What's new

Imran Khan WTF Happened?

Imran_Khan_with_Pakistan_Army_chief_Qamar_Bajwa_1647586608075_1647586608380.png

PTI had no chance of winning the elections to form a government. despite bringing in electable, spending untold amount of money it couldn't form simple majority. so establishment had to convince regional parties to favor PTI. right from the word go I knew that Imran Khan's social media popularity was not enough to convert into votes and he admitted himself at the gates of Bani Gala when he flatly refsed to listen to with party workers that he knows what he is doing and its essential that the party tickets are given to electable who had changed many parties before and had a checkered past.

I myself was aware of that and considered it business as usual, justifying that Imran will clean all of it because he himself is clean. Imran had no chance to come to power given how deep the Noon league and PPP political influence is in the system and people are used to seeing this party in power for over 30 years. so the only way to win was that the elections were engineered in his favor.
yes he got my vote and vote of many idealist people who were dreaming a PPP/ Noon league free democratic Pakistan. but sadly these people are now spitting blood and tears over the "treachery of army" but his political capital was never ever enough to even to get simple majority. GHQ pushed the things to PTI favor and it was all acceptable and Halal for us because Noonies and Zardaris are scumbags and ugly and we don't like them.

PTI story.jpg

now I ask myself why army pulled its hand from him then? I have no satisfactory answer I have some plausible answers.

Sack of hay as CM Punjab
he installed Buzdar as CM for the most important province of Pakistan despite the advice of GHQ and his allies & benefactors. Manikas benefited financially and ran the province with the help of Buzdar who happens to be the disciple of Imran's current wife. his removal was too late and didnt save Imran.

Mega corruption and blunders in projects
Peshawar BRT, Billion tree Tsunami, Malam Jabba ski resort project gave rise to stories of embezzlement and mismanagement of funds and false claims. I am ignoring stories about Zulfy Bukhari, Tosha Khana, Farah Gogi because they are not significant (or I am not aware of their materiality).

Stagnation of CPEC
CPEC and associated projects were put on back burner due to government indecision, unnecessary delays, red tape and cover up (explained below)

Diplomatic suicide
angering Saudis, pissing off Chinese (e.g. but not limited to)lying about a terror attack as a cylinder blast, annoying and embarrassing Turkey and Malaysia. the Saudi Crown prince recalling the Jet he had loaned to Pakistan so that Imran Khan can use it was very low time for KSA/ Pakistan relations. I am not going to include Absolutely not America because it was simply rhetoric because America was not asking for anything and had no need from us after it alredy got our assistance in the safe transit of its personnel from Afghansitan.

TTP appeasement through misplaced pragmatism
suggesting a diplomatic office for TTP, constantly criticizing military operations as (appeasement of Americans) and paying ransom money to TTP at government level. I have personal account from locals in Peshawar and Swat blaming PTI's soft approach and even appeasement of TTP terrorists. granted GHQ shares the blame as well for TTP resurgence but GHQ is not a democratic party but PTI is which got elected through the votes of the people (with a lot of helpful push from "Generals").

the establishment and the PDM is not buying his deadline bluffs and threats of dissolving the assemblies or resignations anymore. now his party has suddenly woken up to the inflation and price hike and plans to make more marches against the federal government as if people were loving the fruits of his good governance in the time of plenty before his ouster. from the GHQ point of view it was a great defeat and embarrassment for the generals that the party they engineered to replace Noon league and PPP fell on its face flat and GHQ had to go back to the same Noon league it punished on behest of PTI sending its leaders out of the country

The establishment unfortunately wields a lot of power, has its say in the administration, has the say in all the aspects of the state but its not all powerful and is willing to work with a political party that is not just going to use it to punish journalists and political opponents but take care of the governance and build country's image through working for people and good diplomacy, if it was not willing to share or give up some of its powers to a democratic party then it would never bother with elections.

Solution?

Imran Khan still holds power in 2 provinces, he still has time to show to the public more than just power shows, sit ins and protest marches. He can show how fortunate KPK people are compared to people in Sindh through some relief and real improvement int he quality of life of the people not just fiery speeches.

so far his strategy has not worked and he has had to give new dates to his march of doom which the PDM has now started mocking. whataboutism wont sell anymore . cursing the establishment will also runout its sell value. while the establishment's people like Sheikh Rashid, Ch Fawad , Pervaiz Khattak and Shah Mehmood Qurashi etc. are still in PTI .. Imran should allow his well wishers to correct his path to self destruction and give a second thought to his past and present actions and most important thing is to change the habit of using establishment to punish his opponents and critics give KPK and Punjab voters something to . cheer on instead of using provincial machinery for his political protests, ditch the habit of all words no action and come up with practical plans to improve quality of life of Pakistanis

I am really gobsmacked at how obsessed the Pakistani army has become with Imran Khan. They removed him with the help of their partner in crime the US. Yet, they are not satisfied and want something more. The constant bickering against Imran Khan and PTI won't stop. This is pathetic.

