What's new

Imran Khan !!!

img-20220310-wa0021-jpg.908251
ha bloody ha!

then why did the scum sucker tell sadr Alvi to go to the new COAS to ask him to impose a 2 year technocratic set-up to fix his and PDM mess then put him back in charge or else he will do a sheikh mujeeb?

Last edited:
Were you in charge of fabricating the audio? No sane person puts any credence in those audio leaks.

Can you dig up audio of Bajwa talking with Shahbaaz?
no one wants to hear the talk of two boring guys , why dont you do that?

Look after your own personal affairs instead of falling for poorly doctored audio recordings
my personal affairs are not that lose or spicey to be leaked in audio or video form. that threat wont work on me.

Until there is a better replacement he is the only honest, clean, dedicated and patriotic leader of Pakistan.

Also for Modi he is like a hemorhoids that itch him every time he sits and walks....

He also causes @fools constipation...

Modi and bakhts absolutely hate him, he actually exposed indians really badly. IK is a legend, he actually made bakhts support pak army 😂. Bakhts are now biggest supporters of pdm and pak army, how widely IK exposed everyone.

Modi and bakhts absolutely hate him, he actually exposed indians really badly. IK is a legend, he actually made bakhts support pak army 😂. Bakhts are now biggest supporters of pdm and pak army, how widely IK exposed everyone.

Imran Khan proved Pakistani and Indian governments are both one and the same.

Both use repression tactics to silence the masses. Pakistan was shutting down internet to prevent Khan's speeches from being listened to by the masses, India regularly shuts down internet in IOK.

Do you want me to fabricate a video of you.:.. send me your voice sample and let me know how spicy you want it to be .

By the way no one gives a shit about these recordings…. They are getting boring.

By the way where is the fool now a days ? Three days and no posts ?? I hope he didn’t find a girlfriend and decided to get busy with something other than Mian saanp *** licking..
do what you like , you are are an adult.

my concern is that we as a nation are a laughing stock for Afghans, Indians, Chinese and beyond.
the way we insult our institutions and our own politicians then resort to hateful insults on sectarian and ethnic basis really shows us as a fragmented and illiterate people.
I dont mind criticism of army in the threads that are talking Pakistani politics and specially where army has been involved in election engineering and unconstitutional activities

But degrading army, cursing country, wishing hell for its leadership in a thread talking about F-16s, about J10C and JF-17 program, mocking and trashing the army in threads talking about terror incidents with starting one liners like DHA Generals, go to hell... this is what happens when you feed snakes, serves them well.. now this is the crap the Indians and Punjsheri Afghans talk about Pakistan... but sadly my fellow PTI fanboys have taken charge of that and it must be discouraged.

I have been PTI supporter and criticized the Gen Bajwa political engineering and ousting of Imran my criticism and mocking of Noonies is well known but I refuse to be quiet and hypocrite when there are repeated stories of mismanagement, corruption and incompetence in PTI government. I really don't care how many girls or boys Imran fucks. thats his personal affair. what he does in his private capacity behind closed doors is of no importance. he is a stud I actually admire him that he is still going at it at his age., but I recoil with disgust when he uses Islamic references and gives us religious morality lectures.

his conduct international and nationally counts, his ability to lead with a competent team maters for me. this is where his performance is wanting. he placed a disciple of his wife as a CM of our most important province and remain adamant to keep that worthless sack of manure till it was too late.

For Sita he was Rama

For Jemimah he was like Maple Syrup to Pancakes - perfect pairing but gave Pakistani Mullahs diabetes

For Reham he was Ilham so he never really came out be what she thought it was

For Bushra he is Khusra so the Buzdar’s get away with anything they want

still finds time for extra marital activities resulting in audio recordings.
if you ask me what is the biggest disappointment for me on PDF in the year 2k22? Its you becoming an advocate of PDM and establishment.

ha bloody ha!

then why did the scum sucker tell sadr Alvi to go to the new COAS to ask him to impose a 2 year technocratic set-up to fix his and PDM mess then put him back in charge or else he will do a sheikh mujeeb?
the f, where did you pull that out from?

if you ask me what is the biggest disappointment for me on PDF in the year 2k22? Its you becoming an advocate of PDM and establishment.
Far from it brother. I despise the PDM to the core and Gen Bajwa is hated even by serving personnel let alone old relics like myself. I call out all who in my view have done wrong.
remember that even our Sahaba R.A didn't escape scrutiny Imran Khan shouldn't be an exception and must be criticized instead of being apologized.
I repeat once again that he has power in two provinces. prove all his critics wrong and do something constructive for the people of 2 provinces give them something to cheer on.. they have suffered his agitation and protests for months. its time for some relief. give them a good reason to vote for him again,

For Sita he was Rama

For Jemimah he was like Maple Syrup to Pancakes - perfect pairing but gave Pakistani Mullahs diabetes

lollll ... magar sab ko nanga kar gaya ...... lollllll

For Sita he was Rama

Are you gay? How do you know so much ?

do what you like , you are are an adult.

Got it…. Next video is you and Bilawala …..

Back
Top Bottom