must be discouraged.

I have been PTI supporter and criticized the Gen Bajwa political engineering and ousting of Imran my criticism and mocking of Noonies is well known but I refuse to be quiet and hypocrite when there are repeated stories of mismanagement, corruption and incompetence in PTI government. I really don't care how many girls or boys Imran fucks. thats his personal affair. what he does in his private capacity behind closed doors is of no importance. he is a stud I actually admire him that he is still going at it at his age., but I recoil with disgust when he uses Islamic references and gives us religious morality lectures.

his conduct international and nationally counts, his ability to lead with a competent team maters for me. this is where his performance is wanting. he placed a disciple of his wife as a CM of our most important province and remain adamant to keep that worthless sack of manure till it was too late.
Criticism of government institutions is good and should be done on a regular basis, as well as praise if worthy.

They should be called out for horrible governance but of course in the right manner and not just going on an insulting rant that gets us nowhere.

I was just on the phone discussing stuff with a friend of mine and she was telling me about all sorts of perverted incidents that are now commonplace. Bata store clerks groping girls, men pulling out their dicks and sliding them across the hood of a female driven car on a traffic light and no one cares or stops it. Mullah bought to teach Quran molesting a girl - and Pakistanis have the guile to call India with rape references
That's seriously f---ed up.

These guys always larp about Islam and there is literally no Islam, they ought to introspect.

Clearly these mullahs are just useless illiterate fucks who don't teach any Islam properly.

on the contrary I admire him for that. not sure if you have read a detailed post of mine on that.
my only issue is that he then gives religious sermons which are really inappropriate given what he is recorded doing.

those who follow Imran khan blindly, do they forget how terrible imran khan was at running the govt when he was given golden chance to rule with full power with estab judiciary on his side and no terrorism?

BUZDAR, an idiot was given CM ship, economic management was clueless for the 1st year, neighbour and friendly countries relations tunned worse and khan the idiot was welcoming Taliban on the western border

those who follow Imran khan blindly, do they forget how terrible imran khan was at running the govt when he was given golden chance to rule with full power with estab judiciary on his side and no terrorism?

BUZDAR, an idiot was given CM ship, economic management was clueless for the 1st year, neighbour and friendly countries relations tunned worse and khan the idiot was welcoming Taliban on the western border
Just tell me was Pakistan in a better condition at the start of year under PTI or right now under PDM? Be honest :-)

Just tell me was Pakistan in a better condition at the start of year under PTI or right now under PDM? Be honest :-)

obviously 2018 but then mushy days were even better, pml n start was okish too before dharna

old times always seem better than the present times

if PPP Noon and military dictators were not good at managing the govt/country, khan turned out either just like them or even worse in some scenarios

Last edited:
Give it a rest with the both-siding. Surprised you haven't said "Kis munh se hum kashmir mangtay he"
Pakistanis already get enough shit as it is, without even doing anything. Who said Pakistan is utopia. We're just evening the odds with indians. What do you want us to go on the internet and start lamenting how bad it is here, when indians won't even leave a simple wikipedia article bereft of propaganda?

Hear hear
If evening the odds is enough for one’s conscience then it makes sense where Pakistan is today

Back
Top Bottom