Imran_Khan_with_Pakistan_Army_chief_Qamar_Bajwa_1647586608075_1647586608380.png

PTI had no chance of winning the elections to form a government. despite bringing in electable, spending untold amount of money it couldn't form simple majority. so establishment had to convince regional parties to favor PTI. right from the word go I knew that Imran Khan's social media popularity was not enough to convert into votes and he admitted himself at the gates of Bani Gala when he flatly refsed to listen to with party workers that he knows what he is doing and its essential that the party tickets are given to electable who had changed many parties before and had a checkered past.

I myself was aware of that and considered it business as usual, justifying that Imran will clean all of it because he himself is clean. Imran had no chance to come to power given how deep the Noon league and PPP political influence is in the system and people are used to seeing this party in power for over 30 years. so the only way to win was that the elections were engineered in his favor.
yes he got my vote and vote of many idealist people who were dreaming a PPP/ Noon league free democratic Pakistan. but sadly these people are now spitting blood and tears over the "treachery of army" but his political capital was never ever enough to even to get simple majority. GHQ pushed the things to PTI favor and it was all acceptable and Halal for us because Noonies and Zardaris are scumbags and ugly and we don't like them.

View attachment 908839

now I ask myself why army pulled its hand from him then? I have no satisfactory answer I have some plausible answers.

Sack of hay as CM Punjab
he installed Buzdar as CM for the most important province of Pakistan despite the advice of GHQ and his allies & benefactors. Manikas benefited financially and ran the province with the help of Buzdar who happens to be the disciple of Imran's current wife. his removal was too late and didnt save Imran.

Mega corruption and blunders in projects
Peshawar BRT, Billion tree Tsunami, Malam Jabba ski resort project gave rise to stories of embezzlement and mismanagement of funds and false claims. I am ignoring stories about Zulfy Bukhari, Tosha Khana, Farah Gogi because they are not significant (or I am not aware of their materiality).

Stagnation of CPEC
CPEC and associated projects were put on back burner due to government indecision, unnecessary delays, red tape and cover up (explained below)

Diplomatic suicide
angering Saudis, pissing off Chinese (e.g. but not limited to)lying about a terror attack as a cylinder blast, annoying and embarrassing Turkey and Malaysia. the Saudi Crown prince recalling the Jet he had loaned to Pakistan so that Imran Khan can use it was very low time for KSA/ Pakistan relations. I am not going to include Absolutely not America because it was simply rhetoric because America was not asking for anything and had no need from us after it alredy got our assistance in the safe transit of its personnel from Afghansitan.

TTP appeasement through misplaced pragmatism
suggesting a diplomatic office for TTP, constantly criticizing military operations as (appeasement of Americans) and paying ransom money to TTP at government level. I have personal account from locals in Peshawar and Swat blaming PTI's soft approach and even appeasement of TTP terrorists. granted GHQ shares the blame as well for TTP resurgence but GHQ is not a democratic party but PTI is which got elected through the votes of the people (with a lot of helpful push from "Generals").

the establishment and the PDM is not buying his deadline bluffs and threats of dissolving the assemblies or resignations anymore. now his party has suddenly woken up to the inflation and price hike and plans to make more marches against the federal government as if people were loving the fruits of his good governance in the time of plenty before his ouster. from the GHQ point of view it was a great defeat and embarrassment for the generals that the party they engineered to replace Noon league and PPP fell on its face flat and GHQ had to go back to the same Noon league it punished on behest of PTI sending its leaders out of the country

The establishment unfortunately wields a lot of power, has its say in the administration, has the say in all the aspects of the state but its not all powerful and is willing to work with a political party that is not just going to use it to punish journalists and political opponents but take care of the governance and build country's image through working for people and good diplomacy, if it was not willing to share or give up some of its powers to a democratic party then it would never bother with elections.

Solution?

Imran Khan still holds power in 2 provinces, he still has time to show to the public more than just power shows, sit ins and protest marches. He can show how fortunate KPK people are compared to people in Sindh through some relief and real improvement int he quality of life of the people not just fiery speeches.

so far his strategy has not worked and he has had to give new dates to his march of doom which the PDM has now started mocking. whataboutism wont sell anymore . cursing the establishment will also runout its sell value. while the establishment's people like Sheikh Rashid, Ch Fawad , Pervaiz Khattak and Shah Mehmood Qurashi etc. are still in PTI .. Imran should allow his well wishers to correct his path to self destruction and give a second thought to his past and present actions and most important thing is to change the habit of using establishment to punish his opponents and critics give KPK and Punjab voters something to . cheer on instead of using provincial machinery for his political protests, ditch the habit of all words no action and come up with practical plans to improve quality of life of Pakistanis
Oh come on corruption of PTI in some projects definitely wasn't a reason behind pissing of GHQ. As we now we all know who is more corrupt than GHQ?
In this regard GHQ has zero sympathies for Pakistan.
They just wanted a set up that suits them the most. And for that they kicked the public mandate and votes in the face as usual.

The fact is establishment engineered results on 18 to 20 seats to keep PTI in check. The ideal parliament for establishment is where no one has majority and establishment calls the shot.

We know these tricks now and no GHQ sponsored campaign or audio/video will sidtrack the people. Nation knows all dirty tricks of military establishment.

If PTI was using establishment crutches as military officers here want you to believe, PTI would have been history as per regime change plans. But it has organic support which has put a spanner in the establishment plans of perpetual rule through manipulation and blackmail.

I am really gobsmacked at how obsessed the Pakistani army has become with Imran Khan. They removed him with the help of their partner in crime the US. Yet, they are not satisfied and want something more. The constant bickering against Imran Khan and PTI won't stop. This is pathetic.

They are obsessed wiith IK and they want him out of the way because he is the only one who is not
corrupt and can give them the danda with accountability.

This is why Bajwa kept him away from doing accountability of Poliiticians because the Generals would
of been next on the list.

Last edited:
You can’t blame them, civil sector isn’t able to fulfill military financial and supply chain demands.

.how has pakistan army become super rich.?let's have a look to past what has led a professional institution to move from performing its sacred duty to becoming richie rich.

Army started its land claiming activities from the era of field marshal ayub khan though such actions were taken previously when sir Douglas gracey was coas but he strictly opposed it and took serious stance to stop this.soon after his retirement ayub khan gave permission to some general to grab the land in the name of army barracks.these lands were on the best location of every city(almost every city).thess areas were named ‘Defense Housuing Socity' or DHA AkA defense.Almost every city has DHA.Every luxury was provided in those areas including golf clubs and private airports that attracted the millioners of the country towards DHA that were meant to be the houses of retired Army personnel.Army was offered high prices for sale of these lands and here started the first business of Army ‘The real estate' companies were formed that inducted millions of dollars to Army that generated the willingness to dwell more in businesses.These DHAs were so successful that more and more lands were grabbed to build state of the art banglos,villas and estates that are to be sold worth millions of dollars.

Since these entities are named and registered as Non-profit Organisations under Pakistani company legislation,Pakistan army move gradually and swiftly towards banking,manufacturing,food and engineering industry due to their significance in modern era.why wont you buy another shop if your current shop is giving you more profit then your expenses.that attracted the other generals to explore more in other industries rather than limiting themselves to Real Estate.

Now 50 entities (termed as NPOs) are being run by Pakistan army including Fauji group (that included almost 10 companies from different sectors),Askari Bank and Behria Town(being run by Malik Riaz army puppet).1/3 of heavy industry of Pakistan is being run by army almost 33% of the land belongs to army private property.

On a lighter note however in 1999 when Nawaz Shareef wanted to post General Zia uddin Butt as chief of Army due to his conflict with General Musharraf..on the other side ‘General butt wanted to get retired to be appointed as a director in Fouji Fertilizer to spend rest of his life Peacefully.

“Meri sadgi Dekh me kia chata hun”

Poor Pak’s rich army sitting on assets worth $50 billion​

Attachments

• pakistanfunnywallchalking_pakistani.jpg
    pakistanfunnywallchalking_pakistani.jpg
    25.5 KB · Views: 16
Last edited:
.how has pakistan army become super rich.?let's have a look to past what has led a professional institution to move from performing its sacred duty to becoming richie rich.

Army started its land claiming activities from the era of field marshal ayub khan though such actions were taken previously when sir Douglas gracey was coas but he strictly opposed it and took serious stance to stop this.soon after his retirement ayub khan gave permission to some general to grab the land in the name of army barracks.these lands were on the best location of every city(almost every city).thess areas were named ‘Defense Housuing Socity' or DHA AkA defense.Almost every city has DHA.Every luxury was provided in those areas including golf clubs and private airports that attracted the millioners of the country towards DHA that were meant to be the houses of retired Army personnel.Army was offered high prices for sale of these lands and here started the first business of Army ‘The real estate' companies were formed that inducted millions of dollars to Army that generated the willingness to dwell more in businesses.These DHAs were so successful that more and more lands were grabbed to build state of the art banglos,villas and estates that are to be sold worth millions of dollars.

Since these entities are named and registered as Non-profit Organisations under Pakistani company legislation,Pakistan army move gradually and swiftly towards banking,manufacturing,food and engineering industry due to their significance in modern era.why wont you buy another shop if your current shop is giving you more profit then your expenses.that attracted the other generals to explore more in other industries rather than limiting themselves to Real Estate.

Now 50 entities (termed as NPOs) are being run by Pakistan army including Fauji group (that included almost 10 companies from different sectors),Askari Bank and Behria Town(being run by Malik Riaz army puppet).1/3 of heavy industry of Pakistan is being run by army almost 33% of the land belongs to army private property.

On a lighter note however in 1999 when Nawaz Shareef wanted to post General Zia uddin Butt as chief of Army due to his conflict with General Musharraf..on the other side ‘General butt wanted to get retired to be appointed as a director in Fouji Fertilizer to spend rest of his life Peacefully.

“Meri sadgi Dekh me kia chata hun”

Poor Pak’s rich army sitting on assets worth $50 billion​

These schemes are there for the welfare of retired and wounded, and families of KIAs. Pakistan is losing troops, mostly poor bread winners of families, left and right. Other countries allocate large sums of money for their retirees and veterans benefits. Pakistan can’t even keep up with its defense budget. There should be accountability to make sure things are done legally, but these schemes are serving a good purpose.

he installed Buzdar as CM for the most important province of Pakistan despite the advice of GHQ and his allies & benefactors.
Mistake, but that is the curse of simple majority and party rifts. Anyway, an injustice to Punjab governance.
Peshawar BRT, Billion tree Tsunami, Malam Jabba ski resort project gave rise to stories of embezzlement and mismanagement of funds and false claims.
+Ring road scandal, Petrol/IPP/Sugar mafias. There are unavoidable leakages and IK stopped some corruption in its infancy,
CPEC and associated projects were put on back burner due to government indecision, unnecessary delays
I disagree. PTI removed many red tapes and made one window operation.
ngering Saudis, pissing off Chinese (e.g. but not limited to)lying about a terror attack as a cylinder blast, annoying and embarrassing Turkey and Malaysia. the Saudi Crown prince recalling the Jet he had loaned to Pakistan so that Imran Khan can use it was very low time for KSA/ Pakistan relations. I am not going to include Absolutely not America because it was simply rhetoric because America was not asking for anything and had no need from us after it alredy got our assistance in the safe transit of its personnel from Afghansitan.
Extreme blunders.
suggesting a diplomatic office for TTP, constantly criticizing military operations as (appeasement of Americans) and paying ransom money to TTP at government level.
This could go either way, but TTP always exploited peace to gain strength.
Imran Khan still holds power in 2 provinces, he still has time to show to the public more than just power shows, sit ins and protest marches.
The federal govt still has power. Both Golgit and KPK CMs were urging Islamabad to release funds for officials' pyas.

if imran khan is this much useless then let elections happen and case close .
And he will lose them. Because by not capitalizing and instead being the braggart buffoon he is he did not change the system quietly as he should have and instead now the corruption riddled noonies and PPP have solidified their hold even more.

If there is any man who took defeat from the jaws of victory it is Imran Khan and with it quashed the chances of any middle class led revolution in Pakistan

And he will lose them. Because by not capitalizing and instead being the braggart buffoon he is he did not change the system quietly as he should have and instead now the corruption riddled noonies and PPP have solidified their hold even more.

If there is any man who took defeat from the jaws of victory it is Imran Khan and with it quashed the chances of any middle class led revolution in Pakistan
finally a thread where the PTI hate spamming hive mind will be contained for some time and non political threads wont be sullied with one liner angry rants.

خان صاحب گیم کے کچھ رولز بنانے ہونگے جیسے کہ آرمی چیف کی اگر کسی ملک کے وزیر خارجہ یا سفیر سے ملاقات ہوگی تو وہ فارن آفس میں ہوگی اور وزیر خارجہ لازمی موجود ہونگے یہ مثاوی حکومت کا سلسلہ ختم کرنا ہوگا 111 برگیڈ کی جگہ سیکرٹ سروس بنانا ہوگی جو صرف وزیر اعظم کو جوابدہ ہوگی

who wrote this horse shit ? :lol:
why thankyou :omghaha:
yours truly of course. this one liner is acceptable but do review before you hit the post reply button.

stay here and post all your hate and rage here.
free hand to all of you PTI NPC's
you can o post your criticism and disagreements as long as it is civil.

we have seen elections results of last two by elections sir . and they are saying otherwise . imran khan can do anything in politics now . just let him walk and he can make 20 jalsas in one month . people will vote him . i was pro establishment myself and never vote in my life but now considering seriously to vote imran khan . millions of paksitanis will vote first time in their lives just IK .

پتا نہیں کتنا لمبا موڑ ہے یہ میری تو زندگی ختم ہو گئی یہ موڑ ختم نہیں ہوا ۔

FlZdvaOXkAcazZT

Back
Top Bottom