What's new

Imran Khan unacceptable

I have Google access just the same as you. Please dig in and let me know how many "Pakistan-only" nationality citizens were handed over by "our" own intelligence agencies to the amreekis.

Second, nobody is arguing against education, skills and ethics. You and PTI cannot claim to be the only ones wanting that for Pakistan. Any mohib-e-watan Pakistani and 100% of the army, military, establishment wants that for Pakistan.

Third, let's not resort to this "how can you defend" tactic. I am stating facts for which you (and for that matter even IK) has no answer. You all start with "this was not our war" and "drone attacks" and finish there. Nobody ever bought that narrative. Explain, FGS, what options were with Pakistan to fend off American drone attacks when we were supporting Taliban? We needed Taliban to win over Northern Alliance. We paid a cost for it. Do you think we were going to get away with our support of the Taliban without having to pay a price?

Also, please don't give me this "FATA/KP/Bolochistan aren't Pakistanis" blackmail line. I have lived my life all over Pakistan with Pakistanis of all color and I care for them all the same. Part of being in the army circle was there was never a distinction/consideration for who was Punjabi, Pathan, Mohajir, Sindhi etc. etc. I never took any pleasure in Pakistan's sovereignty being breached by the drone attacks but also understood what the long term state strategy was despite taking the damage.

Ok, in both cases, close proximity to Al-Qaida was the reason but agreed that exceptions exist. Where does the narrative of "hundreds" of Pakistanis arrested and handed over to the US and millions upon millions paid in ransom come from?

Aafia Siddique was arrested inside of Afghanistan after marrying and traveling to the country with an Al-Qaida man. Am I wrong?
What do you mean agree exceptions exist???? This isn't a medical procedure where shit happens it's require criminal intent to do something without due process

It's a criminal act to hand over a Pakistani by given false Intel to USA claiming an innocent guy to be alqeda..
Several people were handed over and several killed via drones due to faulty Intel from Pakistan for $$$$

Numbers
Over 2000 Pakistani only killed without due process or probable cause.

Some even killed in Karachi and other cities by roa Anwar under military orders.

Handed over to america15

with youngest being 17 and oldest 61 at time of release

Also thanks for clarifying that dual citizens are not Pakistanis and that they will be handed over with fake evidence planted by ISI.

Ok, in both cases, close proximity to Al-Qaida was the reason but agreed that exceptions exist. Where does the narrative of "hundreds" of Pakistanis arrested and handed over to the US and millions upon millions paid in ransom come from?

The record of direct abductions of Pakistan citizens by their own agencies is as obscure as the number of missing persons, but is certainly not as high as the hundreds being claimed, but it is also certainly more than the few that are known in the public domain as in the linked story, probably a few scores.

Aafia Siddique was arrested inside of Afghanistan after marrying and traveling to the country with an Al-Qaida man. Am I wrong?

Yes Sir. She was initially taken from Karachi along with one of her children by Pakistani agencies and remained "missing" for quite a while before she surfaced in Afghanistan.

I am from India. I view Kaptaan sahab who wanted to be leader of the international ummah and managed to isolate Pakistan internationally from most countries and organizations except Turki, Azerbaijan and partially the Islamic Emirate of Afganistan. Domestically, he also exposed the hollowness of Pakistani state institutions like the military. Overall, his rule saw a significant diminishing of Pakistan as a strategic threat to India. I am sure our state institutions would love to see him back in power and further divide Pakistani society and state apparatus, though the risk is that the Pakistani state might completely collapse and nuclear weapons might fall into the hands of non stàte actors.

your name's literally
Randi Bhushan, I mean c'mon

How TF am I supposed to take you seriously, not that I take Pajeet seriously anyways but still
View attachment 915208
You don't have to resort to hostility and abuse. Please maintain some civility. I will not stoop to the level you want to take the discussion to.

Back
Top Bottom