What's new

Imran Khan unacceptable

IK should meet any relevant US official etc.
bad for optics but at least the US shd know his perspective. Or Ask President or Asad to meet somebody.

IK should meet any relevant US official etc.
bad for optics but at least the US shd know his perspective. Or Ask President or Asad to meet somebody.
we need to come out this trying to be under amrikan influence. the GCC has done it. they are changing their policy, but a few harami have decided to drag pakistan under amrikan rug.

sadly the quom is busy chasing a bag of flour to care about its rights so it dont matter.

slavery mubarak pakistan.

IK out hua

cricket-umpire-harold-dickie-bird.jpg

a pal of mine who is a very successful biz owner here in Dallas area was talking to this ex-military officer from US Army. So this guy must ve been in intel or something. He says , well we can work with the likes of Nawaz Sharif ( as he is corrupt & vulnerable)but ppl like IK is not acceptable to us ( as he is honest, not a crook etc.) and our interests and we do whatever it takes to remove obstacles to our interests! I am rephrasing and giving ya' all of the gist of the convo. This was like 4 months ago here in Carrollton TX. Go figure!

a pal of mine who is a very successful biz owner here in Dallas area was talking to this ex-military officer from US Army. So this guy must ve been in intel or something. He says , well we can work with the likes of Nawaz Sharif ( as he is corrupt & vulnerable)but ppl like IK is not acceptable to us ( as he is honest, not a crook etc.) and our interests and we do whatever it takes to remove obstacles to our interests! I am rephrasing and giving ya' all of the gist of the convo. This was like 4 months ago here in Carrollton TX. Go figure!
I had similar conversation in uk with one of wel known person. He said we allowed nawaz and zaradri and generals to make properties in west and we can control them any given moment. If they dont listen us we can put them in prisión with tax frauds or things like that

Last edited:
That can change if there is money to be made and IK can secure it. IMHO, now is a good time for IK, when his party is out of office, to talk to the Afghans, and secure an agreement to allow large scale lithium mining by a western company. In exchange, a new IK government would hold to his absolutely not policy, as well as help the Afghans get global recognition (helping to secure their regime’s long term challengers are kept at bay). For Pakistan, it could also be the basis of a stable and economically thriving KPK, which should be part of put the TTP issue to bed, once and for all.

One mining company would lead to more mining companies, and all these mining companies could hire lobbyists in the US congress and other western capitals, to normalize relations with the Afghans and shift relations with Pakistan towards a business first approach.

All the while, along with other reforms that open more opportunities for western firms in Pakistan, IK and the PTI will have gone from unacceptable to indispensable.

The key has to be western and especially US business interests, who can lobby in congress. Pakistan needs to carve out its utility to the world, especially as the western wants to transition to a larger percentage of EVs on the roads and other lithium based products. It may not own the resources but if it can get it to market; a bird in hand is worth two in the bush.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom