What's new

Imran Khan unacceptable

Only nadeem anjam need to be fix. If people of pak fix this son of h.... 90 percent things will be on track. He is lep dog of international establishment and indians has good hold on international establishment.
No, it has nothing to do with Nadeem Anjum. He is just executing on policy that has been decided months ago which is to keep Pakistan's relations with the US intact and potentially grow. This is the position of the establishment and also of those others who are seeing the situation up close in terms of where Pakistan is and heading. PDM are just another bunch of petty tools but they are going along with Pakistan's look westward policy. Even if IK were to come back to the office, the relations with the US will not mend and there in lies the rub. Either IK and the establishment get aligned on this or this cannot move forward with them together.

I am sure both the PTI government along with the establishment evaluated what and how Pakistan could rely on China and KSA etc. for to offset a divorce from the US post their withdrawal from Afghanistan. The calculus clearly brought them to a point where they realized that going cold on our ties with the US would hurt Pakistan in multiple ways. IK made some noise about diversification but none of that landed given the situation with us still living in a unipolar world with a ton of dependencies on the Americans and their alliances. This is the realpolitik of the situation. None of the talk of our "ghairat", "khuddari", "ji hazoori" pays our bills.

So anti-American populism aside, the reality of the situation has hit Pakistan just the same way it hit Turkey, KSA, Egypt etc. that they have no choice but to mend fences with the Americans. They all talked about getting close to Russians/Chinese etc. but none of that has panned out. If anything, the Ukraine war clearly demonstrated how the US had the ability to bring to its knees even the Russian bear's might by choking them from all monetary and trading platforms. So how can Pakistan be an exception in this situation?

This is the conundrum facing the establishment.

Last edited:
in india yes . here he is winning 75%

FfNWIaSXwAglAim
:yahoo: Imran Khan before he became 'Taliban Khan' was quite loved in India. For cricket aficionados, he's still probably the greatest all-rounder.

But i was talking about you :P

:yahoo: Imran Khan before he became 'Taliban Khan' was quite loved in India. For cricket aficionados, he's still probably the greatest all-rounder.

What he said about taliban was right 100%
What india planned think and did was 100% wrong that is why india rush from kabul and whole world see it .

I am no one who care about me :rolleyes:

You stopped loving him the day he spoke about the right of Kashmiris so it wasn't his Taliban affiliation that turned Indians against him.

Also, it's funny to hear Indians talk about IK being a "Taliban"/extremist when the sitting PM of India is a far more pronounced fundamentalist than IK.

Umpteenth time IK has said in many interviews and speeches that he went to Russia with the tacit approval of the Military Establishment, and he named Bajwa that he talked to him about the Russia visit pertaining to the Ukraine war and Bajwa said everything would be OK. So clearly IK was put into this by falsehood and deceit, later Bajwa telling the US that it was IK's personal decision and we were against it.

And the hiring of Hussain Haqqani, a confirmed anti Army person, to lobby against Khan and that IK is anti American and pro China-Russia, pro Taliban and all the double cross tactics normally done by the agencies.

And he said many times he wants good cordial relations with US, but US armtwisting and coercion shouldn't be the policy, an independent foreign policy with sovereignty and freedom is required, he added.

And yes, he said many times that the WOT which Pakistan has nothing to do and responsible for killings of 80,000 locals is a US war and there was no Pakistani in 9/11 attacks and that the war on terror has devastated the ex FATA region which was the most peaceful region prior to it. This must actually hit a raw nerve of the US, being the hegemon, in one interview he said Bajwa told him not to talk about it that it wasn't a Pakistani war.

Brazil PM, Venezuela and Cuba presidents all have, on record, said many a time hard hitting words against the US, US policies but US couldn't do a regime change of their liking.

It is more of a local game plan, with US just being engaged to make it workable.

Last edited:
True, but no talk is making IK their enemy.
who are they to intervene in Pakistan's affairs? only when people become gimps for them and serve them then its a compromised system. GHQ is the gimp and PGM are the gimps in this. the people are dumb deaf blind and mute.

Umpteenth time IK has said in many interviews and speeches that he went to Russia with the tacit approval of the Military Establishment, and he named Bajwa that he talked to him about the Russia visit pertaining to the Ukraine war and Bajwa said everything would be OK. So clearly IK was put into this by falsehood and deceit, later Bajwa telling the US that it was IK's personal decision and we were against it.

And the hiring of Hussain Haqqani, a confirmed anti Army person, to lobby against Khan and that IK is anti American and pro China-Russia, pro Taliban and all the double cross tactics normally done by the agencies.

And he said many times he wants good cordial relations with US, but US armtwisting and coercion shouldn't be the policy, an independent foreign policy with sovereignty and freedom is required, he added.

And yes, he said many times that the WOT which Pakistan has nothing to do and responsible for killings of 80,000 locals is a US war and there was no Pakistani in 9/11 attacks and that the war on terror has devastated the ex FATA region which was the most peaceful region prior to it. This must actually hit a raw nerve of the US, being the hegemon, in one interview he said Bajwa told him not to talk about it that it wasn't a Pakistani war.

Brazil PM, Venezuela and Cuba presidents all have, on record, said many a time hard hitting words against the US, US policies but US couldn't do a regime change of their liking.

It is more of a local game plan, with US just being engaged to make it workable.
Siddiqui sahib,

It was our war because we had belligerents in our country who moved back and forth creating acute challenges for Pakistan in the face of American presence in Afghanistan. I am not debating the right of the Afghans to fight an occupier, rather the fact that this movement and their support structure in Pakistan embroiled us in that war.

On this one issue I feel like aqal flees IK when he insists "it wasn't our war". It became our war because we had tangible support for Taliban from within our country. The only way we could have walked away from that war was to seal the border and stop all support for Taliban. We could not do that for various reason and thus it became our war because Americans blamed us for Taliban's lifeline.

This is why drone strikes happened, this is why accusations were piled on us. So maybe IK can convince himself that it was not our war, but on the ground, it very much was our war.

who are they to intervene in Pakistan's affairs? only when people become gimps for them and serve them then its a compromised system. GHQ is the gimp and PGM are the gimps in this. the people are dumb deaf blind and mute.
There is wishful thinking and then reality. Realize the reality on the ground.

Last edited:
I am not debating the right of the Afghans to fight an occupier, rather the fact that this movement and their support structure in Pakistan embroiled us in that war.

That support structure for the Afghan was built in Pakistan by who exactly, Sir? Was Pakistan embroiled or was it a willing participant?

That support structure for the Afghan was built in Pakistan by who exactly, Sir? Was Pakistan embroiled or was it a willing participant?
I don't think it was "willing" but it got dragged into the war because of the structures in place. Don't think anyone in their right minds would have gone into the mess willingly. We had our interests to protect and we took a huge cost to keep them intact.

I think when IK would say "its not our war", he was forgetting what these interests were.

I don't think it was "willing" but it got dragged into the war because of the structures in place. Don't think anyone in their right minds would have gone into the mess willingly. We had our interests to protect and we took a huge cost to keep them intact.

I think when IK would say "its not our war", he was forgetting what these interests were.

This says it all: "We had our interests to protect and we took a huge cost to keep them intact." Exactly what all the other players did too, right up tp USA itself. That is how it goes, always. Let no one claim that they had any compulsions to do what they did. They ALL did what they did knowingly and willingly.

Last edited:
He just didn’t want he’s countrymen being drones bombed by Americans .

They killed thousands of innocent Pakistanis with the go ahead given by Pakistan army . He said it so many times .

Imran Khan values a Pakistani and saves Pakistani lives .

Simple English he said
Get up stand up , stand up for your rights .
Imran Khan values Pakistani lives and that is why he released 100's of TTP prisoners and also resettled them in KPK.
The same TTP who killed 1000's of Pakistani's and played with the heads of our soldiers.

Last edited by a moderator:
Imran Khan values Pakistani lives and that is why he released 100's of TTP prisoners and also resettled them in KPK.
The same TTP who killed 1000's of Pakistani's and played with the heads of our soldiers. He is nothing but a deranged sexual deviant and a pedophile.
He did not release any TTP infact PA generals on the orders of Bajwa made this plan to create chaos in Pakistan and blame it on IK.

Back
Top Bottom