What's new

Imran Khan !!!

Far from it brother. I despise the PDM to the core and Gen Bajwa is hated even by serving personnel let alone old relics like myself. I call out all who in my view have done wrong.
remember that even our Sahaba R.A didn't escape scrutiny Imran Khan shouldn't be an exception and must be criticized instead of being apologized.
I repeat once again that he has power in two provinces. prove all his critics wrong and do something constructive for the people of 2 provinces give them something to cheer on.. they have suffered his agitation and protests for months. its time for some relief. give them a good reason to vote for him again,
What constructive work he should do ? Generaloon ko imandar pak daman aor virgin karar day day ? US na sazish nhi mudakhlat ki the yeh bol day ? Cypher ma generalon ko kam bhen ki galian nhi balkay 2 ayat e kareema likhi hoi theen ? VONC bilkal sahe democratic process tha aor ksi bhi political leader ko nhi khareeda gia yeh keh day ? Sari video audio leaks establishment nhi balky india ki agency karti rai ha ?

Are you gay? How do you know so much ?

Got it…. Next video is you and Bilawala …..
What is with all the homo trigger?
Is that something that triggers you often? Is this a case of hidden identity here?

Because generally people tend to bring up references a lot to what is on their subconscious a lot

lollll ... magar sab ko nanga kar gaya ...... lollllll
And that still did not change the majority of the people enough to want to do anything more than internet comments so tells you a lot about Pakistanis

Do you want me to fabricate a video of you.:.. send me your voice sample and let me know how spicy you want it to be .

By the way no one gives a shit about these recordings…. They are getting boring.

By the way where is the fool now a days ? Three days and no posts ?? I hope he didn’t find a girlfriend and decided to get busy with something other than Mian saanp *** licking..
Please stay within limits. Thank you.

What is with all the homo trigger?
Is that something that triggers you often? Is this a case of hidden identity here?

Because generally people tend to bring up references a lot to what is on their subconscious a lot

And that still did not change the majority of the people enough to want to do anything more than internet comments so tells you a lot about Pakistanis
If you walk down the streets of Karachi, you will see the anarchy... society is destroyed...Pakistani society is in very bad shape ... morality and honesty are gone .... soon the world will see another Columbus..
A shop keeper a few months ago was paying 8,000 rupees electric bill of his shop, now paying 26,000 rupees.................. what do you expect?

Far from it brother. I despise the PDM to the core and Gen Bajwa is hated even by serving personnel let alone old relics like myself. I call out all who in my view have done wrong.
remember that even our Sahaba R.A didn't escape scrutiny Imran Khan shouldn't be an exception and must be criticized instead of being apologized.
I repeat once again that he has power in two provinces. prove all his critics wrong and do something constructive for the people of 2 provinces give them something to cheer on.. they have suffered his agitation and protests for months. its time for some relief. give them a good reason to vote for him again,
cuzz, in retrospect where has the country gone since ousting IK? see you have the right to criticise. But your criticism is literally the language of establishment and PDm!

If you walk down the streets of Karachi, you will see the anarchy... society is destroyed...Pakistani society is in very bad shape ... morality and honesty are gone .... soon the world will see another Columbus..
A shop keeper a few months ago was paying 8,000 rupees electric bill of his shop, now paying 26,000 rupees.................. what do you expect?
I was just on the phone discussing stuff with a friend of mine and she was telling me about all sorts of perverted incidents that are now commonplace. Bata store clerks groping girls, men pulling out their dicks and sliding them across the hood of a female driven car on a traffic light and no one cares or stops it. Mullah bought to teach Quran molesting a girl - and Pakistanis have the guile to call India with rape references

Where is mir jaffar Bajwa ? He is history now , while khan is here challenging the supremacy of matric fail begairats
still here suckerzz

Haha unlike how u wanted him to fly off to beligium ..

must be chilling in pindi while you folks burn here ..lol

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom