What's new

Imran Khan WTF Happened?

Imran_Khan_with_Pakistan_Army_chief_Qamar_Bajwa_1647586608075_1647586608380.png

PTI had no chance of winning the elections to form a government. despite bringing in electable, spending untold amount of money it couldn't form simple majority. so establishment had to convince regional parties to favor PTI. right from the word go I knew that Imran Khan's social media popularity was not enough to convert into votes and he admitted himself at the gates of Bani Gala when he flatly refsed to listen to with party workers that he knows what he is doing and its essential that the party tickets are given to electable who had changed many parties before and had a checkered past.

I myself was aware of that and considered it business as usual, justifying that Imran will clean all of it because he himself is clean. Imran had no chance to come to power given how deep the Noon league and PPP political influence is in the system and people are used to seeing this party in power for over 30 years. so the only way to win was that the elections were engineered in his favor.
yes he got my vote and vote of many idealist people who were dreaming a PPP/ Noon league free democratic Pakistan. but sadly these people are now spitting blood and tears over the "treachery of army" but his political capital was never ever enough to even to get simple majority. GHQ pushed the things to PTI favor and it was all acceptable and Halal for us because Noonies and Zardaris are scumbags and ugly and we don't like them.

PTI story.jpg

now I ask myself why army pulled its hand from him then? I have no satisfactory answer I have some plausible answers.

Sack of hay as CM Punjab
he installed Buzdar as CM for the most important province of Pakistan despite the advice of GHQ and his allies & benefactors. Manikas benefited financially and ran the province with the help of Buzdar who happens to be the disciple of Imran's current wife. his removal was too late and didnt save Imran.

Mega corruption and blunders in projects
Peshawar BRT, Billion tree Tsunami, Malam Jabba ski resort project gave rise to stories of embezzlement and mismanagement of funds and false claims. I am ignoring stories about Zulfy Bukhari, Tosha Khana, Farah Gogi because they are not significant (or I am not aware of their materiality).

Stagnation of CPEC
CPEC and associated projects were put on back burner due to government indecision, unnecessary delays, red tape and cover up (explained below)

Diplomatic suicide
angering Saudis, pissing off Chinese (e.g. but not limited to)lying about a terror attack as a cylinder blast, annoying and embarrassing Turkey and Malaysia. the Saudi Crown prince recalling the Jet he had loaned to Pakistan so that Imran Khan can use it was very low time for KSA/ Pakistan relations. I am not going to include Absolutely not America because it was simply rhetoric because America was not asking for anything and had no need from us after it alredy got our assistance in the safe transit of its personnel from Afghansitan.

TTP appeasement through misplaced pragmatism
suggesting a diplomatic office for TTP, constantly criticizing military operations as (appeasement of Americans) and paying ransom money to TTP at government level. I have personal account from locals in Peshawar and Swat blaming PTI's soft approach and even appeasement of TTP terrorists. granted GHQ shares the blame as well for TTP resurgence but GHQ is not a democratic party but PTI is which got elected through the votes of the people (with a lot of helpful push from "Generals").

the establishment and the PDM is not buying his deadline bluffs and threats of dissolving the assemblies or resignations anymore. now his party has suddenly woken up to the inflation and price hike and plans to make more marches against the federal government as if people were loving the fruits of his good governance in the time of plenty before his ouster. from the GHQ point of view it was a great defeat and embarrassment for the generals that the party they engineered to replace Noon league and PPP fell on its face flat and GHQ had to go back to the same Noon league it punished on behest of PTI sending its leaders out of the country

The establishment unfortunately wields a lot of power, has its say in the administration, has the say in all the aspects of the state but its not all powerful and is willing to work with a political party that is not just going to use it to punish journalists and political opponents but take care of the governance and build country's image through working for people and good diplomacy, if it was not willing to share or give up some of its powers to a democratic party then it would never bother with elections.

Solution?

Imran Khan still holds power in 2 provinces, he still has time to show to the public more than just power shows, sit ins and protest marches. He can show how fortunate KPK people are compared to people in Sindh through some relief and real improvement int he quality of life of the people not just fiery speeches.

so far his strategy has not worked and he has had to give new dates to his march of doom which the PDM has now started mocking. whataboutism wont sell anymore . cursing the establishment will also runout its sell value. while the establishment's people like Sheikh Rashid, Ch Fawad , Pervaiz Khattak and Shah Mehmood Qurashi etc. are still in PTI .. Imran should allow his well wishers to correct his path to self destruction and give a second thought to his past and present actions and most important thing is to change the habit of using establishment to punish his opponents and critics give KPK and Punjab voters something to . cheer on instead of using provincial machinery for his political protests, ditch the habit of all words no action and come up with practical plans to improve quality of life of Pakistanis

Even he knows now that his support is waning due to his lack of activity, and the fact that he had close alliances with the traitors he now bashes.

If he wants to cling to the last folds of his power, he has to make a move soon, or the awam’s support will end up deflating like a balloon

Even he knows now that his support is waning due to his lack of activity, and the fact that he had close alliances with the traitors he now bashes.

If he wants to cling to the last folds of his power, he has to make a move soon, or the awam’s support will end up deflating like a balloon
He needs to patch up with the establishment, come to power, and hang the noonie and people's party bastards.

These families are a parasite to this country

He needs to patch up with the establishment, come to power, and hang the noonie and people's party bastards.

These families are a parasite to this country

Imran khan is a politician, not a revolutionary. He simply isn’t able or willing to let people die for his cause

All these Generals need to be hanged for election engineering, they bloody lost
half the Country in 1971 but learnt no lesson.

No criminal organization, having illegitimate power, forgoes it's power voluntarily. It has to be snatched. Unfortunately, people of Pakistan lack the will as well as capacity to do that.

Imran_Khan_with_Pakistan_Army_chief_Qamar_Bajwa_1647586608075_1647586608380.png

PTI had no chance of winning the elections to form a government. despite bringing in electable, spending untold amount of money it couldn't form simple majority. so establishment had to convince regional parties to favor PTI. right from the word go I knew that Imran Khan's social media popularity was not enough to convert into votes and he admitted himself at the gates of Bani Gala when he flatly refsed to listen to with party workers that he knows what he is doing and its essential that the party tickets are given to electable who had changed many parties before and had a checkered past.

I myself was aware of that and considered it business as usual, justifying that Imran will clean all of it because he himself is clean. Imran had no chance to come to power given how deep the Noon league and PPP political influence is in the system and people are used to seeing this party in power for over 30 years. so the only way to win was that the elections were engineered in his favor.
yes he got my vote and vote of many idealist people who were dreaming a PPP/ Noon league free democratic Pakistan. but sadly these people are now spitting blood and tears over the "treachery of army" but his political capital was never ever enough to even to get simple majority. GHQ pushed the things to PTI favor and it was all acceptable and Halal for us because Noonies and Zardaris are scumbags and ugly and we don't like them.

View attachment 908839

now I ask myself why army pulled its hand from him then? I have no satisfactory answer I have some plausible answers.

Sack of hay as CM Punjab
he installed Buzdar as CM for the most important province of Pakistan despite the advice of GHQ and his allies & benefactors. Manikas benefited financially and ran the province with the help of Buzdar who happens to be the disciple of Imran's current wife. his removal was too late and didnt save Imran.

Mega corruption and blunders in projects
Peshawar BRT, Billion tree Tsunami, Malam Jabba ski resort project gave rise to stories of embezzlement and mismanagement of funds and false claims. I am ignoring stories about Zulfy Bukhari, Tosha Khana, Farah Gogi because they are not significant (or I am not aware of their materiality).

Stagnation of CPEC
CPEC and associated projects were put on back burner due to government indecision, unnecessary delays, red tape and cover up (explained below)

Diplomatic suicide
angering Saudis, pissing off Chinese (e.g. but not limited to)lying about a terror attack as a cylinder blast, annoying and embarrassing Turkey and Malaysia. the Saudi Crown prince recalling the Jet he had loaned to Pakistan so that Imran Khan can use it was very low time for KSA/ Pakistan relations. I am not going to include Absolutely not America because it was simply rhetoric because America was not asking for anything and had no need from us after it alredy got our assistance in the safe transit of its personnel from Afghansitan.

TTP appeasement through misplaced pragmatism
suggesting a diplomatic office for TTP, constantly criticizing military operations as (appeasement of Americans) and paying ransom money to TTP at government level. I have personal account from locals in Peshawar and Swat blaming PTI's soft approach and even appeasement of TTP terrorists. granted GHQ shares the blame as well for TTP resurgence but GHQ is not a democratic party but PTI is which got elected through the votes of the people (with a lot of helpful push from "Generals").

the establishment and the PDM is not buying his deadline bluffs and threats of dissolving the assemblies or resignations anymore. now his party has suddenly woken up to the inflation and price hike and plans to make more marches against the federal government as if people were loving the fruits of his good governance in the time of plenty before his ouster. from the GHQ point of view it was a great defeat and embarrassment for the generals that the party they engineered to replace Noon league and PPP fell on its face flat and GHQ had to go back to the same Noon league it punished on behest of PTI sending its leaders out of the country

The establishment unfortunately wields a lot of power, has its say in the administration, has the say in all the aspects of the state but its not all powerful and is willing to work with a political party that is not just going to use it to punish journalists and political opponents but take care of the governance and build country's image through working for people and good diplomacy, if it was not willing to share or give up some of its powers to a democratic party then it would never bother with elections.

Solution?

Imran Khan still holds power in 2 provinces, he still has time to show to the public more than just power shows, sit ins and protest marches. He can show how fortunate KPK people are compared to people in Sindh through some relief and real improvement int he quality of life of the people not just fiery speeches.

so far his strategy has not worked and he has had to give new dates to his march of doom which the PDM has now started mocking. whataboutism wont sell anymore . cursing the establishment will also runout its sell value. while the establishment's people like Sheikh Rashid, Ch Fawad , Pervaiz Khattak and Shah Mehmood Qurashi etc. are still in PTI .. Imran should allow his well wishers to correct his path to self destruction and give a second thought to his past and present actions and most important thing is to change the habit of using establishment to punish his opponents and critics give KPK and Punjab voters something to . cheer on instead of using provincial machinery for his political protests, ditch the habit of all words no action and come up with practical plans to improve quality of life of Pakistanis

the gist of all is

PTI- IS JUST ANOTHER b- team of -GHQ.
WHILE LIK-ING THE *** OF BAJWA AND HIS COHERTS, IM-RAAN, DIDNT ACHIEVE ANITHING ELSE,-

Asim muneer is in full support of his benefactor. He is doing everything overt and covert to strengthen imported govt.

Serious allegations have been leveled against Bajwa and his family. Before it was only financial, now insiders are reveling thing of serious moral turpitude about him and his buddies.

Question arises, if establishment itself is corrupt, how can public trust them doing the right thing? What justification do army have to engineer a comeback of most corrupt lot back into power and wrecking the whole country?

You guys have the government now. You have full power.

Why cry? Instead of wasting time on how evil Imran Khan is how about some economic recovery? Shouldn't that now be the primary focus? Have you guys seen the state of the economy? You used to lambast Imran Khan every minute of the day with regards to the economy. You even received valuable help from Indian and Western media in this regard. No one is there to criticise you today. All Indian and Western lackeys are silent despite the economy being in a totally shit state. Do something productive for once.

Napak Pooj-noon should stay the f@ck out of politics and do a free & fair election.

Let the winner take all but we know this is all topi drama from Army fanboys to do
propaganda all day but no elections.

All these Generals need to be hanged for election engineering, they bloody lost
half the Country in 1971 but learnt no lesson.
THE ARMY SHOW STAY OUT OF POLITICS,,,,,,,, WHOAH

THE ARMY SHULD STAY OUT OF FKKICKG TI- JA - RAT ,WORTH 50 BILLION $$$$$$$$$$ PER ANNUM.. OLOK AROUND YOUU,
FROM POTATATOS, T O AIRLINE, TRANSPORT TO -DHA, BERRYYAH TOWNS, FROM FROZEN VEGETABLES TO CEMENT,

EVERY POLITICAL PARTY ,INCLUDING IMRAAAN KAAA-N ARE ALL EUNUCH OF GHQ

THE ARMY SHOW STAY OUT OF POLITICS,,,,,,,, WHOAH

THE ARMY SHULD STAY OUT OF FKKICKG TI- JA - RAT ,WORTH 50 BILLION $$$$$$$$$$ PER ANNUM.. OLOK AROUND YOUU,
FROM POTATATOS, T O AIRLINE, TRANSPORT TO -DHA, BERRYYAH TOWNS, FROM FROZEN VEGETABLES TO CEMENT,

EVERY POLITICAL PARTY ,INCLUDING IMRAAAN KAAA-N ARE ALL EUNUCH OF GHQ
You can’t blame them, civil sector isn’t able to fulfill military financial and supply chain demands.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom